Question about Safty Plan?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

eyeq181

Question about Safty Plan?

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:10 am

Okay say your caseworker comes to your house and does there normal thing and you sign the volentary safty plan. Which I did all but the parenting class. This was months ago and were heading to court really soon. Which our caseworker promised to put in the referal over 45 days ago but didn't.

Will I still be obligated to do this or not?

Isn't there some law stating that I don't have to do this now? It was never ordered by the judge are they waiting fo that?

Seriously I just want to tell the Judge that our caseworker apparently didn't think that it wasn't all that important or she would have done it already. Which I just might do.

I can't wait to go to court. I want a jury trial. And I hope that it is a bunch of Jury people that think that DHS is the greatest. Because we have proof that they can't hide and run from. They have hearsay we have picture and documentation that they abused our kids, deprived our kids and put them in danger, and not counting neglect. They even went as far as to steal from our children. Yep, and our kids have never seen such abuse in there life til now in there care. They are suppose to be the experts arn't they?

I will speak at my next hearing if my attorney don't. The Judge already thinks that the Caseworker is incompotent.

Were being sued for medical bill and they still refuse to tell us why our child was in the hospital.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

Grumpy

Postby Grumpy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:41 am

I could be wrong but if the court ordered the removal of your children then they are liable for that hospital bill directly. However the state could come after you to be reibersed for that bill later on. However the hospital cant hold you accountable if you are no longer the legal gardians of your children. I could be way off base but it is something you should look into.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it."

-Theodore Roosevelt-

Kenneth2816

Postby Kenneth2816 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:39 am

If I am reading you correctly, your question is should you have to complete the parenting classes as outlined in the Safety Plan. I don't know what state you are in, but I can tell you that most Courts look at these Safety Plans as "indicators", and if CPS goes to court and tells the Judge you agreed and did not do it, this won't look good.

As for speaking up for yourself when your attorney doesn't, this is totally goos strategy. You may simply just stand and ask if you can address the court. All these hearings are taped, and when I did this, it was well received (except by my attorney).

Heck, most Judges in these cases never even see the actual children whose lives they control. I read where one parent had photos of her kids blown up into 8X10, snuck them into court and "introduced" each of her children to the Judge, spoke about them a little. No one dared to stop her either.

He ordered CPS to start having supervised visits in the kids own home instead of at DSS.

best of luck,

Ken

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:10 am

I have the same type of problem with my social worker. SHe never follows through with anything. She will try to do something once and if it doesn't happen too bad. The judge ordered supervised visits for my boyfriend with his daughter On Jan 12, a few weeks later she calls to set it up but due to the weather (cold snowy) she called and cancled due to transportation issues. In March he still had not seen his daughter once and the Judge said to her "I said give him visits not try once and if it doesn't work out forget the whole thing!" then he gave them to the end of the week to set up a visit. They did. Then it was required for him to have a psychological exam so he did the intake set the appt up and the place that was doing it called for a medical ID number because he had no insurance and requested they send a letter requesting what they wanted the psychological to determine. It took 3 months for the social worker to get off her butt and do it. Then it was recomended by "thier theripist" that we receive family councling well here we sit 4 months later and are still looking for the social worker to call with the medical ID number! Then she refured us to a contract agency for parenting, first it took 3 weeks for the contract agency to even find out what they were suppose to be doing here cause they never specifically told them what they were suppose to do, then she does get in contact and all the woman says is "more positive parenting" and to be "a support system for the family" She told us it was to get parenting classes becuase the judge would order that anyway. Well still no info on the parenting classes. It's like pulling teeth to get her to do anything she is suppose to do. Then they state in the peititon to the court that we don't cooperate with them. UMMM no they aren't cooperating with us. When you go into court have a note book and keep the time and date of when you called to talk to this woman and what you spoke about and her responce. Tape the conversation if at all possible. Do speak up for yourself in court let the judge know you can't get her do anything that she requested for you to do. They cannot just say "you need parenting classes" now you have to go find one yourself and you better hope it's approved and in the area you are suppose to be needing it in (there are different types basic parenting, divorce parents, dealing with --- type child etc). They are suppose to at bare minimum give you a list to chose from.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:15 pm

I never signed a safety plan, the state still does not have jurisdiction over my daughter (after 5 months), and I just went ahead and did the parenting classes. I asked the social worker to send me a list of classes, and she did, marking off the ones she recommended. I chose the one that ended up costing the most ($100), but was finished in 3 sessions as opposed to 8-12.

The social worker's "team" came back and said that the class wasn't long enough, and did not fulfill that part of the plan. I asked her to specify what skills exactly I needed to learn, and she couldn't specify. Because I still had the list that the social worker gave me with her markings on it as to which classes she recommended, and there were no specific skills that were indicated that I needed to learn, I had something to fight back with. (It also helped that I participated in the class and the instructor had good things to say about me.) Those classes now magically fulfill the requirement. ;)

As it stands, I've done everything on the 'safety plan' that they recommended 5 months ago, I was done with everything a month/two hearing ago, and I STILL don't have my daughter back, so I wouldn't go into the classes expecting that that will be enough for reunification. It does look good for me that I've voluntarily done everything that has been requested of me. When they push for the court to order things, it's a good defense for my attorney to be able to say that I've cooperated from day one, I did everything they asked me to do and I've never had to be ordered to do anything. CPS can't argue against that - I've done every single thing they've asked me to do, and some things that they've only mentioned but not asked for. If I had anything to hide, it would've come out by now, and I think the judge sees that (and CPS is starting to see that as well).

So, I would go ahead and do the classes, but have your case manager/social worker provide you with a list of classes. If you have to have a referral, send her a letter via certified/registered mail that says something to the effect of, "As you stated on XXX day, you would be putting in a referral for parenting classes. Please update me as to the status of this referral." Or have your attorney do it. At least have them started by the time you go into court. Just my two cents.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:25 am

Well we go to court on the 10th.

I am so ready to show just how in compatent this caseworker really is. I even again asked for the referal and she told me wait til the judge orders it. I told her no I want it now. And she finally sent it but only part of it. Not enough for us to start the classes.

They are just now getting around to testing my daughter which should have been done immediatly. I know what is wrong she has Asperger's she scored 217 on the test for it and the highest you can get is 238. They told me to medicated her. Hell no I won't. She is not hyper which the medication controls. And it would distroy her liver and brain cells. She told me that she has never dealt with an autistic child. I had to explain my children to these people and they just look at me like WOW. Yea I know my kids. And I know it takes alot of patience to disciple them, understand them and be a good parent.

I explained it like this to them
With my youngest I am a lifegaurd parent- I rescue him from consiqueces because he is young I know that this is probly not right, but it changes when they get older.

my daughter- I have to pick my battles, I am less the lifegaurd parent. She lives in a world were there is no grey only black and white. And she expects you to be thinking the exact same thing that she was thinking. This can cause alot of problems when you have more than one child. She comes of as rude alot of the times but doesn't mean too. And doesn't understand what it means to hurt someones feelings or even to hurt them physical at times. She picked up hitting at school and now I have to break her from it. She shows in proper use of emotions. She just started making eye contact, but it's wierd she stares right through you. Although the caseworker agreed that she refuses to make eye contact. Trust me she is very tiresome.

and my oldest- I let him make his mistakes and live with the consiqueces. I even told him that there is nothing that he could ever do to make me ever love him less.

But now they are bringing up my adoption that happened 8 years ago. It was my decision and not there's but they brought it up and are now investagating it. They had nothing to do with it. If they bring it up in court I will definatly grieve it. It wasn't and easy choice for me, but it was the right one. Oh and they asked me why didn't I get an abortion, I told them my ex husband gave me the money for one and I spent it on a shopping spree cause I didn't believe in abortion. It is an open adoption. And doensn't DHS do closed? Don't know. I picked the parents and even named the child. 8 years later I still recieve pictures and letters. He will be 8 on the 5th. But they had a look on the face like ohhh we nailed you on something.

Oh and even though I don't do drugs have no desire to do or learn about them they are making me take an early drug intervention classes. If that makes since. I should ask the judge to take a class on growing a weeping willow it makes just as much sense. They have 4 random drug test that I paid for. I want the state to pay for something right now. We pay the foster parent, all the testing, school clothes, health insurance, attorney, food, school supplies, and child maintance such as pull ups, tolit paper, ect. This is really eating us up, and they are doing nothing. But trying to come up with a holding case.

I just want to go to each and every door in my upper middle class neighborhood and tell them what is going on and let them know what there hard earned money is going for.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:33 am

eye.... Document everything, dates, times you requested her action on the parenting classes.
If you haven't, look here for a "Declaration of facts" and "Objection and Corrections to the reports of the caseworker" to present your side, the caseworkers incompatance and your evidence that supports it.
http://www.fightcps.com/oldsite/library.htm

Oh and even though I don't do drugs have no desire to do or learn about them they are making me take an early drug intervention classes. If that makes since.

When they ask the judge to order this stand up and say "Your Honor, we object to these classes being imposed without a judicial finding that creates a need for them." Then explain how you have takin 4 random drug tests for them and they have all been clean.
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:13 am

Thatnk you that is some really good advice. I go to court on monday.

Funny how the caseworker when at my house last time, forgot to take the paper work on getting my daughter tested. I guess it wasn't that important.

And we had the Sunday paper sitting there whichshowd on the front page how they were in rouble again.

They have been headline news for bout 6 mnths now.

yellernboyz

Postby yellernboyz » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:26 pm

they will drag their feet to make you look bad in court. The caseworker probally is doing this so you look like you are not following through with services. Take an accreddited online parenting class and give the certificiate directly to the judge not your caseworker.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:34 pm

That's correct, make a copy of the original and keep the originals for your files. and attach to the affadivits so the Judge can see the completion of services. Workers are famous saying "your honor, the client did not complete the services or refused to do the services" just so that they can extend their cases to keep the funds flowing in.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:47 pm

Well we got continued once again. Til October.

I am going to take the online classes. Our caseworker still has not sent in the full referal needed to take there parenting classes. And has now asked for me to take a Pshy. Evlauation. We going to do this on our own. Next week. I am not going to tell them that we are going ahead and doing this.

I was told by my attorney not to even talk to my caseworker again. To talk through my attorney to her.

They keep flip flopping allegations. So were jumpng to which things to defend each time were about to go to court.

Why can you just tell the truth in court and have the judge believe you? That would make more sense.

Now they don't care about my kids, and they are still trying to get results on lab work from 4 months ago. Why are they dodging this? Why are they refusing to answer my questions? They screwed up, they need to own up to it.

I have so many things on them that is proof or can be proven, and they have only a guess on us.

If I were to do the same thing our caseworker, the investagator, and the cop would be in prison for at least 27 years.

I hate these people, and yes hate. I have every reason to be angry. They are suppose to protect children that is there job. And all they have done is what they are accusing me of doing. They have showed nothing but abuse,,negect and deprived and subjected my children to many forms of humilation at the cost of my children and there humanity. If to forgive them what kind of parent would I be. I am a parent that will stop ay nothing to protect them. Eventually they will see this and one day back off. To me this people are no different than a child molester that has personall kidnapped my children and holding them for ransom. They screw up and there un concerned ahhh's are not enough to convence me that they are anything more than just to save there own jobs.

They want me to bow down to there commands like an abused child, my kids have never been abused. And the only time my kids have ever seen me angry is when there welfare and safty has been jepordized. My mom told them that I am the best defense these children have when it comes to living in this world. And they literatetly told her that her opinion doesn't count cause if she loved her grandchildren then she would have them. Even though she has been apart of these children's lives since birth.

Our Govenor is talking about how great these people are. He is my next stop. I really believe that he is truely miss informed. If he walks down to the court room on any given work day he will see 150-200 parents fighting for there children for the dumbist reasons.

I am that one person that sits there and will have a normal conversation ourside the court room when other people. Talk about the weather at least. I always compose myself in a professional manner. I know there watching and listening. I am dresses so well that people cant make out rather or not I am the attorney or not. And I never wear the same thing twice. I know that they are observing so I am always on the best behavior.

We haven't even decided rather or not to go to trial yet.

This is just were we stand at this point 4 months later.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:18 pm

I would go with this:

Attorney told you not to talk to the Caseworker ever again.

So be it. Have the Attorney talk to this non-sensical worker. Don't associate with these whackos, they are made to work to make up things that is just like you worded it, non-sense and does not make sense. Stop talking and tell the Worker to have correspondence through to your Attorney. That's it. and you do not have to do any Services plan, because there wasn't any, you did not even sign one, correct? If they are making you do this, then get a second opinion. I would do all of this court ordered. That's the only way to go. Why make threats and you don't even have to do it?

It is like peer pressure when a kid tell you to smoke cigarettes, and he insist you to smoke to look cool and you say no, then the person will think you are uncool, so under threat, you do it anyways. The Worker is kinda like that way. I hate threats. It is even unnatural for "Child Protective Worker" to do threats on a family, much less a small child. It is un-natural! It is even more funnier because they had me there with the word "Protective". It is not even protective at all. pffth@! far from it. More like Terrorism. yup. :roll:
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:57 pm

UMMM I am switching caseworkers but under the same supervisor.

We haven't even had the adjudication hearing yet we keep getting posponed. Our attorneys doings. Although she is working to get my husband off of the patition and get our kids home now.

We don't agree to the stipulations, but we won't win in a trial court cause all they need is hearsay. That's what we were told.

We start parenting classes soon, finally. And they have written down why my kids were taken was attitude (which for the most part is true).

I told a cop how to do his job and he got mad at me. I told him to put his gun away my dog didn't have one and it wasn't fair. I told him to help me and he just made snide remarks. I asked him how would he feel if I went rumaging through his house un invited and because I just felt like it. He broke a cup (my favorite coffee mug from starbucks) and I told him that he was going to pay for that and clean it up. That is when he told me that he was going to take my kids. I told him that I truely believe in Karma. He even got more defensive and told me to follow his orders or I was going to be arrested. My response arrested for what? I don't see where I messed up. Other than passing out, due to fluctuating blood pressure (finally determinded). He have called an ambulance instead.

But they keep flip flopping my case back and forth different allegations, sometimes they are there and sometimes there not. They can't figure anything out. And have no desire to here the truth.

I think that there abuse charge is dropped, cause one of my kids got assulted in there care.
I am working on getting the charge against my oldest son taken off cause taking out the trash is his chore. And I think 14 is old enough to walk from the backyard to the front yard.
The drug charge was explianed to me yesterday, it's what the states toxicology has and it rules over any proof that the Food and Drug adminastration has and years of research. It's common for diet pills to have stimulants in them. But I took them for the purpose and the recommended dose. And I thought that they were all natural or I wouldn't have taken them.
Now we have pictures of were my kids went, and my attorney calls it a legal nussance. The DA had it written 1000's times worse that it was. Such as going over a mile down a busy street to escape his attacker. As apose to a place 25 feet from my front door in a residental neighborbor to seek help.
I was asked to do a phsy. evaluation. I was going to do it on my own, but they are $350 an hour and $295 an hour paperwork fee and they don't bill insurance. So I guess I get to wait for the judge to order it. Reason for it. Well they found out about my adoption years ago and this is the only way they can use it against me. I was told that they can't use my adoption against me and I even told them that if they did. I would seek further action against them.

In all honesty we are the perfect family. I didn't really think so til this was going on. And it's a tricky but bold statement. And I told them this. They want you to admit that you have problems just so that they can have something on you. Our problems are not even in there jurisdition. My husband who still believes all they want to do is help. I told them okay they can shell out $25,000 to get rid of debt, find a very cheap dentist, figure out why you get staph infections easily, buy us a new car, nuter the dog, buy the patches to help us quit smoking, ect. Just common everyday problems that everyone has, are they going to fix it NO. We don't fight over this stuff it's just life. So when asked that question in there way "Every Family has problems right" the best answer is not us. Unless you actually see a problem yourself and I commend anyone that has courage to seek help.
Maybe I am wrong, I do expect my kids to disobey at times ( they better have a good reason for doing so), I expect my kids to express emotions ( so later on they don't blow up stuff or kill other people for bottled up frustration), I expect my kids to come to me with problems ( I don't want to run my daughter to the emergancy room when she if 15 to deliver a baby that I found out about the night before), I expect my kids to make mistakes and learn from them.

I have been having my neighbors stop by telling me that I can't believe that this is happening to you of all people. Well it makes me feel better at least.

Anyways we go back to court soon, and maybe I will have something new to share. I am just wondering what they are going to come up with next.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:10 pm

Well, you wonder what they are going to do next?

All things possible they can think of. :roll: They will pull all kinds of trump cards against you until they have had exhausted it all. That's their excuse. They always postpone, and that is what they do. (wearing out your patience and wanting you to admit you had "problems" or you "did it" so it would be all over with). WRONG. If you admit to it, it is like an admission of guilt, and the children will be gone in an instant. It is called stipulation. Do not stipulate for something you "did not do". If you can read (do or do not's under Sexual Abuse, but I think it applies to every case). It is posted under Legal Board I think. I read that and I thought, whoa, I think that made sense.

Anyways, back to the Cops' behavior, you need to report him in, file a complaint. With his badge number, and his name, and Police Station number# and address. Their behavior and communication in a rude manner is UNACCEPTABLE!!!! Their jobs is to respect the individual dignity and needs to remain professional and unbiased.

Call the Police Station and ask for a complaint phone number to call to. I have had done those on numerous times and got results but all police will not change their attitudes over night. :roll: Sad but true. They won't change. (it is called pain in the butt). However, remember it does not come with the Job, it requires professionalism. Their attitudes and emotions are their own's. just like any human beings. But they need to be held responsible for their actions on the job. File a complaint.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:48 pm

I dont understand why the caseworkers have to do the referrals before anyone goes to these classes. They told me that I would be required to go to a parenting class. Once I got off the phone with the case worker, I called the Dept of Health, asked some questions and signed up for the parenting class and started it within a matter of days. (I got lucky that a new class was just starting).

No one put in a referral and my stupid case worker didnt even know I had been going even though I had to sign in every time 'so they could notify the caseworker' and when I finished I told her and she asked for the certificate. I told her to get it herself since it was her co-workers that ran the damn thing.

Maybe I was just over zealous and make things happen, but is it required to have a referral before you can start attending the state run classes? I dont understand that either because the classes are offered over the television here as 'help' for parents or 'refreshers' that are free and open to the public. There was a mom in there that was taking the class for the hell of it.

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:10 pm

At one mental health clinic around here there is a small fee for the alcohol group, based on income. I asked them what the fee was if a person was dirt poor. They said 80 cents a class.

At another behavioral health clinic, in the drug group, I was told by one of the participants that the fee was $25 if it was not court-ordered. I question that, but that is what she said.

In both of these places the alcohol evaluation is based on "self-identification." So if you don't "admit" you have a problem then you don't qualify to participate, even if it is court-ordered, according to the social worker. In other words, if you don't admit you have a problem then the Social worker won't authorize payment for it. This is so they can say "she admitted she had a problem" in court.

In one locality, the mom said the alcohol group was court-ordered. This was after she moved to a new locality. The clinic said that she had to produce a court order saying that this particular locality had to provide treatment. Neither the social worker nor the counselor from the previous locality made a referral, even after they knew she moved. And the new counselor wouldn't call the previous locality for a referral. So she couldn't get treatment.

Requiring "Self identification" is a barrier to treatment, according to my research.

The whole point of asking for a court order for medical treatment in the first place is that the person can not "self-identify" the need for treatment themselves.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:23 am

eyeq181,
Your post made me laugh! Not becuase I think what they are doing to you is funny, it isn't just because your case is so close to mine and yes if I wasn't going through it, fi it was somebody else I have to laugh. They keep pushing these "services" on us and the people come out and say to them "I don't see a need for services" she actually gets advise from me and tells me how things I've told her I do she passes on to other parents. I'm more like a trainer than a client! I asked her the other day "How is cps improving my life and the life of my kids" She said they aren't. See I don't say I have the perfect family but we for sure have a normal one. My boyfriend and I have had one verbal fight in 2+ years of being togehter. Why? Over this. The only conflict in our home is CPS involvement. They want to help they could go away. Hey I spen't so far $2500 on legal bills don't you think I could have used that for say a new couch? New rugs? New tv? New bed for my son? Not to mention clothing for the kids bills toys etc. They send us to family therapy because they view us as disfunctional, the family therapist says after the session "gee I feel like I should appoligize to you for making you come down here" He has a good rep and he'd tell us if he saw a problem. It's like I'm a bad parent for supporting my daughter. The alligations in the petition are not even the things we go over at mdt's and mostly have to do with my boyfriend and his daughter not me and our family. The case has turned into a circus! Usually cps goes in and finds a problem they can "help" here we don't need the help so they just keep searching for something anything to justify why they are here. Tehy can't find it so they have to make it up themself. Then they expect you to agree with it and if you don't your in denyal! Why because you don't agree with them they are always right, you won't except services so you are being an advacery. Makes no sense but it is thier world welcome to it.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Yea it's cool to know at least one case is close to mine. These parenting classes are a big was. I have to got to them 2 days a week and so does my husband. And they want me to do a pshy. evaluation, well I want to know why before I did it and they had better give a good excuse. (there was no menition of it til they found out about my adoption years ago and it's the only they they can touch it). Counsiling, if I ever felt like I needed it don't you think I would go. I do have great insurance that I only have to pay $20 a visit. I never saw a need for it. Oh and Early Drug intravention classes- what is that, I told them that I am not knowlegdable in drugs and have no desire to use them ever so I have to take a class and find out how drug make you feel a certain way but can do them. No thank you.

New development according to there rules my daughter was molestested in the last place she was at which is in there (shelter) were she was there way to long. She has been touching herself in appropratly,making very in appropreate gestures, pushing herself on boys (making them kiss her), and saying very bad words. She didn't do this last school year. Oh yeah and she wondered out of the school building when she was sent to the princaples office and got locked out for about 15 minutes. Since they fail to reconise that she has a problem.

Lets add it up

Charges agaist me
Drugs- diet pill ( I have 6 clean UA's) and nothing in my past to indicate that I have ever used drugs such as tickets, arrest, failed UA's during job interviews.

Abuse- Bruise on the ear
Deprived of Supervision- medical emergancy and kids went to get help. Plus my daughter has asperger's and mis interepted in her mind what would be a good idea, or in other words alternative, to her not being able to go outside she sent her brother.
Bad Parenting- I taught my kids it's cooler to be good then it is to be bad, I disiciple is a correction of love, I have the paitents to raise my kids, and never once called them names or put them down. I always listened to them and talk to them. I taught them to express there angry and not to bottle it up. Showing up to every school meeting, awards ceremony. Reading to them every night before bed and tucking them in for a long night. Staying up with them when they get sick. We were a family.
Charges on them

Abuse- Daughter assulted (they say kids playing with kids)
Neglect- Gave my son food that I told them that he was allergic to which sent him to the hospital, I got the bill and Dr. Name and they still deny he was ever there. (But blamed me and told me I didn't tell them) LIE!!! I told them, My husband told them I watched them write it down, and I told the cop.
Sexual Abuse- Daughter Molested
Good Parents (according to what I see in them Cough!) Cuss like sailors to the children, beat them, neglect them, teach them that kids are to be seen and not heard, and sell them off to the highest bidder, show constant lack of stability by moving them from on foster home to another, drug them up, and it's okay to be illerate.
And kids become a bargining chip like a bad divorce.
If they don't drop my case soon I will go totally public with my case and will do it if we go to trial. Which we have til the end of the month to deciede what we are going to do.

I don't like it when the school system lies to ou children now either. They told my kids the if you smke pot you will die. I knew kids when I was growing up how smoked it and they are still alive. And that people who smoke cigaretts are criminals. Well I never saw Ted Bundy, Tim Mc Veigh, Geoffry Dalmer, O.J. Simpson ever light up. Although I don't condon my kids doing it I would perfer them to be honest about it.

I just bought a poster on amazon, it says ( Mother should I trust the government) by pink floyd. I am going to have it matted and framed and hanging behing my couch when they come to my house. There was another on I wanted that says he's watching you. But perfect circle is better it says DHS is watching you. I am debating on getting that one too. I also ordered a book on how they government spends frivalessly spends your money and have it sitting in my coffee table when they come this next time.
I want them to feel as unformfortable in my home as they have made me feel. They have already mentioned my house is great already so they can really change it. I already did the proper things.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Yea it's cool to know at least one case is close to mine. These parenting classes are a big was. I have to got to them 2 days a week and so does my husband. And they want me to do a pshy. evaluation, well I want to know why before I did it and they had better give a good excuse. (there was no menition of it til they found out about my adoption years ago and it's the only they they can touch it). Counsiling, if I ever felt like I needed it don't you think I would go. I do have great insurance that I only have to pay $20 a visit. I never saw a need for it. Oh and Early Drug intravention classes- what is that, I told them that I am not knowlegdable in drugs and have no desire to use them ever so I have to take a class and find out how drug make you feel a certain way but can do them. No thank you.

New development according to there rules my daughter was molestested in the last place she was at which is in there (shelter) were she was there way to long. She has been touching herself in appropratly,making very in appropreate gestures, pushing herself on boys (making them kiss her), and saying very bad words. She didn't do this last school year. Oh yeah and she wondered out of the school building when she was sent to the princaples office and got locked out for about 15 minutes. Since they fail to reconise that she has a problem.

Lets add it up

Charges agaist me
Drugs- diet pill ( I have 6 clean UA's) and nothing in my past to indicate that I have ever used drugs such as tickets, arrest, failed UA's during job interviews.

Abuse- Bruise on the ear
Deprived of Supervision- medical emergancy and kids went to get help. Plus my daughter has asperger's and mis interepted in her mind what would be a good idea, or in other words alternative, to her not being able to go outside she sent her brother.
Bad Parenting- I taught my kids it's cooler to be good then it is to be bad, I disiciple is a correction of love, I have the paitents to raise my kids, and never once called them names or put them down. I always listened to them and talk to them. I taught them to express there angry and not to bottle it up. Showing up to every school meeting, awards ceremony. Reading to them every night before bed and tucking them in for a long night. Staying up with them when they get sick. We were a family.
Charges on them

Abuse- Daughter assulted (they say kids playing with kids)
Neglect- Gave my son food that I told them that he was allergic to which sent him to the hospital, I got the bill and Dr. Name and they still deny he was ever there. (But blamed me and told me I didn't tell them) LIE!!! I told them, My husband told them I watched them write it down, and I told the cop.
Sexual Abuse- Daughter Molested
Good Parents (according to what I see in them Cough!) Cuss like sailors to the children, beat them, neglect them, teach them that kids are to be seen and not heard, and sell them off to the highest bidder, show constant lack of stability by moving them from on foster home to another, drug them up, and it's okay to be illerate.
And kids become a bargining chip like a bad divorce.
If they don't drop my case soon I will go totally public with my case and will do it if we go to trial. Which we have til the end of the month to deciede what we are going to do.

I don't like it when the school system lies to ou children now either. They told my kids the if you smke pot you will die. I knew kids when I was growing up how smoked it and they are still alive. And that people who smoke cigaretts are criminals. Well I never saw Ted Bundy, Tim Mc Veigh, Geoffry Dalmer, O.J. Simpson ever light up. Although I don't condon my kids doing it I would perfer them to be honest about it.

I just bought a poster on amazon, it says ( Mother should I trust the government) by pink floyd. I am going to have it matted and framed and hanging behing my couch when they come to my house. There was another on I wanted that says he's watching you. But perfect circle is better it says DHS is watching you. I am debating on getting that one too. I also ordered a book on how they government spends frivalessly spends your money and have it sitting in my coffee table when they come this next time.
I want them to feel as unformfortable in my home as they have made me feel. They have already mentioned my house is great already so they can really change it. I already did the proper things.

Oh and it's my daughter B-day.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:33 am

I always wanted to go to cafepress.com and make up a t shirt that said : "CPS: if you don't abuse your kids properly .... They will!" OR "Terriorize a child ... Call CPS" or something like that.

VickyB

Postby VickyB » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:20 am

debbiescalese wrote: They keep pushing these "services" on us and the people come out and say to them "I don't see a need for services" she actually gets advise from me and tells me how things I've told her I do she passes on to other parents. I'm more like a trainer than a client! I asked her the other day "How is cps improving my life and the life of my kids" She said they aren't. ... The only conflict in our home is CPS involvement.

Same here. They want us to attend counseling, anger management, sign up for all sorts of other services and etc, butting into our home every two weeks or so, to "followup" and see if we're doing any of this stuff.

(No we aren't.)

As I said on another thread, I told the young lady last time, we're reaching a point where you're going to have to wind things up, as it's become very disruptive and we've been as cooperative as we are going to be.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:28 pm

I remember a parent that used to talk for hours and the Worker had to stay and had gotten tired of it then she closed out the case. But then again, using methods to repeat what the Worker is saying, they will get the wind of it, and will leave.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I remember telling my Worker why it took her 114 days into the investigation and she never came back. :lol:

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:24 pm

okay, update time.

We now have 24 unsupervised visits, which means they have to go to the foster parents house to sleep.

They said the next step is to include overnights or to simply come home.

It was odd to have the DA say one thing and DHS say another. They normally agree.

We agreed to stipulations, and not one thing sounded bad.

They now read kids went outside and played and got hurt. Mom wasn't given the opertunity to take child to the doctor. Oh and they finally put in there that I took a diet pill and it made me test positive for amphetamines.

What do they expect with having 8 clean drug test.
When I was told by our case worker that most people who do drugs do them the night before court. Heck I do things like go to the casino, cause I can't do it when the kids come home. Like I said before I don't do drugs and don't understand them.

They pretty much are dropping it. I go to court again in December. It's just odd how things turn out when you got somthing on them.

You know you have a right to a case aid. I would use it. I did. They figured out why I am so tired. I was always calling them to run my kids here and there. Such as friends house, doctors appointments I couldn't go to alone, transportation from school to school to day care, and school meetings. They look at you differently when you call them u to come to your house so your kids can have a funeral for a cat. Usually response go ahead I approve it.

The way I see, we are working to pay these people make them do their job.

My kids have just been judicated and we are have way through the plan now. Next court hearing we will discuss our safety plan, if we don't miss one class then kids come home. And I haven't missed one yet.

Oh I did find out that there are 2 things that they can not do without a parents permission, 1. Take you child to the doctor for anything other than a check up, and definatly not the hospital. and 2. give a child a haircut.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:13 pm

You know it seems like once they get you to stipulate to something anything doesn't matter how stupid or silly they start working to fix what they broke in the first place. I now am seeing it in my case and it seems to be the same in yours. It's kinda like saying "hey we screwed up sorry we will try to undo the damage now and go away" of course they won't ever say it but that seems to be the deal.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:03 pm

exactlly.

I love the the fact that we are always first to arrive and last to go in front of the judge. They don't want others to here how they screwed up.

The caseworker even talked to us outside of the court room and told us that we shouldn't be caught up in this at all.

And that everyone but me tested posative for drugs that day, and came up with some of the oddest excuses and her favorite has been. Well my girlfriend must have done the drugs and we had sex and it got into my system. Or they went to a party the night before a contact high.

She told me that it's up to the DA mainly. And she did what she could with out the safty plan being assigned.

Oh and no order to pay child support either. We have been paying directly since our kids are with a friend. So they pay him $1200 for my kids to spend the night with my friend. It's now just extra money.

I would suggest anyone doing this. Buy food for Foster parents, buy clothing for your kids, help out with utilities. Just like your kids are at home. Keep reciepts. Your home bills start to go down, as there's start to go up. This does help.

Return to “CPS Investigations”