new here - here is my story

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dawn7799

new here - here is my story

Postby dawn7799 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:25 pm

I live in Wiscsonsin

My daughter, Tiffany is 11 years old, has autism, ADHD, OCD, ODD and is cognitive disable ( I Q 55). She has a history of lying.

Here the events that happened on January 6, 2007:

It was around 8:00 p.m. at night and law enforcement along with social services came to my door. They told me that my daughter, Tiffany made allegation of abuse to her in-home therapist for autism, Kaysie during the day. I guess she took Tiffany to the park without my permission and Tiffany said that her vagina was itchy. Kayise then told her about sex. Then, Tiffany said daddy stuck his penis in my vagina and it happened yesterday with my other two kids watching. By the way, my husband was not home yesterday and the other two denied seeing anything. She then said he put his penis in her butt and put his finger in her vagina. After the walk, Kaysie took Tiffany back to the car and took her tape recorder out and encourage Tiffany to tell the story again while she recorded and told her how proud she was for telling her this. They came back home and Kayise filled out her time sheet and left without telling me anything.

I found out when the police came to the door. I told them Tiffany had autism and part of being autistic is that kids tend to lie. We went down to the care center. Tiffany got interviewed there. The time of the interview was around 9:30 p.m. and then we went to Children’s hospital. In the meantime, my husband came and was arrested of sexual abusing my daughter. The doctor said Tiffany’s hymen is intact and did not find any evidence of sexual abuse. Since, I made the common that Tiffany has a history of lying they took that I said I do not believe Tiffany. So, they took all three kids into custody and the next day interview the other two where they told them they did not see anything. I am so appalled by social services and there black mail tactics that something has to change. I currently have a CHIPS on me and they won’t let me see my kids anymore until I say that my husband is guilty of sexual abusing my daughter. Well, I was not there and I do not know anything. However, they claimed that I can’t protect my kids. The judge took a person’s word that was caught in a lie on the witness stand. I guess in juvenile court you can lie on the stand and get away with it and they have the judge say that you are still credible. Besides the fact that my daughter is still a virgin and she claims that my husband had intercourse and said my younger two were watching and the other two flat out denied it? It seems that no one cares about the truth and they automatically assume if a child says sexual abuse it must be true without a proper investigation. Since the new laws it seems that parents don’t have any rights anymore and social services can do what ever they want and that goes for corrupting my children minds.

Another thing is they never asked me if I had family members to take the kids. I do and they offered but they never call them. They want them out of foster care but social services is not cooperating. I have to realize we are no better than any other country because there are no laws protecting parents rights and social service seems to be above the law. My friend said it best she did not think we lived in a communist country but it seems that way.

My husband has not been found guilty yet and his trial is set for September 4, 2007

dawn7799

dawn again

Postby dawn7799 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:42 pm

I was wondering when they took my kids they did not have a warrrent or court order. It was a Sunday.

Oh, yeah, when I was at the hospital with my children they arrested my husband. The docotor did not want my daughter going home with me. So, I dropped her off at my aunt's house. Later that mourning I was going to pick her up and social services was there saying they were going to take them into custody. I did not agree, but I did sign something.

dawn

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:46 pm

omg, i think you just told my story. my husband was never arrested, never had a police interview, the investigator told me that he knew she was lieing, but just becuase of she said so, it must have happened. the da will probably not take case to court and it will only drag on. next month, my case will be a year, i finally got my kids back, but my husband is out of our lives by court order. we are hoping to get it turned around. good luck...

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:20 pm

How many hearings have you had?

Do you have a lawyer?

Do you have the Wisconsin manual?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:18 pm

If you have hi-speed internet watch this 58 minute video on defending false sexual allegations, it's informative and worth the watch..
http://fightcps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6108
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:17 am

I have been told many many times that CPS position is that "children don't lie about these things" And for the most part that is prob true. However in some cases where either a child is being told to say these things or they have a disorder where they don't know the truth from a lie they will repeat these things and with accuracy. In my case we have my boyfriends 6 year old accusing my 9 year old of sexual abuse. We believe it did not happen becuase she never said anything about it to us and only made the accusations to her mom who constantly lies to us. The mom is the one who reported it and her family has been known to do things like this before. Apparently a 6 year old doen't lie about these things but 9 year old do because my child has been in therapy for 2 years now and seen 2 therapists and still is denying it. You have a long battle ahead of you even if there is no evidence against your husband, and CPS can lie and it doesn't matter. I would get a copy of the report from the dr I wouldn't put it past them to change it. Don't sign anything, record everything they say to you, and watch how you say things they can change it around so it doen't sound like something you'd say at all.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:52 am

Hey I just thought of something. Contact the local Child Advocacy center. Just google for it request what is called a Forensic Physicological exam. What they do is one person askes questions and a team of physicologists stand behind the glass and watch her body language and listen to what she says this should work well even if she has a low IQ. From reading your story I highly suspect either she might have been molested by someone other than your husband and she has been told to say your husband did it. I was told by a social worker here that they had a case like that just receintly and it is fairly common for a child who might be afraid of the abuser to blame somebody that they are not as afraid of. Just a thought but it might work.

dawn7799

update

Postby dawn7799 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:43 am

My husband trial is on Sept. 4, 2007 and the DNA results came back no male DNA on my daughter. Remember she told her therapist it happened the night before. No semen, no sperm in her or on her. She also said that my other two were watching and they denied it. It is really hard to get experts to testify in my husband's behalf and we don't have much money so it is harder. I see why the people with money get off because they have the resources to obtain experts. She is still a virgin too. Her hymen is intact.

Dawn

Sguthrie

dawn7799

Postby Sguthrie » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:18 pm

As I was reading your story, I felt like you were telling mine. My daughter was 15 at the time that she accussed my husband of molesting her. She has cerebral palsy. My husband was not arrested only becasue she said it happended while we were living in North Carolina and because I work for an attorney. Her older sister sleeps in the same room she does and swore he never did anything. It has been 2 years since this has happened and we don't have any contact with her. CPS put me in their central registry for failure to protect her. I was lucky my husband didn't get arrested. I wish you and your husband all the luck in the world with his trial. CPS told me that they have to believe the child even if they know the child is lying.

dawn7799

husband convicted! He is inocent

Postby dawn7799 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:39 pm

I just wanted to update you guys! He was convicted on three counts! It just seem that everyone is out to get him! The judge, for not allowing evidence that would help his case. The jury was biased. I guess when they heard sexual abuse it must be true because the trial was 6 days and only three jurors were taking notes! The prosecution had four witnesses that perjuried themselves on the stand and the D.A, new it and did nothing. When the jury was asked is this your verdict the people taking notes were hestitate to say guilty. Two of the jurors wer sleeping during the trial and nobody did anything. I still believe my husband is innocent and if his lawyer did his job and listend to me and my husband he would be a free man. I am still not going to say he is guilty because that is what CPS wants me to say to get my kids back! The detective even said he knew he was guilty because kids don't make these things up! He did a poor investiagtion because of this!

I found out the person that reported made false allegation herself about being raped but we were not allow that in! She was arrested and put three counts of obstruction because of lying to police before. But know she is creditable. This lady worked with my daughter on a daily basis who knows what she told her. My daughter admitted to her teacher about being this therapist teacher her about sex and she constantly talked to her about touching becasue she was suspicious of my husband! Of course, I am not sure if this was brought up either!

by the way we had three esperts! One medical expert said this was impossible because of no evidence and her hymen intact, another saying my husband is not a Pedophile, and another stating my daughter is not creditable because of being tainted. But they still convicted him!

Dawn

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:06 pm

I just wanted to state something. I am not sure who told you that it is a trait of autism to lie but that is typically incorrent.

http://www.autism.org/lying.html

"Many autistic individuals are known to ‘tell it as it is’ or to never tell a lie."

My son is autistic and has an inability to lie because he lacks an imagination which is a trait of autism. He also has no sense of humor, and doesnt understand emotions. which are also autism traits.

You might want to do some more research on autism before you go to court stating something like that as the defense ..they will use it against you, as being in denial and him to convict.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:17 am

It sounds like your husband has one hell of an appeal case! If important evidence was disallowed or left out and if any evidence was made up I'd also call the FBI. Fabrication of evidence is a crime. Did they allow the doctors report stating she was still a vergin and had no sperm on her than a sexual assult did not happen. Appeal.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:41 am

Who did these diagnoses on your child? CPS or a private one? Are they licensed bythe Psch. Board? These look like too many diagnoses for one child. I got similar case to mine, where CPS Psch. Doctor diagnosed my son with 7 different disorders and yet we found out he was unlicensed. So I went and got private consultation, and got a different report than of CPS' reports. He said my son only had one disorder and he disagreed with CPS Psch. Doctor entirely. The private doctor is registered and licensed,and yet this CPS Psch. Doctor isn't. I was told he is no longer working at that agency and got replaced with another Psch. Doctor and look and behold, she is also unlicensed! lol :roll:

With the Criminal case being charged for Sexual Abuse, you would need the Evidence to go with it, and if the Judge don't see the evidence (lack of evidence) most likely the case will be dismissed due to lack of evidence. It has happened to us twice where our two cases got dismissed right out of court due to lack of evidence.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

dawn7799

lying

Postby dawn7799 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:14 pm

I have talked to pscychologistson this lying and and experts in the field who has worked with autistic kids. She tends to see a lot of kids with Aspergers and high function autism do lie. Honestily, there are so many different variations of autism she said each child is unique. My daughter shows a lot of emotions and has quite the imagination. Not all kids with autism lack emotions or imagination that is one of the charactrerictics but not all kids have that triat. It is not a requierment lack of imagination and emotions t0 be autisitc.

Dawn

dawn7799

Critera for Autism - DSM IV- TR

Postby dawn7799 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:22 pm

DSM IV-TR Diagnostic Criteria for the Pervasive
Developmental Disorders[1]

Diagnostic Criteria for 299.00 Autistic Disorder

A total of six (or more) items from (1), (2), and (3), with at least two from (1), and one each from (2) and (3):
qualitative impairment in social interaction, as manifested by at least two of the following:
marked impairment in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction
failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
a lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people (e.g., by a lack of showing, bringing, or pointing out objects of interest)
lack of social or emotional reciprocity
qualitative impairments in communication as manifested by at least one of the following:
delay in, or total lack of, the development of spoken language (not accompanied by an attempt to compensate through alternative modes of communication such as gesture or mime)
in individuals with adequate speech, marked impairment in the ability to initiate or sustain a conversation with others
stereotyped and repetitive use of language or idiosyncratic language
lack of varied, spontaneous make-believe play or social imitative play appropriate to developmental level
restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:
encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
stereotyped and repetitive motor manners (e.g., hand or finger flapping or twisting, or complex whole-body movements)
persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

Delays or abnormal functioning in at least one of the following areas, with onset prior to age 3 years: (1) social interaction, (2) language as used in social communication, or (3) symbolic or imaginative play.
The disturbance is not better accounted for by Rett’s Disorder or Childhood Disintegrative Disorder.

As you can see not all autistic kids have delays imaginations and lack of emotions.

The critera is always changing and there is a lot of debate what charcters as autism or not. One thing I have learned every person is different and it is not like Rain Man.

Dawn

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:38 pm

My son is not like rainman. Rainman was actually based off the real life of an Autistic savant. I never said that all autistics are like rainman and not all are the same.

What I was pointing out to you is that you stated "I told them Tiffany had autism and part of being autistic is that kids tend to lie."

That is going to raise red flags for CPS and anyone else for that matter because that is NOT the case. Kids in general lie .....yes ....but it is not a part of being autistic. I was warning you that using that as your argument in defending your husband is not a good idea because of that ...they will go full force that you are in denial .....Which they will more than likely do anyhow, but even more so since you are using that as a defense.

A trait of autistim is lacking imagination ....therefore it is impossible for them to lie since they lack the imagination to come up with lies.

No where in your posting as to what are tell tell signs of autism does it state that pathological lying is one of them. Just be careful in what you say to CPS or anyone pertaining to your husbands case as far as blaming things on your daughters diagnosis.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:41 pm

Maybe I have missed the answer somewhere or not reading carefully, my question to you is:

Who did the tests?
CPS
or your Private Psch. Doctor?

Are they licensed by the State and by the Psch. Association Board?
Certified?
Do you have two opinions from two different Psch. Doctors? and do you have two different reports in your hand?
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

dawn7799

we have ABA therapy and...

Postby dawn7799 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:40 am

According to a lot of people that kids with high function autism tend to lie. I can give you tow of my daughter therapist that will tell you this. There is a lot controversy over this. So, to say that your son has never a lie a day in his life is unrealistic because I have met no one that has never lied!

Not all people with autism lack imagination. My daughter has a vivid imagination and make up a lot of stories. In fact we have had some of her friends over with autism and they also make up stories. so, you can't tell every kid with autism does not lie that would be absurb. There are plenty of people with autism that do lie. I have met adults that have Aspergers and they lie.
The research is lacking in autism. Heck up until about 10 years ago they thought nonverbal kids were retarded but that is not always the case.

Dawn

Dawn

dawn7799

it was a private diagnosed

Postby dawn7799 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 am

Hello,

No CPS never diagnosed my daughter. This was a private diagnosed. Actually, autism includes OCD, and ADHD, ODD. I was talking to a therapist that diagnosed recently and he said all that is common with autism and once you get a diagnosed of autism. Then that is very common and part of autism.

Dawn

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:21 am

dawn
i have done alot of research about asperger's, autism, bipolar, schzophrenzia, etc...on thing that is common about it all is there is no clear cut way to a person with this will lie. there are so many different studies that contradict themselves. for example, when our doctors started talking about asperger's syndrome, prior to cps involvement, i could not find anyone to diagnose or point me in the right direction, i saw so many counselors and doctors, no one would put her on medicines, no would would give any kind of hope, when the state took custody of her, the diagnosis just ran in. odd, adhd, bipolar, etc. i had so many psychologicals done on her, a total of 4 in 3 years, all of them ruled out adhd. in fact the last one told me, she knows right from wrong, she wants the attention she gets from being bad and if anything she may have reactive attachment disorder, but he would not label her. so 3 months later, she starts telling everyone she had sex with her uncle, her stepdad, boys at school, etc. in fact she had not had sex with anyone, when confronted about it, she changed her story to say he only tried. well, that didnt matter to them that the story changed, it was consistant with a child who is sexually abused and who doesnt know about sex. this child knew more about stuff than i did, there are times when she said something that i had to think about and then wonder how the hell she knew about it.

when she got the diagnosis of bipolar, i thought "oh that is just depression" so i started reading on it. boy was i wrong, i was also naive enough to think that hearing voices is schzophrenia, wrong again, people with bipolar disorder can enter into a psychosis where the hear and see things. it started making sense to me becuase she did all these things. i thought, o my God, why didnt these doctors tell me this. she started denying the voices in her therapy and by then they did not believe me becuase i was trying to save my husband. i started posting on a local site we have about my case, i started getting reamed by this therapist about lieing about the bipolar symptons, her words were, i work with several bipolar children, they dont exhibit any of those signs, i dont know who told you this, but they are wrong. when pressed she is not a doctor, nor has she ever read any documentation on the subject. the fact is when someone says, my child is this and they do this or dont do this, that is just person's opinion and a view of only person with the disorder and you never know what degree of the disorder they have.
i am sorry about your situation dawn. me and my husband survived ours. i was able to counter act every offense they put up. i was able to answer and document everything. i found that what hurts people the most is family history. they brought up the fact my brother was molested by my sister's husband and his family had alot of incest and sexual abuse it. they really harped on this, i told them straight up, i did not marry him, in fact i could not stand him, i did not reproduce with him and she divorced him and that did not make his history part of mine. they kept on, until finally i told them if they kept this up, i was going to do a background check on them, their family and in laws and see what i could find out and if they brought it up in court i would use this against them. you know, we never went back to court, makes you wonder doesnt it. i had one supervisor who liked threesomes, i guess she didnt want that in the record. my point is, fight them. use their lives and lifestyles against them. see if they like it.

dawn7799

katgotsteve

Postby dawn7799 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Thanks. I am very upset now they want to terminate my rights because I won't say my husband is guilty. Now, school is concerned about her lying.

How did you fight them? See her teacher told me she was walking around the room and told her to sit down and she told the teacher she was sitting down, clearly she was standing up. I think she knows the difference between sitting and standing. I tell her to sit down and she sits. She would go around saying people are hitting her and no one is. She has a low I.Q. and the CPS and the foster family are saying things like you are not going home until mom says daddy is guilty. They are blackmailing me.

I wonder if she is seeing things or hearing things. I do not know and no one has requested an evaluation. The last one done was 4 1/2 years ago.

Clearly, if these people were concerned about her they would try to get the help she needs. Any advice here. I have asked repeatedly to have an evaluation done on her because I think she might be schriphonia or delusional. This would all make sense if it was.

I beleive my husband my daughter lacks details and keeps changin her story and she does not remember where it happened and she is still a virgin. Her I.Q. is 62 she very easily led to say anything and by her not being home that is what they are doing. They her damaging emotionally not me.

I still don't know what these has to do with my other two kids.

There claim since I don't believe her I can't support her emotional needs and if I can't can support her needs how can I support my other two. This is there claim.

Dawn

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”