this is wierd

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

katgotsteve

this is wierd

Postby katgotsteve » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:33 am

I had a talk with a placement worker i know, she works for the same county that is making my life hell. cps is blaming the judge for even being involved in my life. well, this worker is going to take a supervisory role in another county and she told me to move accross the county line and she would take my case personally and i would get a new judge and have it closed in a few months. what do yall think? is this legal?
she told me i could then move back and after they got through with the case it would not come back and haunt me. have yall ever heard anything like this? could it be that simple?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:27 am

She cannot do that. She is violating your Constitutional Right to Liberty to Freedom to where you want to live. She can't make choices to where you can live. She is now Supervisor to another County, so she can't deal with you or your Case. You will have a different Worker and different person to deal with your Case. I would take my chances with the Judges than these Con Artists. I wouldn't trust my Case with these whackos. I would have the Judge deal with it because they have to follow the LAW. Caseworkers usually don't follow the Law, they violates them. :roll:
I would say thank you but no thank you, I would take my chances with the Judge. :wink:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 pm

You misunderstand what she is asking frust. ....

I dont know if I would trust that however.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:33 pm

I understand. I mean why move because she says so? I thought most CPS Organizations are compatiable, no matter where you live. They will deal with your Case just the same as the next County. Even if you move to another State, CPS follows where you go. Even if the Case is open, they will take it from there. They can't do anything if the Case is closed.

For example, If you move from Nebraska to Arizona, CPS in Arizona will take over the Case from Nebraska. That is if the Case is still open.
If you live in one County, and move to another County, you will deal with a new CPS Worker in that Agency but they ALL Work for the same organization, no difference there.

If the Case is closed and you move, they cannot pick it up from there, unless some one else phoned into the CPS Hotline and there would be a new Case to open up with.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:32 am

no, this is not my caseworker. this is another woman that know through other means. she told me move so i could get back with my husband. she said she can make it happen with another judge and another county.

my caseworker is not asking me to move with her, this is another woman telling me she can get my case closed if i move to where she is at.

i was just asking if it were legal and if it could happen that way.

fightingfor3

Postby fightingfor3 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:03 am

I've asked before if I move if the case will be transfered to where I move, the answer was no. Even if I move out of state, I would be required to come here for visitation, court, etc.

MHO, I wouldn't do it. It looks shady and feels shady. What happens to this woman if she is caught doing this? What happens to you? If things are in your favor, then I would continue where you are at. Why not move to recuse the judge? Start recording if you haven't already them saying that it is only the judge that is keeping your case open. You may need it later if they change the game. You also may need it for a suit against the judge.

Also, I agree with Frustrated in another thread, there is something very fishy when CPS is being nice to you and the judge is going against CPS. Either what you are seeing is not the whole picture or something else is going on that gives me a horrible feeling. The judges don't often know the law as they should. They usually do whatever CPS says and if CPS is TRULY saying this is ridiculous, what is the judge going off of then????!!!! This is an agency that is "suppose" to be for the child's welfare, so if they are really saying that this case should be closed why would the judge override that and tie up the courts with a frivolous case? Is there any connection with the judge and perhaps someone who has other motives? Is CPS and this judge meeting at other times? Hearings you don't know about?
"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That in essence is facism." Franklin Roosevelt

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:48 pm

Yeah
In the Basement. LOL :lol:
That's where I seen them chit chatting anyways together down there at the Courthouse. When I go to the Bathroom which is in the basement, and I would see the Judge, Worker, Prosecutor chit chatting behind closed doors.

Anyways, back to the point, it does not matter if you move elsewhere, the Case will follow you there, that is if the case is STILL OPEN. The other CPS Agency will pick it up from there. They won't change from your previous county where you lived before, because the CPS Organization has one priority, and has same ideas is to promote services, annoy, harrass, and it goes in a hiatus system, and starts at point A all over again.
Even if you move, you will be introduced with another new worker.
Rarely, that you will get to move and they will close the case. That is the LUCKY STREAK so hopefully they will just do that. Close it. Then you can move on living the new life in the new State, new County, but it is like taking Gamble 50/50 more like that Show "Deal or No Deal". We are dealing with our Family in this way rather than Money. We spend alot of money and alot of things riding on this. It could be worse when you move, or it could be better if you get to move. We just don't know what's in store ahead of us. I would rather stay put and deal with all of this and close the case then move elsewhere. This way, they won't have to deal with you in a new County anymore.

Return to “CPS Investigations”