Threats or WAYS on how they enter your Home?

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Frustrated

Threats or WAYS on how they enter your Home?

Postby Frustrated » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:39 pm

What kind of threats that gained them entry to your Home>?

My Caseworker said it was required by law. She said she needs to sit down on something like my living room. May I come in? I need to discuss the allegations with you.

My other Caseworker claimed it was too hot outside and she needs to come in. I told her no, let's sit outside on the Porch. It was cool enough under the roof of my Porch.

The other Caseworker claimed that she has to come in since I was cooking Supper, My Children let her in. (how appalling).

The Man Caseworker said he needs to set up a meeting in my home and talk to my Hubby. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Other was routine checks to the Home and Home visits. That's how they gain entry to my Home. Some Caseworkers called the Police and have the Police come in and look around for them. The Workers stayed outside. That was a mistake for letting the Cops in. Thinking what do I have to hide from the Cops, eh?

No Search Warrants yet.

Any one has different kinds of Threats? or different WAYS of entering your House? What kind of Method and what DID THEY SAY????
Please share with us. So we can become familiar of their sneaking "techniques" of entering your Homes. So that we can be fully be prepared of what they pull next. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

jensmom

This is what I was told

Postby jensmom » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:46 pm

The false accusations against me happened back in the 1980s and my child is now grown. I answered my door and a young woman was standing there, a file folder full of papers in her hands. She asked if I was ******** and I said yes. Then she said "I'm **** * from the Department of Human Services and there has been a referral on you. I need to come in and talk with you." At that point I had no idea what a "referral" was or really what the Department of Human Services was. But like a dummy I let her in. She was very polite at first, but then when she started telling me someone had called and reported me for physical child abuse, I became angry and emotional. Big mistake because that gave her the upper hand. My child, who was two at that time, was fine, but she started asking me questions: who else lives here? Do you have a job? Do you abuse drugs or alcohol? Where is the child's father?" I learned later that if I had refused to let her in, she would have gotten a warrant and the police to forcibly enter my home. At least that's what she said.

jensmom

One more thing

Postby jensmom » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm

I should add that back when it happened to me, the internet was non-existent. No chat rooms or message boards, no place where I could gain strength from knowing that many other people were also falsely accused.

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:23 pm

The intake case worker acted all nicey nice when she came to investigate the distort, I mean report, that my 2 year old was left outside. I was hysterical that the police were called, and like an idiot, I let her in thinking there was nothing to hide. Well, they invented a case against us, with a little help from my mom & her 'partner' & now we're screwed! Early on in the investigation (it took 6 months before they actually removed our kids) they knocked on our door late at night (after I had gone to work) with the cops. My husband let them in to look around (everybody was sleeping) and of course they found nothing wrong. The witch said that the house was dirty & to clean it up, but that was it. Knowing what I know now, I'd have never let the intake or any caseworkers in without a warrant!
Injustice for all in Fremont County Colorado!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:21 pm

They are all Con Artists and they are trained to ask the right Questions and gain entry of your homes. If they can't get in, they will find a way. They even called the Cops on me. then the Cops found there are nothing then told her that she needs to have a meeting at a later date, because I required an Interpreter to understand her non-sense.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 pm

The CPS worker came with a detective and said that there were serious allegations concerning one of my children. This was after they asked if they could come in and I had told them that I was expecting my youngest's therapist. They went on to say that it had to be talked about now and I asked what did it have to deal with they couldn't tell me. The detective distracted me so the CPS worker could go through my house with her camera.

Come to find out there were many lies told that day, and I believe that had I not let them in we wouldn't be in the position we are in now. I can't say if we would be better off or not. They only kidnapped one of the kids. The rest are still here.
What the Lord gives you, man can not take away.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:40 pm

I think what the detective did was illegal, not without a search warrant, but he had nothing to do with it, but CPS Worker did all the dirty work. I think in the CPS Manual that the Worker is required to ask permission from her Supervisor to see if it is granted to take pictures of the home or not. Did she get granted permission to take pictures? Ask her Supervisor if she granted permission to take pictures of your home or not. If not, you have a good reason to file a complaint against the Worker.

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:31 am

The CPS worker that came out is the supervisor. We found that out in court. There was no permission granted for anything. In fact they interviewed the girls without my permission. DH only has one biological daughter. I have two. They did not have my permission to talk to them.

The only way I have found to file a complaint is against social workers. None of the CPS/DCS workers involved in our case are licensed. That right there has got to be something. I just haven't gotten to the research there yet with everything else going on.
What the Lord gives you, man can not take away.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:45 pm

Since the Worker is the Supervisor, she just granted herself permission to use pictures of your home. Nothing is being breached. As for them asking leading questions with your Kids, they are allowed to. They can. I know you think it may be illegal but not if they claim in the name of CHILD PROTECTION!!! They can ask questions anywhere, schools, hospitals, your home. But you do have the right to be present.

The Police has a rule where the parent must be present with the Child under 16, but no where it states that the Worker can ask questions, so they CAN ASK at any time, any place IN THE NAME OF CHILD PROTECTION.

If they have concerns, they have the right to enter, ask, search, whatevever as their manual states that they have the right to address these so called "concerns" and will act accordingly.

I know there are some certain Laws they cannot do that. But....anybody CANNOT, even the Police cannot BUT CPS CAN!!!

there are some fine line for them to cross and the law specifies that the Workers has the right to question at any time, any place given if they have LEGITIMATE CHILD PROTECTION CONCERNS!!!!!

I know this is appalling but that's what is happening in our country right now. Not the land of the free anymore. The couples without children has no concerns with CPS because hence no children. If they have children then there is something to worry about.

desperatemom3

Another WAY OF "FORCED ENTRY"

Postby desperatemom3 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:11 pm

they said we have allegations....we need to talk....i have nothing to hide...the 1st time..i was just newly home from the hospital, and was lying in bed since it was between 10 pm and midnight and was nursing my daughter....I had my BROTHER, MY HUSBAND, AND A VERY CLOSE FRIEND who was VISITING me in my house.....not sure how they gained entry..they DID have police with them IN MY HOUSE....They said WE NEED TO DO A CHECK ON THE BABY..............OH REALLY????? my friend came in and said they wanted/needed to do a "welfare check" on my newborn.....i said tell them to leave cuz im exhausted and in bed......NOPE.........THEY CAME IN MY BEDROOM, LOOKED AT MY BABY AND SAID "UH HUH" and a few other things...and WHAM!!!!!! 3 weeks later im in court losing my newborn daughter AFTER following Dr's orders for her (she was jaundiced at birth but went unnoticed until the night before i was actually going to take her home) yeah wtf??????

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:10 pm

That is disgusting by the way they do it. You were breastfeeding for goodness sake. Did you have doctor clearance to take her home? Did you have doctor visit to check up on the baby? I can't believe by the way they barge in with the police. That's their tactic to scare people to make them come in and check. I know it is a welfare check, but must do an invasive look? look at what, your breast? Every new Mothers breast feed in their rooms sitting or laying down, that's natural. I can't believe they think that's a crime. :roll:
What reason do they have to take your child? What were the original allegations to begin with? what protection concerns do they have with your child?

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:18 am

They barged into my house around 9p.m. I had gone to work & my husband & the kids were in bed. They use Nazi techniques with the police as intimidators. We were the target of a major CPS witch hunt. Our 'service plan' was complete last August & they still didn't give us our children because they kept finding something wrong! We still don't have our kids. I wonder if it is legal to shoot them for trespassing? :P because they are UNINVITED!

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:05 am

The first time they came was a thursday when I was about to leave saturday for my moms house several states away. I was sleeping kids at school. I was in the other end of the house tv on and asleep then I hear from inside my house "Police anybody home" So I got up and walked half asleep to the living room and in my living room stood the Police and a CPS worker. Apparently I had forgotten to lock my living room door and they let themself in. Then told me 1) my house was dirty (there were kids toys everywhere and my vacuum broke) 2) I didn't have enough food (do you buy groceries before you leave home for a week 3) They claimed I was being invistigated for slapping my oldest across the face (I more like tapped her on the shoulder when she was wearing a winter coat for back talking me kinda like kicking a spouse under a table) 4) claimed I locked myself in my room to get away from the kids (my bedroom door doesn't lock) In the end they still claimed I slapped my daughter across the face even though neither my daughter nor I stated that happened and still said I locked myslef in my room to get away from the kids. Then left us alone after keeping the case open for 6mos and periodic checks from another worker who thought it was all bs. Next time the woman called and set up an appt found things "unfounded" next time they went to the school and questioned the kids the kids came home and told me about it so I called CPS found out who it was and set up an appt there at CPS last time I just called the woman and brought the kids in to her they never came to the house. I know the first one I could have called the state cops and had the police and CPS worker removed and filed a complaint but I just wanted them to go away. Having known then what i know now I would have!

samangjen

Postby samangjen » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:41 am

I just had to make a comment to the one allegation:
4) claimed I locked myself in my room to get away from the kids (my bedroom door doesn't lock)

I did that tonight, when a co-worker called and all of the girls decided that was the perfect time to start arguing and wanting me to referee. (And I DO have a lock, unfortunately though, I don't have sound proof walls.) :lol: , I didn't realize that could be considered child neglect/abuse, how pathetic.

It's amazing how much all the stories have in common, what they will stoop to. It's amazing how I can relate to many of the tactics.

For me the first time, let her in, the apartment was spotless. But her visit was short lived when I cut her off. That never became an issue. (Thank goodness.)

One visit she let herself in, stupid me forgot to lock the door. She saw my daughter at the top of the stairs, and claimed that she thought she was alone, until the door opened and I popped out. But she was already inside by then, but the cop had to stay outside, he didn't have a search warrant. And she never made it up the steps, because I told her that she could clearly see that I was home.

The day I went to jail for contempt of court (the same day they took my 5 year old), my dad was watching her. I could hear the events coming through the scanner at the police station while they were booking me. My dad had called my ex-husband (the one I get along with), so he heard it all too. Dad asked for a search warrant. They didn't have one. He refused to open the door. He said there were between 10-15 police around our house. They had brought out the battering ram. (Heard that, and their whining that the suspect-my dad-wouldn't let them in.) After about 20 minutes, they came back with a paper. My dad had them hold it up to the window, they kept moving it to keep him from reading it. He agreed to open the door to read the paper. After they guaranteed that it was the search warrant, and not an arrest warrant. He opened the door, they grabbed him and cuffed him. They ran up the stairs to where my daughter was standing. My ex-husband (who was still on the phone) heard my daughter scream at them that she wasn't going with them because they lied to her grandfather. That she didn't trust them. Then he heard her scream for help. My boyfriend was sitting on the sofa, not having a clue of what to do. Seeing how the other 2 faired in the events of the day, he acted as if he didn't understand a single word of English. (We speak Spanish in the house.) They left him go, since he wasn't resisting them.

The ironic thing is that once your child has been ripped from you in whatever manner they managed to succeed, their main allegation is then true. You didn't protect your child. My dad still feels guilty that he didn't save his granddaughter. After 4-5 years, recanting that day still brings tears to my eyes, because I failed her.

Oh, regarding my begining quip...If you know me, then you know I am highly sarcastic, and I can find humor in the smallest of things. Even though I find little bits of humor, I can actually feel the pain that each of you went through. I can feel it, because I lived it. I don't see much humor here, while I understand why to a certain degree, I know that if I hadn't found things to laugh at during my turn, I would have cracked. So, if I occassionally make a comment such as the one above, it is not meant to offend anyone, or minimize the pain that the person went through. (I figured I'd explain myself before I heard any backlash because 1. I'm new here and 2. Written humor doesn't always transfer to the reader as intended.)

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:33 am

I know what you mean about the sarcastic humor I laugh at this stuff all the time not really because it is funny but because it is so rediculous. I contstantly say about this current case that if it was happening to somebody else I be rolling laughing. We have even begun playing what I call the % truth game. We take all the clames and measure how truthfull something is. Like the time my boyfriends ex went to court and clamed he told the girls in a phone conversation that he was going to pick them up after court and put them on the back of a 4 wheeler and bring them back to the house and they would never see thier mom again. Well that is 5% true what he did say was that when the court allowed home visitation he would give them a ride on the 4 wheeler. You see what I mean not really funny but more strange than anything else. I believe if I lose my sense of humor I will lose it period. It keeps me sane.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Here is another one that CPS pulled this week, they have called my house, saying they want to talk to my partner who lives in another apartment to have a meeting at his apartment to discuss about one child that does not even live here but visits here?

why call at one place to have a meeting in a totally different to discuss about an adult child who is over 19?

this really takes the cake, I did not know that they would discuss about a child who is over 19?, again this is the child who was never in the system, who never was named in the case files, never at all. He was the only lucky one who was never CPS'd, but obviously he is now. :roll: at 19?

wow.

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 pm

While I wasn't home... in another State actually, some time ago, a CPS Agent arrived... and my wife told her to get a warrant. Instead, she called a cop, and the cop threatened to arrest her. Knowing that being the only adult home and under arrest would get the kids taken, she let them in, terrified.

It was an illegal tactic, and they will never, ever get away with that again.
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 pm

Good ol' extortion and coercion in their books. It works all the time, every time. Unless some one stand up for what's right in this country.

Extortion and coercion is a crime, under Criminal Code. You need to prove it. Tell the police man that you were threatened to gain entry unless called the cops to do so. unless that the Worker has legitmate reasons to gain entry of the home, which is obvious none whatsover. Police won't do nothing in fears of percussons. Hence CPS wins. and they have Judges to help them out. Leaving the poor in the dark.
Most people have warrant rights under the Consitution. Just a problem, because no one is using the Consitution.

Descipable tactic indeed.

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:53 pm

With CPS, the law DOESN'T matter. It's obselete! Anything goes with them. They are supposed to have a 'Code of Ethics' but they sure as hell aren't being followed!
They are also intimidating the sick and the elderly under the guise of 'Adult Protection Services'. They are investigating one of my people that I do home health for, just for walking her dog! They are twisting it around that she was out wandering and want to put her in a nursing home! This lady is totally coherent and has NEVER 'wandered' before!

Silverwindrune

In the first visit

Postby Silverwindrune » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:24 pm

In the first visit they asked six times if they could come in to my home.
This is not the best time i repeated this like a mantra.

We need to come in and look around to see if the children are safe.

We need to see how bad the damage is to your home we need to come in.

They kept on it to come in.I stuck by my guns and Monday i'm going to talk to the people across the hall about leaving our security door open all the time.

After all they came for us and they have three littles ones so its a safety plan for all of us!

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:45 am

Ok, after reading these, how in the HELL can ANYONE, CPS, Police, etc., just open your door and walk in without a warrant?????? Good lord, if I saw someone walking in my livingroom that I didn't know, I'd be reachin for my gun! Blammo! That is called "Breaking and Entering". If they don't have a warrant, and you didn't allow them access to your home, and they just simply truend the knob of their own accord and striolled in, it is clearly breaking and entering, whether the door is locked or not. This is a blatant invasion of your privacy and a pure trampling of your legal rights!!!!!!!!!

Geez folks... get a gun. Shoot first, ask questions later! LOL! (Make sure it;s a shotgun... you don't wanna take a chance of missing!!!!) :wink:

Whammo77

Postby Whammo77 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:59 am

Frustrated wrote:Here is another one that CPS pulled this week, they have called my house, saying they want to talk to my partner who lives in another apartment to have a meeting at his apartment to discuss about one child that does not even live here but visits here?

why call at one place to have a meeting in a totally different to discuss about an adult child who is over 19?

this really takes the cake, I did not know that they would discuss about a child who is over 19?, again this is the child who was never in the system, who never was named in the case files, never at all. He was the only lucky one who was never CPS'd, but obviously he is now. :roll: at 19?

wow.

Sounds like they are going to try to manipulate the 19yr old to get more ammo to shoot at you. Legally speaking, at 19, he is a legal adult. Is he out of High School? If not, they can still, if I understand correctly, consider him a minor (since he's still in school)....

So here's the deal I betcha.... they are going to try to manipulate him in to saying something... something that he either saw when he has been there, or something that has happened prior to him turning 18. If they have a case open against you, it doesn't matter if you spanked him all the way back when he was 10.... they will charge you with it NOW (even tho they obviously can't take him from you at this point.... they can still add to your "charges" by using his 'testimony')! There is no statute of limitations with them..... So yeah, they are trying to set you up hon'....... don't let em talk to him. Tell him NOT to talk to them. They can't legally make him say a word...... Tell him to clam up and not say ANYTHING!!!!!!!

As for wanting to meet elsewhere, I again bet they are trying to make some sort of case against you. Probably wanting to say that your partner's place is unfit.... in such case, since you are dating him, it is reasonable to think that you would take your kids to his apartment upon occasion, and if the place is unfit, then you are again neglecting your kids and subjecting them to an unfit environment. Refuse!!!!!!!

Me personally, I'd just say the kid is over 19, hence you (CPS) got no business with him. My boyfriend is his own individual, and you (CPS) got no business with him either since he lives in his own apartment. Hence, there is no meeting to be had.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:34 pm

My thoughts exactly.

Meeting elsewhere means a public area where it can be easily accessible by CPS workers to remove children this way EASILY as cake!

They can remove children easily through public and government areas:

Hospitals
Schools
Courts
Police Station

any other areas where they can easily access children without you there. It is a classic old kidnapping in the books just like any Kidnappers use.

Anyhow, it makes it harder for them to remove children from parent's home, they must have a good reason to do so, like the children being in "imminent danger or risk, harm, whatever". They can make it up as they go along.

I have been reading some posters having Police entering parent's homes, they can do this if they think the children are in any danger of harm or risk of getting hurt. CPS Workers can do this too as well.

I can see one of the posters posted:

"can we come in as it is too hot outside?"

This has happened to me several times.

I had said, no, because A: We are under the porch roof, and it is cooler outside than inside.
B: I insisted to talk outside on my porch with lovely lawn chairs and a table for them to use to have conversations outside.
C: We were in Shade, and the Sun is on the other side of the building.

Anyhow, everyone has the right to liberty, to reserve privacy to their homes, to their freedoms, and the government employees including police officers must reserve a Court ordered Warrant to search/seizure of any items of your home or on your persons.

That's that.

But there is an exception to the Consitution rule:

They can enter IF they think or "assume" that the children are in imminent danger of harm or risk of getting hurt, or any protection concerns, they can enter to do so at any time.

That's the problem.

Only solution, bring the kids outside for them to see, that they are not in any imminent danger, or not harmed whatsover. Perferablly seen by police officers because they are sworned officers by the Government, and CPS Workers are not sworned by an oath so they can Lie whatever they want and file any protection application against you.

It is better seen by Police officers because A: They file incident police reports all the time and these accounts/statements are true and sworned an oath, and CPS Workers will have difficult time to make up in their own reports that differs than those of Police incident reports.

Gotta love those police incident reports, eh?
Use them at any time to protect your own family interests against CPS Liars.

Last thing, is NEVER never let anyone in the house, I don't care if they were hot, or cold, outside, or thirsty and needs drinking water, or whatever. NEVER let them in not even for a bathroom break! They need to pee? tell them to go to a Coffee Shop.

They want to see the kids? Let them see the Kids out of the window and have the Kids wave to them and Smile! it will show that they were not in any imminent danger or not being harmed or whatever. Make sure the Police Officers seen this incident so the CPS Worker would not lie later saying yes the kids were harmed or whatever but police officers will say they weren't. Make sure the Witnesses were there to observe the incident what went down. So CPS Workers would not make up lies later on against you.

Lonely Single parent with no one around, no police officers, no witnesses....

Easy prey for CPS Workers to use and they can Lie all they want.
Just like any old classic Kidnapper do. They watch when there is no one around, and snatch these poor children while no one is watching! Make sure there is some officials there to witness what went down.

I would trust police officers more than CPS Workers, because Police Officers are required to write incident reports after their duty but with CPS Workers, they can make up lies in their reports because their reports are not filed with the Boss, nor they are not sworned or filed with the courts. they are just filed in the file cabinet "forgotten". Just like that. But with Police Incident reports, they are filed and sworned, and can be filed with the Courts for the Judge to see. Harder for the Police officers to lie but maybe half of them do lie. Who knows?

snsanty

Postby snsanty » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:29 am

Right on Frustrated! People you also HAVE to audiotape or preferably videotape ALL your transactions with CPS! In my case that started 2 yrs ago, the only police report stated that my child had NO signs of abuse whatsoever! The CPS worker just lied, lied, and lied some more about us! I'm sick of being a victim of this CPS witch hunt!

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:12 am

If I were you, I would tell the Worker to stay there on the porch and call the Police to come and witness illegal acts on you by making up stuff and lies that does not even exist. You need this police officer to acknowledge that nothing has happened and there are no harm toward your children and you can ask for his police incident reports the following day by requesting them at the police station.

This way, the Worker can't lie on her own account, because this police incident reports exists. Without one, they can lie all they want and still gets away with it all. :shock:

Yes, you need to document everything including tape recording, video, witnesses, even use police to witness the illegal event that goes down.

Most important thing of all, is to clam up, not to volunteer informatin to these con artists, if necessary, just answer yes or no answers and that's it, and LISTEN to their Questions, and answer to THESE QUESTIONS, and never answer outside the questions by giving them past informations that they can use against you later on.

Next, they can use Doctors to gain entry of information on you and your Family by asking Doctors for its medical File.

THEY REQUIRE MEDICAL RELEASE CONSENT FORMS SIGNED BY YOU!! THEY, BY LAW< CANNOT GET MEDICAL FILES FROM YOUR DOCTORS!! DO NOT SIGN!!

That's another way how they can get into your Family Lives. They could ask for status from your doctors, and the doctors by law, must say they are fine or whatever, but the doctors by law, never, never give up the medical files to CPS unless the medical consent forms are signed.

Return to “Round Table”