How sad we all have to come together

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MissingKayla

How sad we all have to come together

Postby MissingKayla » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:57 am

Hello all! I'm new here to this forum, but like others not new to the corruption that takes place concerning CPS. Thankfully my own children have never been involved. I'm here because of a VERY wrong way CPS handled a case involving my 7yr old niece who is no longer alive :cry:

These things should NEVER happen, but they do and unfortunately peoples eyes don't become open and aware to whats going on until they've been personally affected. I can't bring Kayla back, but can certainly do all I can to help others learn from our experience. This is the only way I know how to "do" something on behalf of this very much missed little girl. Not to sound pathetic or looking for a pity party b/c I know everyone here is suffering their own pain...I just sit and cry looking at her picture many of days and nights wondering what "could" have been. How big she'd be getting now, and all the things she would possibly like whenever we're in a store. What a shame...I honestly wouldn't wish these feelings on my worst enemy.

Some here I know have been falsly accused and had your children taken away. In Kayla's case she was being abused by a person who was NOT her mother (long story) rather her eventual Guardian, by NO choice of ours. April is Child Abuse Awareness Month-if you believe a child is in desperate need of help...please speak up for them, they cannot protect themselves.

Peace to all.
"Hold your childs hand every chance you get"

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:53 am

Welcome to our forum and I am so sorry you have to be here.

No one should have to come to a forum like this for any reason. How sad for you and your family.

We congregate more on the CPS Investigations forum of this site. It is a place we try to help one another win our children back.

We would be happy to have you there and join us with any thoughts you have in helping others prevent the loss or abuse of their child or children.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

QuietRayne69

Re: How sad we all have to come together

Postby QuietRayne69 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:23 pm

Welcome! My heart goes out to you and your family. I cant even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child and never seeing them again. CPS taking my children was hard enough. (they are home thank goodness). I do agree with you.....no child should ever have to endure the horrors of abuse. It makes me sick and angry. I guess thats my point in getting the word about CPS out. They concentrate so hard on those of us who dont deserve it and "miss" the angels who DO need them. I hope you find comfort in the knowledge that your precious neice is being kissed by angels now :-). I
Missy
Mommy of Jason 17, Amy 17, Joshua 15, Ashlee 9, Logan 4, & Tyler 1
We miss you Stevie!!!! Come home soon!
Also stepmommy to: Danny 15 & Joe 14

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:11 pm

Would this be the same Kayla that was murdered in NC? My heart goes out to you and your family, and that poor, poor baby for all that she had to endure in her short life.

If it is the same Kayla, please post the link to the offical website of Kaylas story so that others can see the misjustice that Kayla and her family suffered at the hands of CPS.

If I am mistake in my assumption I apologize, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

MissingKayla

Thank you for the welcome

Postby MissingKayla » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:08 am

Dazeemay- Thank you for your reply and welcome to the group. I am in need of a "better" support system, but that is another story.

QuietRayne-Thank you for your reply and welcome. Yes, the ones who really are in need of help are dying or still being abused while others are having their children removed for (from what I've read about) things like dirty houses, angry neighbors, spouses, ect... Your kind words concerning Kayla and being with angels is greatly appreciated. I really wish there was comfort in knowing that, but unfortunately there is not at this point. :cry:

Momoffor- Yes, this is the same Kayla from NC. People say time heals all wounds..well I beg to differ with this one, but different things help comfort different people I suppose. I am very thankful for my own children and knowing they are safe with us as they grow into adults :)

If anyone is interested in reading the story concerning Kayla you can find it at www.hope4kidz.com under Kayla Yvonne.
Just a warning that things could be disturbing to learn, but the information was posted several months AFTER Kayla's death in hopes of bringing awareness to how wrong this was. The accused was still not behind bars at that particular time.

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:44 pm

WELCOME... That is so sad...my heart goes out to you..so sorry...and so do my prayers...I wish that things could have turned out better or different...I know that when I think of all the bruises and bumps that my son had when I was seeing them I began to think that maybe he was being abused and I would hope that he wouldnt be...at this point I have not seen or heard anything about my kids or anything so I could not tell you if they are okay or not....but with the prayers and strength I hope they are...this is something that is quite frequent and I know that there are alot of people that dont believe that your kids were taken for a reason...it is just how people are.......I know that one day I will see my kids again...and I keep god in my heart everyday to make sure that they dont hurt my babies and that he watches them....But sorry for your loss...it is hard to cope with...if you need someone to talk to one on one then just give me a yell... [email protected]
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

MissingKayla

Jenelle

Postby MissingKayla » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:34 am

How long has it been since you've seen or heard from your children if your don't mind me asking? Do you know who has them or where they adopted out? Sorry if I'm asking questions that are already known here. It's great to know you still have your faith, mine has been crushed at this point which is rather disturbing.

Thank you for your e-mail address, I do appreciate it.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:38 pm

Missing Kayla,

The only thing I can say to encourage you in regards to
It's great to know you still have your faith, mine has been crushed at this point which is rather disturbing.
your crushed faith is this.

I have been through many things in my 63 years. Many I have loved have died; many I love have extreme illnesses of rare diseases and now the newest heartache is the fact that one of my grandchildren has been taken by CPS because of a rare illness.

My spirit often becomes overwhelmed with sadness and heartache but, when I think about it all and feel as if we can no longer go on scripture comes to mind in regards to "put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness." I do not know if you are a Christian or what your beliefs are but, when I do this I can then begin to see the light of day in regards to all of my situations. It is certainly better than thinking thoughts of doom and gloom.

When we take off our old garments we take them off one by one. I think of doing it in this regards. Each negative thought in regards to our situation is a piece of clothing that must be removed and that is what removing our old garment is about and then putting on our clean or new garment one by one which is praise.

I have no other help but that. I know that many others have different ways but, that is the only way I know for myself
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

QuietRayne69

Postby QuietRayne69 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:59 pm

For a long time after CPS took my stepson I lost any faith I had in a higher power. I just couldnt make myself believe there was anyone out there who ...... slowly but surely i have realized that there has to be some kind of God up there and I am getting my faith back. My grandaddy died in '99. I still have a very have a very difficult time with that. Time hasnt made it any easier. if anything it seems to get harder for me and i miss him more and more. He wasand always will be my hero. Growing up he was the only consistent person in my life and he loved me unconditionally. He was my rock and my heart. I like to think he is my angel in heaven now watching over me and my babies. And I try to remember that as long as I keep him alive in my heart he will never really be gone. And I know the love, smiles, hugs, and jokes/stories he told are his gifts he left for me and my kids. When i lost my faith i was lucky enough that I still believed he was my guardian angel. When I began using drugs I knew he would be so disappointed in me but they made the pain of missing him and my stepson go away for just a little while. In an addicts mindset (which is where i was at the time) that made it ok. Today rather than turn to that i talk to my grandaddy and i talk to my "God" that i can understand and im ok. I guess it has gotten easier in the sense that i have found ways to cope.
My heart goes out to you and if you ever need me Im here.
Missy

Mommy of Jason 17, Amy 17, Joshua 15, Ashlee 9, Logan 4, & Tyler 1

We miss you Stevie!!!! Come home soon!

Also stepmommy to: Danny 15 & Joe 14

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:16 pm

Just my opinion and I cannot pretend to understand the pain you feel or the situation that you faced and are in. You and your family are missing (were cheated) the closure that most people get from a loved ones death, to begin the healing process. I hope for the first time, justice will finally be done for Kayla.

MissingKayla

Postby MissingKayla » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:06 am

The advise on regaining faith is helpful, and I do work at regaining it daily even when things feel real sad. I only allow myself to feel sad for a period of time, then have to get on with other very important things that I can do something about which includes my family.
Self pity is not a practice I take pride in, nor have ever in all sad occurances in life.

Still do believe in a higher power-God. My views on how the world is at many levels have just changed. This could be looked at as bitter sweet.
If anger is allowed to consume us, I believe it will turn into a great illness that comes out as disease. It is always easier said than done to NOT be angery or sad about something as life changing as the death of a child let alone an adult. Just knowing someone understands is an excellent beginning. Went to therapy for this, basically it didn't end up being what I thought it would. Thank you for sharing in how you are able to cope through these difficult times in life, it offers hope which is why I chose the avatar I have. Without hope we are helpless.

tslmom

Postby tslmom » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:26 am

I am so sorry to hear of your neice, Kayla. I lost a 5 month old at the hands of the hospital and local doctor. She died in my arms. I do know what it is like to have lost a child. I do know all the well-wishers that mean well but they don't know unless they have stood in my shoes.

Time heals...but not take away your pain and anguish. As I tell my support group that I have on Loss of a Child, you are no longer the same person you were before. You have a harden heart, you have an anger...
You don't get over it, you learn to live with it...you learn to accept what happened.

I tell others in my group to focus their pain and anger in a positive way.
Like you said, Kayla's family can begin a crusade on overhauling the CPS.
Starting small in your state but who knows how this will spread across the country.

Again, I am sorry for your pain and anger.

Jennifer

thissal

Postby thissal » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:08 pm

tslmom wrote:I tell others in my group to focus their pain and anger in a positive way.
Like you said, Kayla's family can begin a crusade on overhauling the CPS.
Starting small in your state but who knows how this will spread across the country.

It's been over 10 years since the state used their authority to authorize the abuse of my child, and I'm still angry about it, although in the end, all was ok.

But starting small, starting anywhere, does anyone know about building a website, can anyone help me? I want to start a national register for CPS workers who abuse children. The input will be anonymous, but why continue to allow these caseworkers the luxury of keeping their names anonymous? What's needed is their name, state and county location and something like a 5 pt rating for honesty, clarity, etc., along with a ~250 word comment. I want the site to look just like this one: http://www.ratemyprofessor.com/index.jsp

There is no fear of slander suits since entries could all be from anonymous parents -- just like many caseworkers build their cases on the complaints of anonymous callers ;)

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:31 pm

I build sites, but only on geocities.com. Mine are simple, yet attractive. I am currently working on one for my family and situation. Maybe I could at least give you some advice....I dono. PM me if you would like to talk further about this. I would be glad to help you out :)

As for little Kalya's Aunty, I am so deeply sorry for you and your family's loss. My lil boy, at the age of 2, lost his best friend, whom was also 2. He wasnt a victim of CPS. But a vicitm of Epilepsy and he passed away during play time with his cousin. He had a convulsion and fell back in a SMALL pool of water. It was very hard to go to his funeral. It was hard to see my best friend go thru what she was going thru, as she was the one taking care of him at the time (was her nephew). That was ...WOW....13 yr ago. Man time flies. But as for your faith in God, I cannot express how important it is to keep it. I will post my testimony in the religious forum. And you can see what I have to praise God for. You are in my thoughts and prayers. GOD BLESS YOU...And may Kayla be sending you kisses from Heaven..... :D
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Roni Shawn :)

pebbles04

Re: Jenelle

Postby pebbles04 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:49 pm

MissingKayla wrote:How long has it been since you've seen or heard from your children if your don't mind me asking? Do you know who has them or where they adopted out? Sorry if I'm asking questions that are already known here. It's great to know you still have your faith, mine has been crushed at this point which is rather disturbing.

Thank you for your e-mail address, I do appreciate it.

Well it has been two long excrutiating years since they have been gone and a year since I have seen them. The last time I saw my son Keghan was april 21st, 2004..my other son zachary april 14th, 2004 and my other one Lily april 29th, 2004. My oldest daughter I havent seen since October of 2002. My two boys are in a foster home and they havent been adopted yet as I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THEM ON IT...and I am not going to give up. Some days I would like to give up....you know just throw my hands up in the air and say fine take them. And then there are other times when I want to stand higher....But I lost my faith believe me and I felt that I needed to rebuild it...Because no one else to look to. The family here that I was thinking was supportive are not cuz they are only looking at their own selfishness..so I am the lone duck doing it for and by myself. And also email me anytime...thanks for responding to what I said. I am just trying to find someone that will try to give me some answers on what I can do or who I can go to....

And I know that in pertains to other people talking about the higher power...well you are right. With the things that go on.... it is only normal for us to lose our faith. My mom has tried to continue to reach it and I have tried but sometimes you have to sit back and think. Cuz we know that god does things for a reason. So we sit here and often wonder well what did I do here...it is not a matter of what we did...always remember there is a devil and there is a god...and the devil has power struggles with god...so some of the things god may have intended but the devil is keeping us from achieving and getting beyond it...just NEVER lose your faith cuz that is what is going to keep you going...I know when I second think it I have a hard time coping with anything and I dont like the current status of things...but I know that I have felt alot better when I am praying and talking and praising....
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**

(that is my quote)

MissingKayla

Update:

Postby MissingKayla » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:18 pm

Press Release
Onslow County DSS Sued for August 2003 Poisoning Death of Seven-year Old Kayla Allen

Lawsuit Issue: Whether DSS Negligent in Kayla Allen - Carolyn Futrell Matter

Tuesday, August 23, 10:00 am ET

WILMINGTON, N.C. - Aug. 23, 2005 - Yesterday a lawsuit was filed which puts at issue whether the Onslow County Department of Social Services ("DSS") was negligent regarding its involvement with events leading up to the August 2003 alleged forcible poisoning of Kayla Allen by her legal guardian Carolyn Futrell, who now awaits trial for this child's murder.

The lawsuit was filed in the Superior Court in Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC on behalf of Heather Baker, who is the court-appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Kayla Yvonne Allen, by Wilmington, NC attorney Tom Lamb. The defendants in the lawsuit are the Onslow County DSS, its Director, Roger E. Penrod, the Child Protective Services Manager, Loretta Keelin, and three Social Workers who were involved with several reports of abuse regarding Kayla Allen. The lawsuit alleges the failure of the DSS to protect Kayla Allen from abuse by Carolyn Futrell during the three-year period leading up to the child's fatal poisoning on August 24, 2003. Despite mounting evidence of abuse, the Onslow County DSS permitted Carolyn Futrell to keep custody of Kayla right up to the time of the child's alleged murder by this woman. Notably, the lawsuit alleges that the Onslow County DSS failed to take appropriate protective measures for Kayla during the period of time when the DSS was doing its investigative assessment of the allegations of abuse by Carolyn Futrell that were made by Kayla and others in the summer of 2002. Instead of protecting Kayla from the woman whom she said had physically abused her, the Onslow County DSS returned Kayla to Carolyn Futrell and permitted Carolyn to keep custody and control of Kayla during the four-and-a-half months when the department was investigating the allegations of the child's abuse by Carolyn that were made to law enforcement officials by Kayla, herself, in June 2002 as well as related abuse reports that were made to the DSS by her aunt and two other people later in the summer of 2002. Upon completing their investigation in October 2002, the DSS ultimately determined that these reports of abuse made by Kayla, her aunt, and the two others were "unsubstantiated", and closed the matter.

Kayla was allegedly forcibly poisoned by her legal guardian Carolyn Futrell on August 24, 2003 in their Richlands, NC home - fourteen months after the child, at age six, had made her allegations of abuse by Carolyn to law enforcement in June 2002. According to a press release from Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown issued on May 20, 2004,when Carolyn Futrell was arrested for the homicide of Kayla: “The method of murder was an insecticide poison imploded into the body of 7-year-old Kayla Allen.” Earlier, an autopsy report completed in January 2004 stated that the cause of Kayla’s death was insecticide poisoning.

During the three-year period leading up to Kayla’s death in August 2003, no less than six reports about Kayla being abused and/or neglected by Carolyn Futrell were made to the Onslow County DSS or law enforcement officials in Onslow County and Taylor, MI.

The lawsuit is brought under North Carolina’s Wrongful Death Act. The lawsuit seeks to recover damages from the defendants for the various injuries inflicted on Kayla by Carolyn Futrell during the three-year period before her death, as well as for the child’s death.

For additional information, or to obtain a copy of the 33-page Complaint for this lawsuit, contact attorney Tom Lamb, or the Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, P.A.

Law Offices of Thomas J. Lamb, P.A.
Lumina Station, Suite 225
1908 Eastwood Road
Wilmington, NC 28403

Tel: 910-256-2971
Fax: 910-256-2972
[email protected]
Lamb Law Office

hope

Kayla Allen, age 7 ~

Postby hope » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:30 pm

Without any intention of speaking for Kayla's Aunt, the purpose of suing NC DSS has nothing to do with money because no amount of money in this world could bring this beautiful, vivacious child back.

Kayla was murdered by her court approved "guardian" and although her Aunt in MI had repeatedly tried to gain custody of her biological niece, North Carolina would not even consider them. Kayla's Aunt & Uncle had been married for 15 years, lived in the same home for 10 years, and have two children of their own.

14 months prior to Kayla's murder, at age 6, Kayla was found to be covered in bruises. The police questioned Kayla and she gave them very detailed explanations of how her "mom, aunt, carolyn" banged her head into the dresser, causing bruising on both sides of her face, whipped her with a spoon and then with a spatula, and yanking her around leaving finger bruises up and down both arms. The Police report states Kayla was extremely thin and very afraid of carolyn futrell.

NC DSS determined she received the bruises in the pictures from roller-skating!

Nine Months following the murder of Kayla, no arrest had been made and not one word was printed in the Jacksonville newspaper. (When a garbage truck driver ran over a dog, it made front page news, but not the "suspicious" death a child!) This is why we decided to put everything, including the autopsy, online, in hope that someone in NC would care enough to get involved and an arrest would be made. When Tre Benson of http://www.BlueLIneRadio.com saw the police report, pictures of Kayla 14 months prior to her being murdered, and the autopsy report, he became VERY involved.

Since there was only one other person in the house with Kayla at the time of her death, and a granular insecticide poison had been imploded into her stomach, the person responsible for Kayla's murder was rather obvious.

On May 20, 2004, carolyn was arrested and remains in the Onslow County jail in Richlands, NC, awaiting trial for capital murder and felony child abuse charges; death penalty is being sought.

The day following Carolyn's arrest, NC DSS came out with a statement to the press, stating they had completed an internal investigation and found no wrongdoing in the way the abuse reports, made by police, school, aunt, and others, were investigated.

Onslow County also has the highest death rate of children, per capita, than any other county in North Carolina. Obviously they are doing "something" wrong and Kayla's Aunt has demanded ACCOUNTABILITY of DSS for looking the other way, until her niece was murdered.

Kayla Yvonne Allen

and now they wait..... until the trial is over (hasn't started yet!) to move their baby girl to be buried next to her grandmother in the Michigan Memorial Park.

mboirsbeek

Postby mboirsbeek » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:01 am

I had read Kayla's story before. I am so sorry for your loss and we will keep you in our prayers.
I do have a question. My son is in fostercare and we do have proof he was abused in the former fosterhome, he was and still is medically and educationally neglected.
There own CSB worker did go to the supervisor and told her we had valid complaints.
Still this former home is never investigated and I do not want to read in the news that a child has died in that house.
What can I do?

Their own brochure says;
PHYSICAL NEGLECT;-FAILURE TO PROVIDE BASIC NECESSITIES OF LIFE SUCH AS FOOD,MEDICAL CARE,CLOTHING,EDUCATION AND SUPERVION.

PHYSICAL ABUSE-NON ACCIDENTAL INJURIES SUCH AS BRUISES,BURNS,WELTS,CUTS AND FRACTURES

We have pictures of bruises that look like handprints, three different explanationts.
He had referrals for dentists plus speech in May, still not set up,
HE HAD SEIZUREACTIVITY FOR 8 MONTH ,NO TREATMENT
Caregiver found him asleep behind shed.
School started 29 august, he still does not attend.
These are some of the examples.
Thanks.

hope

Can't you get the proof

Postby hope » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:58 am

Is there a way for you to get the facts in front of the judge?

If he is not attending school, contact a truant officer.

I have contacted the police and asked them to do a well-child check on ___ child at this address.
Only once was I met with resistance.

The time between when you get proof of abuse and contact police is crucial. If there is bruising, the police need to be able to see it.

If he is not in school, he is truant. Either the school or police deal with truancy.

mboirsbeek

Postby mboirsbeek » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:55 am

He is to young to be truant.He is only 3. He supposed to go to a special education preschool because of his delays.
We have photo's from the bruises and put in an official complaint with the court but they don't even set a date. Those incidents happened last december so it's to late to call the police.We wished we found this site earlier. I thought this only happened to us.
Thanks

sob900

Re: Thank you for the welcome

Postby sob900 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:15 pm

MissingKayla wrote:Dazeemay- Thank you for your reply and welcome to the group. I am in need of a "better" support system, but that is another story.

QuietRayne-Thank you for your reply and welcome. Yes, the ones who really are in need of help are dying or still being abused while others are having their children removed for (from what I've read about) things like dirty houses, angry neighbors, spouses, ect... Your kind words concerning Kayla and being with angels is greatly appreciated. I really wish there was comfort in knowing that, but unfortunately there is not at this point. :cry:

Momoffor- Yes, this is the same Kayla from NC. People say time heals all wounds..well I beg to differ with this one, but different things help comfort different people I suppose. I am very thankful for my own children and knowing they are safe with us as they grow into adults :)

If anyone is interested in reading the story concerning Kayla you can find it at www.hope4kidz.com under Kayla Yvonne.
Just a warning that things could be disturbing to learn, but the information was posted several months AFTER Kayla's death in hopes of bringing awareness to how wrong this was. The accused was still not behind bars at that particular time.

I would like to personaly apologize for the injustice done to you by humanity. It is an extremely terrible thing to lose a child and if I were in your place... I would not like to think of what I might do. Every one, we CAN NO LONGER let these things happen to innocent children ANY LONGER. Even losing one is too many and there are other children still alive suffering. I am ashamed and embarresed to be part of the human race. We can be full of compassion and beauty and even more uncaring and selfish. I WILL NOT sit idly by any more while we let our fellow people do these things to our selves. It IS TIME for JUSTICE it IS TIME for MERCY and it is about friggen time we started caring about something other than ourselves.
Who is with me?
"They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys. It has worked well for over two hundred years and we're not using it anymore." George Carlin

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:39 pm

I am with you all the way....I hear horrible stories that happened in Foster Care System, I even was in one as their Roomate at one time and it was horrible to see. She was mean and very greedy with her Money. Such abuses and neglect in Foster Care System needs to be looked at and needs to be throughly inspected every month. Inspecting their Homes and the Foster Children as well. They should NEVER have to go through Abuses where they thought the name of Agency means to PROTECT, PROTECTIVE< what a joke.... It should be named Abusive Services. Some one needs to step in and say no more of this and clean up this mess once for all. For the sake of the Children of the Future.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”