Question about Safty Plan?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:25 pm

See now in my case they have us go in first and be the first case heard. The way it goes is all the other people who have nothing to do with the case sit out in the hallway and every case the parties are called in one family at a time. When your case is heard there is nobody in the court room but the persons involved. So they have us come in first cause the case only takes like 5 mins. The first time we were like 3rd or 4th to be called in and each one of those cases took like 30 mins a peace. We have tops only been in there like not even 10min and that was only this last time for the stipulation. The way it works I would never know who out in the hall had a dirty test or who was there for something stupid and who maybe did something really awful. I know nothing of the other cases unless I over hear a discussion on something in the hall or I have a friendly conversation with some stranger.
Now I'm just curious how does it work by you? And do you ever see people showing up for court in like tub tops and cut off shorts or one time I saw a mom there in her pj's no joke. Mostly it's jeans and a tee shirt. I don't get that, your suppose to look presentable to the judge trying to prove you a good person shouldn't you dress like your going for a job interview or something? I've never seen anybody dress like I do and I was starting to think I was overdressing. Am I??

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:34 pm

I don't think you can be over-dressed.

In our locality they have the dress code posted beside the metal detector. Shorts, etc. are not supposed to be worn.

I would dress nicely.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:52 am

lol! We don't even have a metal detector! Well we do but it's pushed up against a wall with the power cord thrown ontop of it, not plugged in.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:17 pm

Well I go into my review for parenting classes next saturday. Yeah it means i am passed the 1/2 way mark.

I was told by my caseworker that I don't have to finish the classes before they come home. I only have 3 more mandatory classes. And I go to court on the 18th. So I stand a good chance of them coming home.

I have showed up on time to every class, and dresses like I was going to court. Yes they judge you apperance there to. In my report it states for my teacher, who was all gun ho about DHS has since changed her mind. She has seen me with my kids every saturday, since I have 100% unsupervised visits. She told them to back off, and I don't miss direct my anger as they once tried to claim. That I am a good mom with difficult children one in particular. She also said that my daughter is angry and hurt for what DHS has done and she will fully stand behind me in my fight for changes in the system. She also told me that I would make a great attorney and that I should start classes immediatly.

See the thing is I do believe that some kids should be revomed, the ones who are seriously abused and neglected, tormented ect. But I don't believe the standards in which they see fit are correct. It's the people who have never lost there kids, but were possibly abused who make up the laws.

I see it everyday. In the state of oklahoma there is a shortage of foster parents, reason is you cannot have had dhs called on you. Everyone I know has had some kind of dealing with them at some point.

The thing I am changing in my lawsuit is that children who are taken need to be separated. Like children who were molested on confermed molested do not need to be with children who fall down and get a boo-boo.

My daughter was put in a room with a little boy who was molested, and he held her down almost every night for a month and peed on her, and made her perform sexual acts with him. She is 7 and angry. Her innocents is lost, he was the same little boy that beat her up because she told him to leave her alone. She tried to go tell, and her teacher at the shelter told her to keep it a secrect if she ever wanted to go home again.

By the way she got suspended from school last week, for trying to force another little boy to have sex with her, and her recent behavior.

As if my job wasn't hard enough, now they are talking about commiting her to a hospital. They did this. I am angry, not at anything my daughter did, that just makes me more angry at the system.

They finally admitted in court that they screwed up. They gave my son peanut butter, which can kill him. They feed him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which landed him in the hospital 3 days after he was taken. This was after 4 people had told them that he is allergic. What it cause, well they refused to admit it for 6 months so he couldn't get properly treated. It caused his lungs to weaken, they mis medicated him. He is now in medication for the rest of his life to fix that one mistake that they could have fix immediatly if they would have just told the doctor that they gave him peanut butter.

Today in parenting class we talked about dividing the family. CPS does this first they take the children, then they separate the husband and wife. CPS claims that they are doing it for the faimly.

The only thing I could think of was that movie "I Know My First Name Is Steven". Child gets kidnaped, and when he was returned the family wasn't stronger. Steven dies for years later and his bother becomes a mass murderer on trial for the yellowstone killings. CPS- is revern parnell. Get my drift.

People get pissed off when the family is divided, people seek revengge and or justice. John Walsh. He went the other way, he went to seek justice. Missing and Explotied children then to america's Most Wanted.

I would like to see where diving the family has ever become a good thing. Losing a child to Child protective services is not a good thing. And all I have seen is simple family issues and family mistakes.

Now in the case of David Pelzer. Why did they take to long. CPS was put in place to protect children like this. And I don't believe that 1:5 homes have this kind of abuse.

They seem to point a finger at you when you mess up, but I have learned that they need to be pointing 3 fingers back at them.

Most Cps workers only see in black and white, to get a good one they need to see grey.

Such as a bruise on the ear could be the child telling you that they have an ear infection. But alot of time a caseworker will look at it and see abuse. Or see a bruise on the shin and think that your kicking you child but they don't see the 1 year old trying to walk and you have harwoods. They see that you are tired and stressed out and assume that you are on drugs, when simply you just need a good nights sleep. My person favorite they see a child like my daughter and assume that you are a meth head. They have no clue as to what I am or what I am going to do.

I am going to fight them.

I will make them famous yet again.

I will change what they do to our children after they are taken.

That is my life goal now. And I will do what it takes if suffer humilation, go through law school, and go into debt futher to a sure that my goals are meet.

Oh yes here in oklahoma you will see all kinds of things at the court house. Tank tops, baggy pants, guys digging in there belly button, lots of clevage and mini skits. Yes we have a dress code too, but no one follows it. I go to court as if I am going to a funeral, not as if I plan on picking up a 6 pack and pack of smokes after court, or going to hang out at the clubs. Going to court in PJ's is bad. I want to print up business cards with good thrift stores on ot and tell these people to go there. (How is anyone going to take those people seriously).

I just hope that everyone can be strong. Losing your children is never an easy thing. I know the hardest time for me have been when they first were taken. After that it's just been how much more are they going to screw up.
Now I am on the way of getting them home permantly.
Oh and before I forget here is something that I have learned, if they go after TPR and get it. You have 2 years in any state to get you child back. That is with any adoption even an open adotion.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:17 pm

Well I go into my review for parenting classes next saturday. Yeah it means i am passed the 1/2 way mark.

I was told by my caseworker that I don't have to finish the classes before they come home. I only have 3 more mandatory classes. And I go to court on the 18th. So I stand a good chance of them coming home.

I have showed up on time to every class, and dresses like I was going to court. Yes they judge you apperance there to. In my report it states for my teacher, who was all gun ho about DHS has since changed her mind. She has seen me with my kids every saturday, since I have 100% unsupervised visits. She told them to back off, and I don't miss direct my anger as they once tried to claim. That I am a good mom with difficult children one in particular. She also said that my daughter is angry and hurt for what DHS has done and she will fully stand behind me in my fight for changes in the system. She also told me that I would make a great attorney and that I should start classes immediatly.

See the thing is I do believe that some kids should be revomed, the ones who are seriously abused and neglected, tormented ect. But I don't believe the standards in which they see fit are correct. It's the people who have never lost there kids, but were possibly abused who make up the laws.

I see it everyday. In the state of oklahoma there is a shortage of foster parents, reason is you cannot have had dhs called on you. Everyone I know has had some kind of dealing with them at some point.

The thing I am changing in my lawsuit is that children who are taken need to be separated. Like children who were molested on confermed molested do not need to be with children who fall down and get a boo-boo.

My daughter was put in a room with a little boy who was molested, and he held her down almost every night for a month and peed on her, and made her perform sexual acts with him. She is 7 and angry. Her innocents is lost, he was the same little boy that beat her up because she told him to leave her alone. She tried to go tell, and her teacher at the shelter told her to keep it a secrect if she ever wanted to go home again.

By the way she got suspended from school last week, for trying to force another little boy to have sex with her, and her recent behavior.

As if my job wasn't hard enough, now they are talking about commiting her to a hospital. They did this. I am angry, not at anything my daughter did, that just makes me more angry at the system.

They finally admitted in court that they screwed up. They gave my son peanut butter, which can kill him. They feed him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which landed him in the hospital 3 days after he was taken. This was after 4 people had told them that he is allergic. What it cause, well they refused to admit it for 6 months so he couldn't get properly treated. It caused his lungs to weaken, they mis medicated him. He is now in medication for the rest of his life to fix that one mistake that they could have fix immediatly if they would have just told the doctor that they gave him peanut butter.

Today in parenting class we talked about dividing the family. CPS does this first they take the children, then they separate the husband and wife. CPS claims that they are doing it for the faimly.

The only thing I could think of was that movie "I Know My First Name Is Steven". Child gets kidnaped, and when he was returned the family wasn't stronger. Steven dies for years later and his bother becomes a mass murderer on trial for the yellowstone killings. CPS- is revern parnell. Get my drift.

People get pissed off when the family is divided, people seek revengge and or justice. John Walsh. He went the other way, he went to seek justice. Missing and Explotied children then to america's Most Wanted.

I would like to see where diving the family has ever become a good thing. Losing a child to Child protective services is not a good thing. And all I have seen is simple family issues and family mistakes.

Now in the case of David Pelzer. Why did they take to long. CPS was put in place to protect children like this. And I don't believe that 1:5 homes have this kind of abuse.

They seem to point a finger at you when you mess up, but I have learned that they need to be pointing 3 fingers back at them.

Most Cps workers only see in black and white, to get a good one they need to see grey.

Such as a bruise on the ear could be the child telling you that they have an ear infection. But alot of time a caseworker will look at it and see abuse. Or see a bruise on the shin and think that your kicking you child but they don't see the 1 year old trying to walk and you have harwoods. They see that you are tired and stressed out and assume that you are on drugs, when simply you just need a good nights sleep. My person favorite they see a child like my daughter and assume that you are a meth head. They have no clue as to what I am or what I am going to do.

I am going to fight them.

I will make them famous yet again.

I will change what they do to our children after they are taken.

That is my life goal now. And I will do what it takes if suffer humilation, go through law school, and go into debt futher to a sure that my goals are meet.

Oh yes here in oklahoma you will see all kinds of things at the court house. Tank tops, baggy pants, guys digging in there belly button, lots of clevage and mini skits. Yes we have a dress code too, but no one follows it. I go to court as if I am going to a funeral, not as if I plan on picking up a 6 pack and pack of smokes after court, or going to hang out at the clubs. Going to court in PJ's is bad. I want to print up business cards with good thrift stores on ot and tell these people to go there. (How is anyone going to take those people seriously).

I just hope that everyone can be strong. Losing your children is never an easy thing. I know the hardest time for me have been when they first were taken. After that it's just been how much more are they going to screw up.
Now I am on the way of getting them home permantly.
Oh and before I forget here is something that I have learned, if they go after TPR and get it. You have 2 years in any state to get you child back. That is with any adoption even an open adotion.
Parents spend so much time teaching our kids not to go with strangers or talk to strangers, and no to show your body to strangers. And this is what CPS-DHS is all about.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:09 am

I think it is an excellent Idea for you to go to law school! In fact I'm thrilled somebody like you will be representing parents like us and our children!!! I can't think of a better way to turn such a negative experience in to a positive one. You really deserve a pat on the back for that. I always say everything happens for a reason, maybe this had to happen to you so you could make some changes in a broken system. I often wonder how I'm going to make a change myself, Law school? Parenting support groups? not sure what but I will find something.
The dress code here isn't much different so I know what your seeing. I've seen some pretty freak people out in that hallway! I know I judge them based on the way they show up for court how could the judge not consider that. Would you send a kid back to a parent who show's up in court in pj's? come on!
I just also want to say I'm sorry for what your kids have been through. I feel so bad for kids who are abused and the fact is you didn't abuse them but now they are abused children. Your probably going to have to do alot of work with them to get them back on track. I hope you sue them for all the damage they have done to your kids they will never be the same. It makes me want to vomit!

Keep us posted.

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:05 pm

eye
my veiw on this is that most of the "abuse" cps claims happens in the home is not abuse by criminal definition. a man continually beats or rapes his child or his g/f's child is abuse, but a man who leave a small bruise on a child after a rare spanking is not abuse, if it were there would be alot of folks in my community lockedup. corporal punishment by law in my state is up to the individual parent. i use it as a last resort, but lets face it emotions control how we parent, if our small child runs out in front of a car, we may pop there butt as we are crying and screaming, is that abuse, not by criminal law, but cps can make it a pattern of abuse and remove your child based on the speculation of "possible" abuse becuase you hit your child in public.
we parent in fear becuase you never know when someone could be watching and decide you are an abusive parent.
i hope all is well with you and that your child thrive in your care, but remember cps created this situation and now you have to put the pieces together.
kat

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:42 pm

I talked to my new case worker finally. She told me that she was going for over nights and weekands. Were already thier though. We haven't been assigned a case plan yet but we are almost done with one and 9 weeks after tonight to finish the last of it all.

Then child support was brought up. I told her that we refuse to pay through the state. If they want to pay they can, but we shouldn't be obligated to pay back and here is why. 1. We already pay for 99% of everything, food, daycare, doctors, dentist, diapers, clothing ect. and provide transportation. So basically the foster dad only has to pay for a box of cereal, milk and morning tranportaion to one daycare. That to medoesn't add up to $1200 a month that they are seeking. She wasn't aware of this and before our kids were on unsupervised to were paying the foster dad $400+ a month and providing food, daycare, and clothing. If they want to pay him $1200 a month it's out of thier pocket not ours. The judge is already aware of this.

I would suggest anyone going through this to do it. Pay the foster parents it does help. Keep doing what you would be doing if they were at home.

It's hard not to blow up with these people, cause my kids want to stay home all the time just not til it's time to go to bed.

Another mess up on thier part. They took all of my kids to the dentist and the careless dentist that they took my daughter to, didn't drain an infection that she had, but instead filled her tooth. She has had it worked on 4 times now cause the infection is so bad and he face is so swollen. We now get to send her in for a root canal. Everyday she is screaming just by thier simple mistake.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:21 pm

Well one more court date to go. March 18 and it's done.

But in the meantine time I have to pay more than what I make in child support, even though I already support my kids. I am almost done with there stupid little game and they can't hold my kids for anything after this.

I am going to explian everything to the judge after my kids are fully released backinto my custody.He has alreadyscrewed up so many times. The judge I have is one his last straw screwed up in the big times and if he screws up now he's out of there. Well DHS has neglected to inform him were they screwed up, and at the cost of my children and I will demand reprecussions cause of it. And I will not stop til it happens. And I will explain to him that I really did like how I was underminded as a parent. The DA is already freaking out hoping that we dn't sue. Well she has anothing coming. They can't really deny evidence when it is sent to me directly, such as medical bills when they denyever going. Or denying black eyes, when we took or daughter to the er to have it verified, or even being sexually molested when my daughter says that he teacher at thier sheter did it. Or saying that they didn't do dental work on my daughter when her dentist says this was the cause ofher deformed face. We looked like idiots when we got into an arguement with her dentis telling them she never ha dental work, proof was in the pre xrays. I denied permission of dental work to be done on our child for a reason.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:04 pm

My daughter got mad at my oldest son and told a DHS caseworker that he touched her crouch in approately.

2 days prior I was putting my son in a carseat and my husband grabbed me I told him these exact words. I told him not to touch my crouch it's inapproate.

Oh and now my 14 year old son is having sex with his girlfriend in my living room according to my daughter. Which my 14 year old son and his girlfriend have seen each other 2 times in 2 years that they have been going out. And both time there was an abundant amout of adult supervision.

So now they labled my son as a child preditor.

They are investagating this but refuse to investagate the fact that my daughter told them that a little boy peed on her in the selter, or the fact that she had told them that she was forced to have sex with the teacher at the shelter.

DHS caseworkers are worthless. They want to ruin childrens lives.
They only ivestagate what they want to investagate, and if they can't come to a conclusion they just make stuff up. Let's see if it will work for me against them. I have enough eviadance to try every caseworker who has come into contact with my children.

Let's see, if this fits

The shelter totally aware that sai child is allargic to peanut butter, still forcable feed him peanut butter which caused his lungs to stop working.
Said caseworker held down my child a beat her sensless, til her face was black and blue.
Said another caseworker told my child no can't go to the dentist, but I will drill holes in your teeth myself, which will lead to a massive infection.
Once again said caseworker we will force feed you some more peanut butter.
There I can do it to.
If I walked into court with that, I don't know the judge don't really care about the truth. He cares about who has the most believable story.

Thing is I will fight these people. What are they going to do. I am a mother first.

Myself and my kids have been pushed the word of GOD down our throats. I told them to stop we are agnostic and they said that religion only counts if you are buddest.

Tomarrow I am filing a grievance based upon raciesm. I am white, my daughter is white, infact my whole family is. I believe that our case would have been looked at differently if I were not white. Since our caseworker is black and won't even speak to us.

Also I am filing grievances on neglect and abuse while in thier care.

And when it comes back that my son is not molesting my daughter we are going to add defimation of charater to the lawsuit since this is his permanate record.

Workingmom

I can relate

Postby Workingmom » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:21 pm

Hearing your story makes me worry more about my 7year old daughter. For someone so young, she has come up with some elaborate stuff. Any suggestions on how to handle it.

My current frustration is that one of the things that she is alleging is that my husband (her step-father), bit her in the foot so hard that it left mark, and you can actually see where there is scars there.

When a woman working in the Child Advocacy center took pictures of her foot with a more high tech camers (they were using a digital camera at first) she asked who was she saying bit her foot. I answered, my husband. Then she asked if any of my kids were biters, and they all were. Some lasted longer than others, but they all went through that phase. She then said, that the markings on her foot are not consistant with that of an adult, but that of a child, and that's why she was asking those questions.

She said it in front of the detective, do you think cps listened to any of that?!? :x

But she is the only one who is being so vocal with cps. She worried me more when she asked during their last visit with me, "Is it illegal for an adult to slap a child?" I asked her why would she want to know that. She said that she just wanted to know. Then I asked her if she wanted to know this so that she could stop either myself, or her biological father from spanking her when her misbehavior is extreme. She said yes.

What do I do about this little girl? Even if I get our lives back to the way it use to be, I am very concerned that she will pull the same stunt again, just because she does not ger her way.

Workingmom

I can relate

Postby Workingmom » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Hearing your story makes me worry more about my 7year old daughter. For someone so young, she has come up with some elaborate stuff. Any suggestions on how to handle it.

My current frustration is that one of the things that she is alleging is that my husband (her step-father), bit her in the foot so hard that it left mark, and you can actually see where there is scars there.

When a woman working in the Child Advocacy center took pictures of her foot with a more high tech camers (they were using a digital camera at first) she asked who was she saying bit her foot. I answered, my husband. Then she asked if any of my kids were biters, and they all were. Some lasted longer than others, but they all went through that phase. She then said, that the markings on her foot are not consistant with that of an adult, but that of a child, and that's why she was asking those questions.

She said it in front of the detective, do you think cps listened to any of that?!? :x

But she is the only one who is being so vocal with cps. She worried me more when she asked during their last visit with me, "Is it illegal for an adult to slap a child?" I asked her why would she want to know that. She said that she just wanted to know. Then I asked her if she wanted to know this so that she could stop either myself, or her biological father from spanking her when her misbehavior is extreme. She said yes.

What do I do about this little girl? Even if I get our lives back to the way it use to be, I am very concerned that she will pull the same stunt again, just because she does not ger her way.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:45 pm

for peace of mind I would investagate all you can about child bites size, time to heal ect. Ask your current case worker why would an adult bite a foot. To me it doesn't make sense. And I would ask for a statement from the person who took pictures of the bite.

DHS can and will twist the facts have them at hand at all times. Safe Guard them.

I had a caseworker break into my home to steal pictures already. Lucky for me I have over 200 copies and can get them at anythime at a flip of a dime.

Your in the sameboat as mine. So hear is what I came to the conclusion of which my attoney will get wind of tomarrow.

Like stated before my daughter called it a crouch. Here is the catch

We call hers a twee twee. That right there proves that she wasn't molested by her older brother she was mimicing me being angry with my husband.

Now will DHS believe me. Hell no.

What to do. Go straight to my attorney.

Have a different name for your daughters privates than your own.

I am not scared of these people at the moment. I am not watching my back. If they don't approve of my behavior what are they going to me. They already took my kids. They hav already harmed them. And I was nice. They walk all over nice people. They push you around. I gave them a taste of thier own medicine. I am so fed up with thier lies, I tuned in my old caseworker the one that had my daughter when she got beat up.

I am not violent, but I do believe in justice and to stand up for stuff when you have actually done it.

No more your horor, from now on it will be your honor explain this and this, since no one else can. I have had it up to here with coroperation..

I was looking in my case file and saw just how much people these people can twist up the truth.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:28 am

It gets so fustraiting when your trying to do right for you children and every step of the way somebody is fighting you and doing something that is so unprotective to them in the name of child protection. It often seems like there is nothing you can do but sit by and watch your child be abused and emotionlly (and sometimes physically) abused. Really only a person who has been through it knows what it feels like to watch your child be called a pedifle when they arent, to watch another child who is lieing be believed because she wants something. And to watch all kids involved lives go down the drain because somebody won't admit a screw up even though they HAVE to have figured out by now they screwed up! I mean in some of these cases the worker just can't be that dumb or they would have nver graduated HS much less any other training. Makes you want to bang your head against a wall. Last time I talked to the social worker in my case she said "You guys are doing great! This is one of the easiest cases I have on my case load!" Okay the easiest case you have is one in which you screwed up so bad that the "victim" child the one spewing the tale is about to be put in a facility because she is inflicting harm on herself so bad it frequently requirs trips to the ER. She kills animals and is threatening her teacher. She throws large heavey objects at her mother and is basically abusing her. Yet the accused is doing just fine and they want to cut back on her therapy the contract agency that is providing services is being ordered by you to close the case becuase you provided a service the was not needed. Ummm looks like the abuse was going on in the other home, you know the one she placed that child in! OOPPSIE! But we are till bad parents who need to be prosecuted and have no legal custody of our children. Common sense is gone when dealing with cps. It is just not there!

Workingmom

They are idiots

Postby Workingmom » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:38 am

My biggest frustration when dealing with, and talking to anyone in the system.....cps, court judge, and the gaurdian ad litem, is this.........

They are suppose to be so damn educated, some with college degrees, and having gone through special training. How in the hell do they keep missing the obvious. :shock:

They can tell me who reported us, but I know it was my ex-husband. It's all about money!! Yes, my family has been destroyed because he doesn't want to pay the back child support that he owes. The only good thing that I did get out of it, and the only good thing that my first loser lawyer did is to slap him in the face when it came to money.

Though they were not required to be there, the AG office knew that we would be in court on the day of our last hearing. They had an order for his immediate arrest. At this time, cps, and my husband's attorney were crying for my husband to leave our home. My lawyer pointed out the fact that the first time they made him leave the home, it put me in a financial bind, and that's why I went to another state for a while to stay with my parents. So he asked, how can they expect me to make my husband leave the home (again), and to get my life situated without his help.

It was then agreed and order that my ex-husband had to pay me $2500, and only had 30 days to do it. He also has to pay me $110 a month in medical support since the kids are under my health insurance. His orginal petition was to not only get the kids, but for me to give him money for them. And instead of getting money, he has to pay me money while the kids are with him, and still pay me money when they come back. :twisted:

But if I had to choose, I'd rather be flat broke and have my kids at home. He wants money, I just want my family :cry: and my life back.

eyeq181

Postby eyeq181 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 am

My kids were suppose to come home one month from today. March 18, 2008.

I was told so many things by everyone of the 9 caseworkers we have had.

Special case.
We shouldn't be in this mess.
Easy case.
I would have thrown it out.

Funny thing is they haven't even contacted my sons girlfriend or her parents to find out if it were at all possible if they had sex. even though it's part of there allagations. That would have close this case immedatly. Since they have seen each other twice in thier life time. And both time these kids who are suppose to be having sex had more adults around them then normal. My daughter has seen my sons girlfriend once in her lifetime. And it was for 5 minutes. And now my sons girlfriend lives on the other side of the state. If they were having sex all the time in my living room, how is that possible. It's not.

Since all of this. We have had to say good-bye to middle class life and hello back to poverty.

We are stuggling to pay our rent and utilities, as they garnish our checks for more than we make. And up until they were removed from kinship we were paying to fully support our kids.

I called to check the welfare of my kids on friday, and they lied and said they are okay. They don't know. They don't check on them everyday. I would rather here the truth. I don't know and won't know until I do my monthly check for 15 minutes. It's better than hearing ummm thier okay.

My daughter asked to get her bangs cut. The caseworker called and asked my permission and I told her NO. And it's funny how she was asking now since they cut it before without asking.

My reason behind this is simple. My daughter has learned to lie to get what she wants. These people will believe that she is the vicim. Which in this case she is not the victim. She lied and became an only child that got a trip to the mall. While my other children got ripped away. And she just doesn't care. She doesn't care about consiquences.

I told the caseworker that my daughter will one day say that she molsted her when she becomes angry and I will be left with no choice but to turn her in. And the caseworker just laughed.

I also reminded her that I had reported months ago that my daughter claimed that she had been peed on by a another boy in thier care. That the boy held down my daughter and peed in her mouth. The caseworker said that that should have been investagated. I told her that I thought it was already since we to;d them about this months ago.

Sooner or later they will figure it all out.

I am just so ready to bury them. I haven't gone to the news yet, but soon enought there won't be much choice.

Return to “CPS Investigations”