The End is near...

Share news of your success stories and methods for victory to inspire those who come after you here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tnradmom

The End is near...

Postby tnradmom » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:38 am

It's been awhile since I have been on here... things have been busy. Since mid-August, J has been coming home on the weekends and unless DCS screws things up (which they are trying to do) He will be home for the 60-90 day trial home visit.

What has benefited us is that his severe behavior problems have finally showed up in the foster home and at his school and they can not deny them. It also coincides with contact from his bio mom.

Speaking of bio mom, she appears to have disappeared once again. We are hoping to press for me to get permanent guardianship at minimum so that I can legally meet their needs. (As most already know step parents have NO rights when it comes to the kids.)

J has been out of our home for a year now. (9/20/06) He has been traumatized by being removed, traumatized by being forced against a court order to talk to his bio mom that he hadn't seen in 2 1/2 years. (I will just say there is a reason we have custody of J and his sister) And now we get to look forward to extensive therapy with J and lots of prayer.

To look on the bright side of things, at least now J is getting the therapy he has needed from what his bio mom did to him and his sister.
What the Lord gives you, man can not take away.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:20 pm

This is good news. :)

We often wonder about different ones but, also know that everyone is not only fighting cps but, just normal everday living needs have to be met and it limits time on the computer.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:23 am

We pick him up in 4 hours. Finally, our family will be back together.

We go back to court Dec 19th and then DCS said they would be gone. We had done some snooping on the therapeutic CM and that is what sped things up. We are still debating if we should sue or let sleeping dogs lie. We just don't know.

The good news is that because of our case and us contacting the ombudsman office and telling them what was going on, a complete audit of our county has been done/is being done. (The down side is since Aug 2 we have had 4 case workers) But, other families are being vindicated too... but I can't take credit for it. We give it all to God. WE had so many people praying for our family... it was awesome!

Thank you to everybody that gave advice and prayed!

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:29 am

tnradmom,

How happy for you and your family. It does work when you learn, become knowledgeable, know your rights, know the laws, AND stand up for yourself. Your fight WILL probably help others in your area. What we need is a national level fight to help everyone involved with this evil. It won't happen most people are content to complain and want someone to do it for them.

Anyway, this is your day be happy. Prayer works and you had much sent your way. Give your children a hug from all of us.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:51 am

Thank you Gary.

There have been many hugs.

As for helping other families? :) The DCS office has had almost an 80% turn over since August. 10 families have been reunited that weren't "scheduled" to do so until early next year. Our county office is under investigation now.

If this is what it took to get J the mental health help he needs (which we are now able to do) and it also helps other families? Than I can accept it. We never know what God has in store, but He will provide what we need.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:56 pm

how do you get the cps investigated?

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:22 pm

I was going to ask the same as the previous poster How did you do it? You made a difference I would like to do that same thing.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:01 pm

That is great news TN. Its amazing how fast those social workers when you get an investigation opened up on THEM. My case was closed within 2 weeks of me writing to the govenor. I got a call on a Thursday afternoon at roughly 3:00 telling me that the gov had turned the case over to her, and she was investigating and I would be hearing from her. I got a letter the next day post marked for 5:00 pm the day before informing me that the case was closed. AMAZING!!!

Hope everything is going well with your transition into being a family again! Dont froget about us and keep us updated about your happy ending!!!

tnradmom

Postby tnradmom » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 pm

we called the umbudsman's office and explained what all was going on and told them about the unethical actions of the CM. That was all it really took, I think it was because we talked to the umbudsman for East TN and he poked around (we are in Western TN)

It should be noted that there were other complaints, the difference was that we were willing to stand up against DCS.

Return to “Happy Endings”