I am under Investigation AGAIN! 8th time

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

I am under Investigation AGAIN! 8th time

Postby Frustrated » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:58 pm

Now another Case pops up, 8th Case, going into 8th Year. I am being investigated again...bravo for CPS.

What happened was that my youngest daughter 7 yrs was playing with the phone to 911 as she thought it was pretty funny to play games with her Friend who is 8 yrs old. Both of them were at my house playing Tea Party, and then thought her friend would pick up the phone and call 911. Then hung up. 911 calls back to make sure everything is fine. We answered. Yes, everything is fine, just the Girls playing around with the phones.

Cops comes to my house to make sure 911 was not a ruse, and checks to make sure the Kids were fine. Cops wrote down in their reports saying everything WAS FINE. The house was IN ORDER. Then by Law, the Cops has to notify CPS where the children are involved in every case that Cops take. This happened one month ago.

CPS Worker goes to School one month later and ask questions to the Kids and said everything was good. Now she wants to talk to me about unrelated issue which was LAST YEAR. :roll: Why bring up the past? That is over with. I thought that was weird and crazy that she would even bring up the past. She wanted to talk to me about last year. Keep in mind, she never discussed this matter last year with me on this very same topic. :roll: She'd thought she would bring it up now, one year later. She claimed that the Children witnessed it but they didn't. They were at the School. The whole time. :roll: :roll: I have documents proof that backs it up. I have Police Records that can verify that these Children were NO WHERE at home where this incident occured.

Just because the Kids plays with phones to 911, and they comes back? Just flat out ridiculous.
Just remember I got Police Records that backs it up saying everything was fine and the house was in order, and it was just Kids playing with the Phones.
How crazy is this Worker goes out and ask questions to the Kids?
Is using this 911 call as an excuse to go out on Fishing Expidition??? :shock: In her Email to me, she says she must talk to me about the 911 Call and last year case.

Why wait one month later and ask questions? Why wait ONE Year to discuss it?
Utter Absurdity!! An embarrassement to their Organization. All that money tax dollars everyone pays is Wasting away for nothing.
All they have to do is to ask the Cops and verify things out?
Police Records can verify it. I now have document proof of everything else printed out from her Emails and the Cops' Statements. My Lawyers are ready to go.
Last edited by Frustrated on Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

glass

Postby glass » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:24 pm

can they even bring up stuff from a closed case, legally???
how retarded, and what a waste of taxpayers money!
i hope they leave you alone soon :(

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:43 am

you know, this is funny....they are bringing up an unsubstaniated case against me that wasnt even me or my husband it was his x inlaws....does it make sense, no, but what ever makes since with these people.
i think these people have too much power and no one watching who uses it against people.
there comes a time when it is just abuse and harassment. i have been told that i just need to leave the county i live in becuase it will always hang above our head. well, why should i leave when i have nothing to hide, excuse me, run, hell no i dont think so, someone is going to change and it aint gonna be me. frustrated, i hope you stand and fight too, one of these days there is going to be changed and i hope me or you are leading the pack...
hang in there and give them hell.....

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:47 am

I know, that's what puzzles me and they are using One year old case from last year and bringing it up just now. What they are doing is beyond me. Probably whacky because they have nothing better things to do, so they thought they have to keep things in the "flow" so they bring ridiculous cases up.

Even more crazier, they are using a 911 Call to where the Kids were playing with the phones and the Police said that everything was fine. The Police even stated in the police documents "there are no victim in this investigation because there weren't any since the Kids were playing with the phones."

That's the question is BEYOND ME, why use the 911 Call where the Kids were playing with the phones and at the same time USING that 911 Call, she brings up a Case from Last year? Not to further to mention she waited one month to question the Kids at School? roll: She is saying that the Kids witnessed it so she must talk to me about it now. One year later. Oh correction to her, one month ago. Which one is it? 911 call or Last year case? How wrong she is about the whole case.

Oh wait a minute, I get it, she is twisting words around just to prove her point. I get it, they would lie just to make a Case.
I got all the document proof that would contradict her statements. :roll: HA! Don't you get the irony that they would write in their emails lying through their teeth and it is OBVIOUS? :shock:
Well, I am printing her emails of her Lies and save it for my files. :D

How wrong she is about the whole Case cuz she does not know the whole Story to it. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:38 am

katgotsteve wrote:you know, this is funny....they are bringing up an unsubstaniated case against me that wasnt even me or my husband it was his x inlaws....does it make sense, no, but what ever makes since with these people.
i think these people have too much power and no one watching who uses it against people.
there comes a time when it is just abuse and harassment. i have been told that i just need to leave the county i live in becuase it will always hang above our head. well, why should i leave when i have nothing to hide, excuse me, run, hell no i dont think so, someone is going to change and it aint gonna be me. frustrated, i hope you stand and fight too, one of these days there is going to be changed and i hope me or you are leading the pack...
hang in there and give them hell.....

I agree with you wholeheartedly. That's why I am standing my ground and fight these things out. I have Faith with God and he will help me through this hell. Same with you, it was my Parents who called it in, not me. I am no longer speaking with my Parents since Last year. Long story there. You probably can relate to that. :roll:

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:25 pm

Next time they call say

"whats the matter ......... slow day in the office ? "

"still wrapped up in the Saturday morning cartoons ?"

"acting out one of your childhood fantacies in which you ruled the world and everyone bowed at your feet"

arggggggggggggg ! :evil:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:45 pm

Yeah like those Cartoon from a Mouse who tried to rule the world. ACME Bugs Rabbit, with Brainy Mouse that demanded that he rules the World with his helper, and wants everyone to bow down to him. But the ACME Anvil always splat on his head. lol :lol:
Don't you remember those cartoons made with Bugs Bunny in it? Teletoon? or something like that? It's been a while since I watched those Cartoons with Road Runner, Wylie Coyote, and so forth. yeah, most of these Cartoons are unsupervised and has no Parents in it. no wonder about that. :roll: :roll: I bet these CPS will have a field day with this if that was reality. ha ha :roll:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:51 pm

You see, this CAS worker does not have a case.

Because the Kids did not witness it, and hence they were in School.
Plus..

The Time line has passed and lapsed...being it one year later. :roll:

That's why she lied saying that my Kids "witnessed it".

Police records will show that the Kids weren't even there that day in question last year.
But I am guessing she was confused, using one month ago, using 911 call thinking that they witnessed something.
Of course, that end result was because the Girls was playing with the phones calling 911. LOL Police states that everything was fine and there was no victim here. :roll:

I am thinking she does not know the whole story. :roll:

AllForThisSite

Postby AllForThisSite » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:45 pm

Hi Frustrated.

I didn't read the other responses to your first initial post in this thread; I only read yours about CPS coming out to talk to you about the kids calling 911, playing with the phone. My daughter did that to me 2 1/2 years ago by pushing the speed dial button on our cordless phone that was sitting on the coffee table in our livingroom. I heard the phone recording saying "if you'd like to make a call, please hang up...." blah blah blah, and that's how I knew the phone was on. I turned it off and put it back on the base and it rang. A 911 dispatcher was on the line asking me if everything was okay, and she told me that it's mandatory for them to dispatch an officer to the home and recall the residence if they receive a hang-up. The officer came to our door and I met him while still on the phone with E-COM's dispatcher, and I explained the situation and apologized for the inconvenience. There were never any problems after that, and CPS never came to our home. If CPS were to go to every home around here where a child called 911 goofing around, boy the whole town would be under investigation. LOL!! Sounds like your CPS agency is just itching for a reason to be in your life. I've known CPS to investigate some stupid things, but to go out to someone's house over an incident such as playing around on the telephone.., SHEESH! If they are getting THAT desperate then I might as well just look forward to our CPS worker coming back in a few months to investigate why we prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola. ;) ((((HUGS!!))))

AllForThisSite

[/img]
P.A.S.S.
Parents Against Social Services
http://144418.aceboard.net/

You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:02 pm

That's what happened. It is stupid really.

You are right, they are itching for a reason and using the 911 Call and using LAST YEAR CASE to connect to that 911 call. :roll: It was pretty absurd. :roll:

They knew well enough that using last year case has no effect on Child Protection. So that's why they are saying "oh the children witnessed something during 911 call."
Like what? playing with the phones is now dangerous?
They are flipping out just because my hubby was there during the 911 call (playing with phones), with last year case.

Utter absurdity.

But I think I know why they are bothering me, because the last year case is being presented in Court on March the 14th and CPS are using anything they can do to put a stop to it. :roll: Why all that last minute to object, like 2 weeks left since it will be almost be over with? and not deal with it last year?

I say they are all messed up and got the dates backwards using 911 call and trying to prove their point. :roll:

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:21 pm

I am now suing the Police with Human Rights Violations (the same case from Last Year). I was subjected to an interview with the Police WITHOUT AN INTERPRETER. I sued them last year and now presently suing them again this year coming to my home after 911 call. I subsquently told them to get an Interpreter as the Note was on my door for a YEAR, saying they are required to get an Interpreter to talk to me. I have told them three times to get one, they ignored and proceeded to talk to me through my daughter who is 12. :roll: My daughter as my interpreter?

I am also suing the Counsellor through Services, not CPS, but a Private Counselling, as my children and I were subjected to exposure from him sitting and showing his butt to us. I thought it was unappropriate and I had filed a complaint through his regional director about this subject and she will look into it. This Counsellor has a SOCIAL WORK LICENSE. How professional is it to show his butt while sitting, patting his butt at us? How greatly we were offended and even the Children were offended. We were trying to complete the Service and only cut it, only two more left. We have completed about 5 or 6 sessions, with me, and only one or two meetings with the Children. They were offended as they RAN out of the room and left in a hurry. I tried to be patient as I wanted to complete the service, but him continuing showing his butt to me? I cannot take it anymore. I would gladly complete the rest of the Service with someone else. A WOMAN please! I just need to finish two left. But he said it is not required. So I assume that's finished.
His Social Work License should be voided due to his unappropriate showing of his butt to a client. Shame on him! I happen to think there are some social workers who are perverted! Did you know he used to be a School Teacher? :shock: God forbid if anything happened to his Students. oh my goodness. Probably why he changed his field to get more closer. ewwww He should be slapped with a disciplinarian action. No more practice in that field ever again.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:34 pm

Also an update:

I have written a letter to this CPS Worker and explain about last year case and 911 call and they are not connected. Just two different cases. I have explained in great length to what happened, then I cc. to her Supervisor and her Director. I also mentioned that the Police did not get an Interpreter for the entire case including the interviews and they did not get proper paperwork to hand in Court. I also mentioned that the Kids were in School that day last year. I told her I have School and Police Records that can back it up. I carbon copied to her Supervisor and her Director, and kept a copy for myself and my Lawyer. So this way she can't lie her way out of this one.

I am setting up to speak with my Lawyer about last year case. There wasn't an interpreter during the Interviews, and plus I had not understood any information being said, and that I thought it was my Parents that called the Police last year to get my hubby charged because my parents did not like him. As I thought it was my parents that layed the charges, not me, and I was under false pretenses assuming it was my parents that did it, because they went with me to the Police station and give statements. My parents pressured me to make a statement because they said they will cut me off if I didn't, and would cut me off their will. :roll: "If you don't do this, I will not support you no longer and will never speak to you." That was their own words. My Parents were so mean and gave me the ultiumamum. Even called me names. I didn't like that. So I cut them off (my parents) and I went into Counselling and my hubby went and took his own Services, not connected to CPS. and we moved on. We are set to go back to Court March 14th, and the Case (last year) are so close to be finished and closed. I assume that's why CPS Worker pops up just now using that as a leverage to stop it in any way she can. She even knew that there is a Court date on March the 14th and the Judge is getting ready to drop the case, and let my hubby continue his Services to continue until May or June. I think this CPS Worker is going to try to prevent visitation with the Children or prevent him from coming home. :roll: I think that's the reason why she used 911 Call (Feb. 4th) recent to justify her case. I told her that wasn't the case, it was last year case, madam. I haven't heard from her yet. I told her if she wants to meet with me in a Meeting that she is required to book an Interpreter and get an Interpreter to talk to me to discuss last year case. :roll: Since that letter, I haven't heard from her in two days now. I am guessing she is trying to book for an Interpreter and the Agency has to pay its fees which is costly and very expensive. Hey, it is my right, I have to understand 100% of the information being conveyed on one-one meeting. Why miss it out for? It is like trying to understand a Chinese Language. :lol:

Return to “CPS Investigations”