Update***

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Update***

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Hi ya'all...as you remember awhile back, I had CPS Worker emailling me saying she must talk to me about DV (Domestic Violence) and children "witnessing it" and about last year case.
I have correspond about at least 6 to 10 emails with the Worker in Writing back and forth. I had her when she mentioned she is no longer talking about last year case, but previously 4 months ago, where the child called 911 PLAYING WITH THE PHONES. That's the sheigian she was talking about. lol She is tripping over a child playing with phone and think something happened. Nothing happened. I made her look into the Police Incident report that STATED THAT THE KIDS WERE FINE AND THE HOUSE WAS IN GOOD ORDER. She insists that she must talk to me by Ministry rules. I had correspond by email to her that she did not interview the whole Family Members as required as pursuants to the Ministry "Rules". She missed talking to my husband, she missed talking to my two kids, she only talked to the youngest daughter and one older child, which is total of 2 kids. She missed talking to 4 people, and I told her she must talk to everyone in the household before she can have a meeting to talk to me with an Interpreter.

Since that email, she never responded back to me, nor answered to my email. I have not heard back from her since almost 3 to 4 weeks now. I guess she does not want to talk to everybody then. What's worse, she made the case to go on 4 to 5 months in Wait....into the investigation. She said she must talk to me in order to close the case, but why did she wait 4 to 5 months for that to happen? Why not talk to me right then the day after the 911 call? I mentioned that into all the email and I have all of these in writing. During that time, I had asked for my Case files and she agreed to it. I have to wait for one month before I can receive it.

Thus far, she has not responded back, and she must have closed the case because she did not do anything right. Did not interview the family members, let the case go on for 4 to 5 months, possibly a Year old Case. She was neglect and did not investigate properly, I had to make her investigate properly and obtain a Police incident report which stated that everybody is fine, the kids were fine and the house was in good order. Nothing happened. No sheigians in the house. We were just sitting and watching tv, eating our ice cream...daughter just happened to be bored and called 911 just for play. She insisted it wasn't about the 911 call, but the fact that my hubby was there, which he was not supposed to be there. I made her investigate to get the conditions from the Courthouse WHICH THE JUDGE STATED HEREBY "VOIDED". It's done.

Case closed, I guess, there wasn't anything to work with. Because nothing happened. Kids are just playing games, and whatever. That's about it. I don't know why she is even wasting tax payer's dollar on this case which is based on "nothing". What a waste. Our money is gone into "nothingness". Real waste. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:47 pm

I know it must be annoying for you to have to think about this all the time - - wondering and wondering what they will think of next.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:08 pm

They'll be back thinking up of new allegations I bet. :roll: Like they always do. Each case brings funds to them. I wonder how much it does cost them for each case?

pondering??? 500 bucks?
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:16 pm

i seem to notice a pattern here with cps. we can not prove our case but i think we need to be involved. it is sorta like they have a catch all and if they cant prove it they can insinuate in court and have the judge order intervention. i wish i could say i dont have the money to pay my bills, but i am going to pay them anyhow, who cares who i hurt, who cares if it is illegal.
they dont care about family all they seem to care about is thier jobs, their numbers, it is just sad.

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:20 pm

They're bugging you because of kids playing with the phone? :?: That's way jacked up. The bounty for kids in Colorado is $3,000 per kid each month. They get about $15,000 for each kid they farm out by adoption. There is a special place in hell for corrupt CPS workers (which most of them are brainwashed to be in their 'training').
Injustice for all in Fremont County Colorado!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:44 pm

Pretty much. Sad indeed. They should invest their time to the ones who NEEDS HELP! not just nitpick on some child playing with phones for a fun. they ignore kids who are in crack houses, meth users, or drinkers. I know of one family that does not feed her kids properly or does not even feed her kids at all. No one ever goes there. I had to feed these children. It is ironic because "based on their models" they get to PICK which ones are worthy of a case.
Low income, too many bills, single, poor, too many kids, whatever, are good targets. Especially divorced ones. Oh don't forget special needs kids too, brings more money for them. I got a friend whose targeted right now because her kid has autism and we have the SAME WORKER! :roll: I am just tired of the harrassment. I can only imagine how the kids feel in their heads wondering "Will this ever stop?" All those questioning. They tend to get tired of it.

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:16 pm

God, it sounds like the system sucks in Canada as much as it does in the U.S.! Here special needs kids also bring in extra funds too. When my friend was protesting the other day, she told me a couple just came out of Judge Marshall's court (the awful judge here) who lost their daughter who has Down's Syndrome. The SS Nazis do all they can not to reunify families!
Injustice for all in Fremont County Colorado!

Return to “CPS Investigations”