Case Plans

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jrome74

Case Plans

Postby jrome74 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:17 am

Can anyone share some things in their case plan that they thought was unreasonable?
Last edited by jrome74 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bob_Lynn

Re: Case Plans

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 am

jrome74 wrote:Can anyone share some things in their case plan that they thought was unreasonable?

Yes EVERYTHING. The state and CPS in particular have no constitutional power whatsoever to enforce a case plan of ANY kind on parents who are innocent of any wrongdoing. Parenting is NOT the domain of CPS, it is the inalienable right of every human being and that right cannot be usurped except under the most extreme circumstances.

Whether these "case plans" are "easy to follow" or not is irrelevant, parents are not the slaves of government. And despite what you may or may not have experienced, other innocent parents have followed "case plans" to the letter and have been TPR'd or otherwise denied their children or been tossed more "case plans" to follow, regardless. The focus of "case plans" is not to benefit families, it's to line the pockets of CPS and the colluding "child protection" industry through Title IV federal funding.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

jrome74

Postby jrome74 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:25 pm

Bob_Lynn
Last edited by jrome74 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

jrome74

Postby jrome74 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:32 pm

My g
Last edited by jrome74 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:19 pm

How do parents in your locality deal with addiction, child care and affordable housing?

Are all addicts cured in your locality?

Do all families have 2 parents so they do not have to worry about affordable child care while they work, after the children are returned?

Is there housing that is affordable to single parents with several children in your locality, without a waiting list, and available even if the parent does not have custody of the children?

jrome74

Postby jrome74 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:55 pm

Marina

How do parents in your locality deal with addiction, child care and affordable housing?
Last edited by jrome74 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:52 pm

My apologies if I came off in an attacking tone, that wasn't my intent. It is however, part of a bad taste I have left over from my family's experience with CPS.

I know full well there are biological parents who abuse, exploit and even murder their own children. I also know there are well meaning foster parents who are not in it for the money, as well as well meaning CPS workers. These are the exception and not the rule.

The bigger problem is that government has proven that the system they created is a fraud that's all about money and not about the welfare of families. Part of the tools used in that fraud are the "case plans". When a foster parent, well meaning or not, is told about the alleged history of the abuse of a child, odds are, it is either an outright lie or an exaggeration, because the vast majority of children taken by CPS and placed in foster "care", actually should have never been taken and belong back with their parents. As such, CPS cannot ever be trusted and is an agency that one has to assume the worst about at all times because of its long history of human rights atrocities. Let's not forget that not every Nazi in Nazi Germany was evil.

So as to my point (truly abused children) in this post, yes we need a system to protect children from abusive parents but CPS is NOT that system. We also need people who truly have their hearts in the right place to take care of children who would otherwise be destroyed by their parents, but the current foster "care" system is NOT that system either as it is hopelessly broken because of CPS.
We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. Edward R. Murrow

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:12 pm

According to HUD, there are no vouchers available in the entire state of Kentucky, which means there are no Family Unification vouchers.

In order for families to qualify for the other types of housing, such as public housing and subsidized housing, the children must be living with the the family.

Families cannot get housing without the children and they cannot get the children without housing.

https://www11.hud.gov/pic/haprofiles/haprofilelist.asp

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Do you see a lot of poor families in your locality?
How do they make ends meet?

This article says it is not that easy for poor families to meet CPS standards.
The Self-Sufficiency Standard for Kentucky
Real Budgets, Real Families

http://www.kyyouth.org/Publications/selfsufficiency.pdf

page 27
Gap Between Incomes and the Self-Sufficiency Standard

Of course, many families do not earn self-sufficiency
wages, particularly if they have recently entered
(or reentered) the workforce, or live in high-cost areas,
or low wage areas. Therefore, they cannot afford their
housing and food and child care—much less their other
basic needs. They must choose between needs, or
accept substandard or inadequate child care, insufficient
food, or substandard housing.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:05 pm

I already posted in CPS Investigations. lol :lol:

I agree with Marina and Gary Shaw. It is like that story of a Turtle and a Hare. Only when the hare cheats the Turtle out of it, and fails the Turtle saying you didn't finish the line! But the Turtle did indeed finish the line. The Hare said "But I finished first and you lost".

Very much the same thing with these Case plans. CPS being the Hare and we are the Turtle. :roll: But it is the smart Turtle that takes its time and document proof of the finish line that will show the Hare how wrong he is.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

jrome74

Postby jrome74 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:32 am

ABC featured a documentary about a year ago showing inside the walls of foster care. And believe it or not Louisville, KY was featured as having one of the best CPS units in the entire US. AFter reading your post I can see why
Last edited by jrome74 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:14 am

You say the "operative word" QUICKLY inform her to do the Services.
Quick to do all the Services within 6 months takes a miracle time, but can be achieved but then CPS Worker would say you didn't complete anything much of a Service Plan when 6 months is up.

We do achieve the goal, but it was the CPS Worker that says you did not achieve that goal. Why is CPS stopping us for? What is their goal? Once the Service or Case plan expires within the 6 months period, the fundings stops.
"Oh you didn't finish, you need another one, so sign under the dotted line." Bingo bango, another 6 months to do.
Just when the TPR is right around the corner between 6 months to 9 months, and possibly to a Year.
Most Foster Care can go up to a Year, but can be 2 years, but no more. Rarely we see Foster Kids can be put permanent into Foster Care for all of their lives. Most of them will be adopted out, or placed with other Relatives like Grandparents, and whatnots. These Kids never usually go back to their Parents.

That's their goal. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:20 am

A couple of years ago, there was a local TV news story about how in Louisville, KY, an average of 4 children per day were being seized by CPS. KY was also under investigation by the Inspector General for artificially boosting adoption rates through TPRs (video from MSNBC - see link below).

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=0 ... tly%20News

So I agree with ABC but not with their BS contrived propaganda, Lousville and Kentucky probably has the best CPS around in terms of destroying families and their children.

PS - As a result of the investigation, there was some kind of reform initiative in Kentucky that was in the news recently.

jrome74

Postby jrome74 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:26 am

Bob_Lynn

I b
Last edited by jrome74 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bob_Lynn

Postby Bob_Lynn » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:24 am

Jrome,

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I'm a father to 6 children and a grandfather to 2 children. In my world, children are extremely vulnerable and must be protected from abuse from all factors, that includes some biological parents.

Because of my family's involvement with CPS, I have done intensive research on the subject for the last 3 years, virtually every waking moment. I've studied the subject and the laws. I've written proposed legislation for Pennsylvania and even got the Chairman of the Pa. House Committee on Children and Youth to schedule Hearings, which the dirtbag subsequently cancelled. And I still have a lot to learn.

In my opinion, for whatever it's worth, CPS is the BIGGEST abuser and destroyer of children and families this country has ever been exposed to. If you need some proof that what I'm saying is true, the following is the tip of the iceberg list of children who have been "protected" to death by CPS:

http://www.fixcas.com/parody/tomb.htm

There is more proof that you can study, if you care to, on the home page of the LIFE website in the links section under Supporting Documentation:

http://www.life-vs-cps.com/

I say it's the tip of the iceberg because it's only a list of what is known and not what is unknown and does not include the tens (hundreds?) of thousands of children who are missing nor does it include those who have been abused and exploited while under the watch of CPS nor does it include those who have aged out and have had their lives ruined by CPS. And I do not differentiate between children who have been taken from guilty or innocent parents.

Please understand that even when CPS reunifies children with their parents, they have already damaged them. The issue is even more emphatic when they have been needlessly taken in the first place.

I do not view CPS as a real protector of children of any kind. They are nothing but a racketeering organization designed to profit from the hides (and blood) of children. Whenever they do succeed in protecting children from abuse, it's not because they are doing it out of the goodness of their heart, it's because there's big profit to be made.

Please understand I'm not criticizing you in the least bit. I'm only trying to let you know about the reality of CPS and the foster "care" system in general, in case you're not aware. It does sound to me like you have your heart in the right place and if so, I do commend you for that, but I don't really know, this is after all, just a forum.

jrome74

Postby jrome74 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:40 am

To All:

Return to “Round Table”