well its been 3 yrs. 1 month

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

trappedinwreakage

well its been 3 yrs. 1 month

Postby trappedinwreakage » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 pm

since CPS and family court self appointed super heros showed my family "the light". There is no family so I guess they accomplished the ultimate mission that is theirs. After all none of them had children.

Heres the line up
first worker involved on day one.... in her 30's, a lesbian, no children

second case worker involved and last person I spoke a word to at CPS about the incident and unhealthy boyfriend relationship our daughter was in. Well into her 30's, married to a questionable excuse for a man, no children

legal guardian, well up in her 50's, quite a long reputation around the area for not being able to find and keep a man, spent lots of time in local bars looking, never had children, extreme alcoholic

CPS case worker that had the "house" that was keeping teenage girls, the one that kicked my daughter out of that very same house within 2 weeks of her being there....... wouldnt that be abandonment & neglect if a parent did it?..... never married, no man, no children, no longer "stores" teenage girls

prosecution lawyer for CPS - I remember this guy some from our younger days, when I was working and he was in "school", he would come into one of the local watering holes where most of us stopped on Fri. nights. A small frail excuse for a man, never a girlfriend, I dont know where he stands in this department now by I have my suspicions

da "judge" - I know nothing of his maritial or family status. He is the son of the last "judge" and has a large reputation around the area for failure to assert independant thought and always takes the side of CPS as well as the previously mentioned alcholic legal guardian/lawyer when she represents someone in divorce matters.

Now I know we are not supposed to express inflamatory statements on this board, Im sure much of what I wrote above.... many do gooders would take offence to. My reason for doing so was to not only show the type of people involved in my case but to paint a picture of the type of people involved throughout the world, who are the massive lobby for all parenting laws. The people that assume their sole purpose in life is to stick their noses in other peoples personal business and family duties. People whos answer to everything is declare the parent/parents criminal and destroy the structure of the family, there by teaching everyone a lesson.

So what have I learned ? The first 15 years of my family was a joke, a venture I should have never undertook, a venture I would nver do again, not that it matters as I'm approaching 50. Thing is as I look back at my life and ponder the infamous question "would you do it all again".... my only answer is "I would pass for I have been shown the light"

I wrote this around the 3 yr anniversary of the CPS "intervention". Its a bit about my daughter, the bond a parent has or should have from the first moment they hold that baby in their arms and the brain child that is the CPS and family court system

Just Yesterday

Seems I saw her just yesterday
When the sun first hit her hair
I look around behind me now
But I know that she’s not there

Another page has been turned
But it’s the last page of this book
As I lay it down and sit alone
Pondering the direction it all took

They twist into lies… false alibis
Precious time just ticks away
The past falls numb… the bond undone
Limp victims became their prey

All lost just yesterday
No longer belongs to me
As life “goes on” I burn in pain
Of what memories were not meant to be

All lost just yesterday
To the ranting of their books
Formulized, dehumanized
Wedged into our soul

Once understood and tightly fit
A bond cured through the years
Now is clay between their hands
From the rock on which they stood

All lost just yesterday
Trampled to the knees
Where were they...
Just Yesterday

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:18 am

The truth is never inflammatory. Maybe harsh, maybe unwelcome but always the truth. My experiences have been as yours as to the people who populate the system, from top to bottom. Obviously they will all be voting for Hillary if she gets to November.

I like the poem.

Link to a short story I wrote three years ago when our grand daughter was in Fosterincarceration.

http://www.fixcps.org/thru_the_eyes.html
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.
Thomas Jefferson

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:50 am

I have long suspected that people who work in "the system" are either a) people who have so little control over thier own lives that they have to control the lives of others. b) people who have been abused themself and think every child is just like they were c) people who grew up in such a perfect family they think every one should be held to that standard d) people who have never had kids don't know a damn thing about kids or how to raise them only know what it says in a book about kids.

Each one of my socail workers from cps fall into these groups. Current social worker: divorced mother of two, talks to my 11 year old like she is 2 and the 11 year old keeps saying "I think xxx is on some kind of drugs! Why does she talk to me like we talk to the baby?" I actually feel bad for her kids because if the way she wants me to parent is the way she parents she is going to have two 30 year old sons who will never leave home are co dependant and wishy washy. Sorry not what I want for my kids.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:38 am

Gary - your story infuriates me, because that is exactly how these people function. Our incident hppened on Dec. 8-04. No charges were placed against her mother nor a restraining order. All was put on me and we made sure that was done, as her mother had nothing to do with the struggle that took place. When Christmas came around our daughter (15) wanted to go Christmas shopping with her mother, it was her request. Well her mother had to call CPS and talk to this woman #2 above who was the big cheese to make sure it was alright. I was on the extension phone and couldnt believe the way this sick excuse for a human was talking to her mother. "No you cant take her Christmas shopping, shes with her foster mom now and her new foster mom will be doing these kinds of things with her now". her mother: "well this isnt right, there are no charges against me nor a restraining order and my daughter wants to see me and go Christmas shopping". Barren case worker: "well you wont be doing these kinds of things with your daughter anymore, its her foster moms job now" her mother : "well, will I be able to see her on Christmas ?" case worker with obvious internal issues: "No you wont be able to see her for Christmas, she will be spending Christmas with her new family"

Now this "new family" was a bunch of ruff cut teenage girls that had been in all kinds of trouble, did drugs, been in the system for years, had very lousy social attitudes, were very keen on how to minipulate this CPS system and all lived in this house that was the home of case worker #3 mentioned above who within a week after Christmas was running our daughter out of that house because "she was being disruptive".

We're county folks, CPS was going to send our daughter to a home out of our county and enrole her in one of the city schools, I never heard her mother cry so hard, she was a mess, but she knew about this system as her entire family had grown up separated and passed around the county through the system most of her youth. I on the other hand, had no idea what was going on, I grew up in an excellent middle class community and family situation and found myself suddenly living in the twilight zone. This only happens in the movies you see on lifetime channel I thought, but no, this is real and its happening to my family.

I was so furious, but aware I couldnt let it show because that was exactly what they wanted, then they could prove I was a "dangerous" man. The few "meetings" I did go to began with them throwing a pile of insults at us, along with exagerated accusations and quite honestly I felt like wrecking the place. They continously badgered me, that they felt I had showed no remorse and appeared angry. I told them I was angry, I was the father of a family that was being crushed between their fingers, I had a 15 yr old daughter involved in a very unhealty relationship with a 18 year old boy that obviously had some sort of psychological disorder and that I had a fathers job to do, not one of a weeping crying crawling across the floor lame excuse for a man. They detested the kind of man that I was, I was supposed to crawl at their command, when I wouldnt they declared that I had control issues, and was "unsafe".

After two or three of these "meetings" and three months of their psychological torture I had had enough and moved her mother out of the house and into an apartment so we could get my daughter out of their "house" system and at least back with her mother and some form of natural structure. I was not surprised to see the look of victory on their faces as they knew they had accomplished their goal, which was ultimate destruction of the family. It just kept going downhill from there.

Today I dont know who my daughter is, she is not the girl she was prior to this relationship she had with this boy, followed immeadiatly with the equally unhealthy CPS system & case worker influence. She is not the girl I had cherished every precious moment with for the first 14 years of her life. She became ruff and crude like the people she was exposed too under CPS/DSS eyes. Everything in her life is a big drama now, played to the hilt. Though I could spend time with her I dont care to, shes not the kind of person I would have spent time around when I was her age, she infact makes me sick just to listen to her talk. So rather than becoming involved in what I find very uncomfortable situations or conversations I have choose to avoid exactly what I have avoided my entire adult life. Dont get me wrong, I have tried and attempted to be there for her in crutial situations at school over the past 3 years. She is now nearly 19 and rather than things improving between us they only got worse... as could be expected in a case that was clearly one in which a teenage girl would stop at no means to be free of parental control to do as she pleased. All handed to her on a silver platter at the age of 15 by a shameless lot of barren SUPER HEROS FOR A DAY and their spineless male counterparts.

Yes indeed it was a great day in American history.........

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:23 pm

trappedinwreakage,

I wrote that story about six months after my wife and I got involved on behalf of our son and his wife. I was intended to make people think. I got so tired of reading, "why are they doing this to me?" In the case of older children it is not always true but for young children (my grand daughter was only six months old when she was removed) it is very traumatic and hurtful and I wanted everyone to stop and think about the child. It was intended to make people cry. I am a six foot, 215 pound ex US Army Paratrooper, Special Forces, Ranger, LRRP, etc. and I was all choked up and teary eyed while writing it. Our grand daughter was gone for 18 months and her brother for nine months (from age 2 days) and was removed for completely illegal reasons and without justification. It cost me twenty five thousand in Lawyer Fees and other costs and cost my son and his wife their marriage but they have been home since Dec. 8, 2005.

CPS is a corrupt, immoral, illegal and unconstitutional bunch of incompetent and poorly trained government parasites. Child Welfare costs American taxpayers almost one hundred billion dollars per year and does nothing to help children. They remove the ones who should not be removed and do not remove the ones that should be removed.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the Constitution so the second will not become a legalized version of the first.

Thomas Jefferson

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:11 pm

I know that Gary, I was cried out along time ago. Only someone whos been in their hands and down their road would find that story infuriating, because its just more of the same old nonsence adminstered to a different group of poor souls. For someone that hasnt been there it just sounds like another sad movie, another tear jerker. Im beyond tears.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people such as myself that were called out by CPS for supposed "legal" reasons are led down a path to ruin because they have a one program fits all, regardless of the situation, regardless of the past and absolutely no regard for what it means in the future for the family and individual family members. We are all used as examples for our community. Then after that if the children develop further behavioral problems because it was not allowed to be brought into check in the first place but rather rewarded, it becomes "the fault and problem of the parents" and "never would have happened if the parent or parents didnt" cross their imaginary line they have drawn in the sand. That line, I have come to find out does not fall into the agreement of a majority of parents in this country. Nor does it fall into agreement with people who are now adults and remember pushing things too far with their parents and getting their butts handed to them for it. Everyone, I repeat EVERYONE I have spoken to said they respected their parents for laying down the law firmly when the situation prevailed, they have all said that is how they learned the difference between right and wrong and that there was limitations to what would be tolerated.

Theres a huge difference between people that, slap, spank and wail on their children repeatedly throughout their lives and those that reached a threshold one time in an extreme situation and lay down the law swift, firm and its over...... message delivered... lesson learned.

This is not the kind of thing you destroy families over.

Now, my father has been gone for just over 10 years. He was elementary principle & superintendent of the school I went too since his mid 30's till he retired. He has a soccor field named after him in that district, as he was the schools coach for around the first 10 years. He was and still is a highly respected man in that area. He was a very strict principle and took no crap from the kids that crossed the line, nor his son. I have since run into many of the people that I went to school with and much to my surprise they have all and I mean all said that he was a great man, knew how to earn and demand a kids respect. He was the real deal, not just someone that showed up for a paycheck, awaiting the next school district or business opportunity to shake alittile more money his way and be gone in a flash like so many people in todays society. Well let me tell you I remember the day when I was around 15 and I pushed his threshold one notch too far and he delivered me from one end of the kitchen to the other swiftly..... message delivered, lesson learned.... I never went down that road again and have lived a life of great mutual respect for anyone I'm dealing with. WHY ? Because I was taught respect !

Now in todays limp wristed world he would be a man that these people would seek and destroy. This great man who has an entire communities respect for what he was. Today he would have been out of a job, out of a career and shunned from society as so many have been. If someone is to make me believe I deserved what they did to me and my family over what I did.... then that, too means, that they would have me believe my father should have had our family and his life destroyed for being a man of firm beliefs on what was exceptable behavior. Well let me tell you, grown man that I am today, if people had of done this to my father for one little confrontation we had, some 32 years ago, I would have hunted them down and destroyed them for their crimes against humanity, family is family and never an outside fool should step out of line against resonable family members.

And thats the way I feel and I stand firmly on that ground, unswayed by any cry babys that believe a firm hand when really called for is a crime punishable by destruction of family, human spirit, dead end futures for parents, [not to mention depleated savings accounts] and ultimate chaos combined with confusing double standards for minors. A message that will take them decades to finally sort out in their heads..... at which time they will come to the same conclusion myself and many other grown childern sorted out within minutes of such trivial occurences, when we were still children.

That people is the law! A law centuries older than these new fangled childrens rights laws. A law laid down in the old testament, a law that exists within all species in the natural world. there is a huge difference between disipline and abuse...... I am not an abuser....... though my social security number indicates other wise.

FINN

Postby FINN » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Our local director is in her 50s and has the same last name as her paternal uncle. This seemed odd and made me suspect that she had never been married or had children. I checked it out and it was true. These people want to snatch kids because for some reason they have none of their own. Strange.

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:46 pm

They remove the ones who should not be removed and do not remove the ones that should be removed. I have been saying that well before I met any of you.

Reading this feels like you tapped in to my head and stole it. Just more proof that because our stories are all so much alike that it is ann epidemic. No one could make this stuff up. Its not a situation of one person complaing about this and another complaining about something else. We are all seeing and complaing about the same problems. How can we continue to be ignored?
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 pm

My caseworker was in her mid to late 50's, and didnt seem to actually know much about how kids and seemed intimidated by me and my children. So that led me to believe that she didnt have any herself. She would flinch whenever ANYONE would move too fast and I dont mean a small flinch, she would cover her head with her hands. So that led me to believe that she had been beat by someone at some point.

When she saw my dog who was wagging her tail and trying to flip over to get her belly rubbed, the case worker cowered into a corner and screamed like a little girl (shrill is more like the noise that came from her) and kept screaming get it away over and over even though the dog didnt touch her wasnt barking, growling ...nothing ...

I do want to point out something. I just moved and havent got my computer hooked up yet so I had to do a google search for fightcps. Whne I did, I got so many hits from so many websites, so that made me google CPS abuse ect and I got so many different hits it made me dizzy. What CPS is and has been doing is getting WAY out of control more and more often. When my case started 4 years ago, there wasnt much out there as far as websites and info avail. I had to do some serious searching to even get to this website. Now the anti CPS websites are out there getting to be a dime a dozen. FYI FightCPS was the top hit everyway I did my searches! =) Thanks Linda for all you do for us!!! Without you, so many of us would still be up shit creek.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:50 pm

I'd like to talk about that later, whats being done, what groups are ready willing and able to take the BULL by the horns ?

I know exactly what happens to people while its all going on. They hold the children hostage and you will pay their randsome or else......... You are in extreme emotional termoil, your head is being played with, you become overwhelmed by the twilight zone they throw you into and you really are clay between their hands, you want to kick and buck like a wild Bronco but you know they will use that as a reason to demand higher randsom. This is your family that is being destroyed, the one thing that means more to every living creature on the earth other than reptiles.... fair comparision would'nt you say ?

Go stick your hand into a wolfs den and tell me how things work out for you........ yet as humans we are suppose to tolerate these nobodys sticking their hands in our dens....... why ?...... because they hide behind the shield of some concocted law that very few of the rational population of the United States of America agree with.

So here you are, trapped between two emotions you may not have had much experience with in your life. One is extreme rage, your den has been violated and you want to bite someone, the other is severe depression because you know there is nothing you can do about it and every natural instinct that has existed within all mammals since the beginning of time is being violated, yet you must compose yourself and sit comotose through the whole thing because that is their rules and law and dont you dare violate them ! ...... Thats what I did, I sat and stared at the walls, I shook and trembled, cried, went darn near catatonic at times. When I wasnt in that state I was pacing around the house {when no one was around} screaming at the top of my lungs, eyes bulged out of my head...... no different than what any other species of animal does when they become seperated from their young.

THIS IS A TOTALLY UNNATURAL THING THESE TERRORISTS PUT PEOPLE THROUGH !

No one is born with the faculties to emotionally deal with this kind of trama. We go into survial mode and that is it. They do everything within their power to keep you there too. Bombard you with accusations everytime you see them. Show up for your court date and get handed more accusatory paper work. Now your sitting there waiting to go into court and you though you had your act together when you got there but they just dealt you another wild card and you are coming unglued again. "we got ya sucker!"

As the months tick by and turn into years a little at a time I slowly see and feel the full effect of thier actions. At first you think, no this can't be as bad as Im feeling it going to be, it will all work out in the end and the family and I will be fine again and it will all go away....... all the while knowing deep inside things will never be the same again..... but once again the survival mode is at work so you struggle to find a way to believe it will all be alright. Then the years tick by and you realize how this one action cost you and your family so much, broken dreams, high hopes, structure, a world that makes sense, a life with a fulfilling future, may never be yours again. All so they can show a successfull tally at their fiscal years end, "look how we made a difference in the world, this is important work we are doing here, can we get more funding for next year" ..... yarite ! some difference, some success story....... if thats what makes you proud..........

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 pm

You said that so well! The drive for a mother to protect her child is so strong, mothers have been know to lift cars to save their child traped underneath, pulverise burglers, and run at lightning fast speeds to save their child from a kidnapper.

When my middle son had some health problems as an infant and they where trying to put in an IV and had to poke him several times, the urge to just wisk him a way from the nurses because he was in pain was overwheming. The only thing the kept me from doing that was knowing they my son needed it to get better. I would give anything for a reason to rationalise the pain CPS has put my kids thru, but there isn't. Nothing they have done has been in the bennifit of my kids. Now they have placed my babies with their father despite knowing he is a violent man. How can they go by the name of child protective services? Its missleading, because the only thing they are protecting the kids from is love and safety.

I think lots of groups are ready we just need to combine forces.
"No Honey, you can't help mommy make cookies for Santa, 'cause it might make a mess, then CPS will take you away 'cause the house isn't spotless." <-----What I should have told my 4 yr old daughter.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 am

mommyx3b wrote:
I think lots of groups are ready we just need to combine forces.

Right on mommy. For over two years I have been pleading for all of us to come together. To develop a focused plan of action and stop walking in circles as a gaggle of ONES, stepping in each other's footsteps, finding the same information and saying the same things. I have contacted dozens and dozens of the leaders of groups and got almost zero commitment or involvement.

The simple truth is that CPS and it's methods are criminal and unconstitutional. You would think it would be easy to fix.

Does anyone ever wonder what makes all CPS Agents, across the country and in foreign countries; walk the same, act the same, and say the same.

Does anyone ever wonder that the CAPTA law requires all states to report in fourteen categories of information to receive Federal reimbursements and that only twice since 1977 has any state done so (New Hampshire, twice) but yet they all receive their funding every year. Last year 82 Billion Dollars.

Thomas Jefferson

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:55 am

Does anyone ever wonder that the CAPTA law requires all states to report in fourteen categories of information to receive Federal reimbursements and that only twice since 1977 has any state done so (New Hampshire, twice) but yet they all receive their funding every year. Last year 82 Billion Dollars.

Where did you find this info. I'd just like to look into it for myself just wondering how they get away with this.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:28 pm

mommyx3b wrote:You said that so well! The drive for a mother to protect her child is so strong, mothers have been know to lift cars to save their child traped underneath, pulverise burglers, and run at lightning fast speeds to save their child from a kidnapper.

Just wanted to make sure you were aware that I am a man and one "convicted" by them as being "violent"

That said I would like to point out that neither man nor woman should slight either man nor woman for natural protective instincts nor physical abilities when its comes to watching our "territory". I personally think that is very improtant to not overlook. The divided are easily conquered... and our government employees as well as other ivy league type professions are trained pros at divide and conquer.

:wink:

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:21 pm

debbiescalese wrote:.

Where did you find this info. I'd just like to look into it for myself just wondering how they get away with this.

The Administration for Children and Families publishes a book, "Child Maltreatment" for every year, most current year available is 2005. It is probably the best source of statistics for all states. Near the back of the book is "Required CAPTA Data Items, by State Response.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/stat ... /index.htm

Scroll down to Child Abuse and Neglect Research. Click on the year you wish to view. It can also be ordered mailed to you free, there are many publications available for those who like horror stories.

Thomas Jefferson

Marina07

Postby Marina07 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Do you think more people don't come forward when they go through this because of the SHAME associated with it. Even when people ask me what is going on, I don't say a word for fear that people will think I am a horrible mother, that we are an abusive, horrible family. I mean, who else has CPS investigate them!? Not to mention, I work at a school, and what would parents think if they knew a CPS caseworker is visiting my house?

After this is over, if it ends on a good note, we want to go back to our lives, and forget this happened. We want to move away and build all new friendships to avoid the questions and comments from others in the community. And I am sure there are thousands who do the same, go through it, and then never mention it again for fear of being judged or shamed. It becomes an unmentioned secret.

Trisha G

Postby Trisha G » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:37 pm

People either don't come forward out of the shame associated with it, or fear the person they talk to could be the one who turned them in. I am talking to a few people interested in class action suits and will let all of you know if it looks like things are going to move forward.
CPS is not only guilty of removing children from good homes, they're guilty of putting them back in horrible situations, allowing them to be murdered, then doing nothing about it.

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Gary,

I didn't catch the part on what states reported but I did see on there that they get thier peers to conduct the questioning on how the dept is doing. That is like the IRS sending your neighbor in to audit your taxes! Makes no sense to me no wonder they think they are doing such a great job! I would just love for somebody from the state to send me a form to fill out on "how cps helped my family" In fact I think it should be legally required for them to do so.

Marina07, I think your exactly right. It's embarrassing to have CPS come to your home, an open case, or god for bid have your kids removed! People think you must be a crack head or something! Most people still think only the people who beat their kids to a pulp or molest them or tie them to a chair get thier kids taken away. No those are usually the people who get them back no problem or never have an open case. I know I try to hid in the court house halls when I have to go to court for fear somebody I know will be at the court house to pay taxes or something. I mean most people know the story it is a small town and loads of people know Tom's ex and know what she is capable of but still! You know I've never even told my own mother the whole story she only knows Tom's ex is a psycho and his daughter has to live with her and he get supervised visits because of it.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Yes there are thousands of people that never say a word to anyone. I hid in shame for a year, I still dont go around like I once did. The rumors were all over the county within 24 hours, I would run into people in the store and they would just scowl at me. No longer say hello, nod thier head or anything. In their weak little minds they knew everything there was to know about the situation.... yet myself I knew nothing about the twilight zone I was thrown into. Tried and convicted by the community within 24 hours. Yet no one knew a thing about what really happened and what was going on for months leading up to the event.

After a year or so I started to figure I was convicted anyhow, everyone was already a bunch of educated know it all gossiping sheep so when I was out and about I might mention to people how life was now so screwed up. I got into a conversation with one of the school teachers, who I knew well as he was involved in the ski club my daughter and I were involved in prior to this and he said one thing "why the hell dont those people leave people alone".

then one time I was at a shop where I had work done and one of the guys there and I were talking. He had been married for years and mentioned that he and his wife had no intentions of having children. I asked why, he said "with all these laws today and those people at social services pulling kid out of thier homes, we're not taking any chances" "I know people that have been put through that, my wife even witnessed one situation and they raked that woman through the coals" " my wife saw the whole thing and it was nothing, nothing at all" "but the teenage girl ran off to CPS, so she could get her own way and thats what she got" "she hasnt lived a home since and _ _ _ spent a fortune on lawyers to try to keep her job but lost it anyhow because she was declared a nationally registered child beater" That is honest to goodness nearly word for word from my memory of how that conservation took place. Of course we talked for along time after that, but I knew this girl he was taking about as well as the daughter and I had no idea she went through the same exact thing. This openend my eyes alot. I thought I was the only "scumbag" in the county. He also told me he was raise with a few other brothers, who spent plenty of time misbehaving and had there butts handed to them on more than one occasion and admitted they knew they were asking for it, he said none of them held anything against thier father and respected him for teaching them that there was limitations and a need for respectful behavior. He said both he and his wife knew if they had kids they would raise them with the same level of expectable behavior and same principles of delivering the message if need be, therefore they opted out.............. Now thats a hell of a thing, its like CPS is a detorante to having children.

Since this eye opening conversation over a year after the fact, I began to tell my old friends who are now scattered around, about what had happened... low and behold everyone one of them knew at least one other family this had happened to. Then conversations would pop up around work, I have primarily worked construction or some form of physical labor so theres always a rotating cast of characters. Low and behold more stories about this ones friends family or sisters family or brothers family and the hell they were all put through for "a year" over some stupid little incident. A year out of a family life is mandatory dedication to learn how to "raise a family proper" according to a bunch of no bodies who talk the talk but have never walked the walk.

Those that have walked the walk dont last long, at least at our CPS because they clearly see the garbage that is pulled on CPS's limp victims and do not agree with the tactics nor the "mandatory procedures."

I have another close friend that was just put through the mill and he had a follow up case worker, that was retired from NYC and went to work up here for something to do. That case worker told him that she could not believe the corruption in our county nor how the little clique that was CPS/family court treated their fellow human beings.

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:43 pm

trappedinwreakage wrote:
mommyx3b wrote:You said that so well! The drive for a mother to protect her child is so strong, mothers have been know to lift cars to save their child traped underneath, pulverise burglers, and run at lightning fast speeds to save their child from a kidnapper.

Just wanted to make sure you were aware that I am a man and one "convicted" by them as being "violent"

That said I would like to point out that neither man nor woman should slight either man nor woman for natural protective instincts nor physical abilities when its comes to watching our "territory". I personally think that is very improtant to not overlook. The divided are easily conquered... and our government employees as well as other ivy league type professions are trained pros at divide and conquer.

:wink:

Those where my own personal feelings as a mother that CPS invoked thoughts that ran thru my head when trying trying to restrain my self in the presence of the ones who were hurting my kids. Reading what you had written finally allowed to express what I kept having shove down.

CPS isn't gender picky they don't care who they hurt, moms dads the kids, grantparents, aunts uncles, cousins.
Sorry if I came across like that.

katgotsteve

Postby katgotsteve » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:12 pm

i read this and it has come up at a time when i am in my own dilema. my story has been on here and i fought them. after a year the just left me alone with an apology and my husband came home. i had no court hearings or follow ups, basically everytime the took me to court, they canceled it.
what i am dealing with now is this. my niece who started the allegations against my husband is in another state and is repeating her obessive, stalking behavior. she has gotten detention at school for stalking another student (basically same behavior as in the school here) and now has fixated on my brother's boyfriend. this man is flaming and has no interest in females, but she has purposely walked in on him the bathroom, sneaks to his bedroom door to watch him change, stands over the bed where my brother and him sleep. she even openly admits to being obessed with him and wanting to have sex with him. these are the same things that lead up to her making accusations against my husband when he would not return her feelings.
what i need is advice. they have totally left me alone and out of shame and fear of community alienation i have not pushed anything against them, although i really want to. should i bring this up to her local caseworker before she ruins another life? should i inform someone about this? the other problem i have is my mom will not push this, she thinks there is nothing wrong with her but she needs a good butt beating, but the kid is sick. she has no empathy for anyone, she only thinks of herself and her own pleasure, at 13 isnt this the beginning of a psychopath. i am really at a loss of what to do or who to talk to.

mommyx3b

Postby mommyx3b » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Right a statment of facts and date ity just in case, have it handy incase its ever needed. Can your brothers boyfriend avoid being around her? I would certiantly advise him to never put himself in a situation were they are alone even for a second. CPS will find a way to make him look like a teen girl crazed man no matter how unatracted to females he is.

trappedinwreakage

Postby trappedinwreakage » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:49 pm

I afree, keep your own records of her behavior, dates and if possible acknowledged by other witness to these behaviors. As well as the records you have from her previous accusations.

Teenage age girls are alot of problems in this way, where as boys just raise alot of hell. Some girls will stop at nothing to become "free" or get their own way. CPS even admitted this to us as they stood fast in their path to take us down because Dad would not tolerate it. They openly admitted that there was a lack of housing in the state that would accept teenage girls because of these two issues. One of which is sexual confrontation or accusations, the other of which it provoking fights if they cant get their own way.

Yet they were more than willing to yank our 15 yr old daughter out of our home, give her a free overnight at the 18 yr old boyfriends house, then a little over a week at her friends/our friends home, then took her into this one house I mentioned, then were going to pass her along down to the city..... because they were not up to the task and couldnt deal with her behavior after two weeks, a behavior that they influenced when they decided to disrupt the continuity of the family.............. HELLO !......... Dad had the situation under control, Dad was well aquainted with the workings of her mind, Dad was the one and only person she respected and knew how to deal with her from 15 years of a tightly nit bond........ right up until the time they and a pshycopathic boyfriend combined their vast knowledge of the inner working of the system and convinced her that her father was an evil man and she shouldnt not have to tolerate Dads rules and family structure. It was all over after the first night....... she was never the same again. We never saw any of that radical behavior prior to that night and it still has not stopped since. TRUTH!

remember my : message delivered/ lesson learned... thing ?
well this was the message they delivered and the lesson my daughter learned
they turned everything 180* toward chaos, most of the following three years of her life would do nothing but prove this.

Gary Shaw

Postby Gary Shaw » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:26 am

Debbie, There are two items that look alike Adoption Statistics and Child Abuse and Neglect. Click on Child Abuse and Neglect the scroll to the bottom of the index to Appendix and click on Reports or Charts, just looked but senior moment I forgot which.

Does anyone know how many levels of Government there are between The Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Director of your local CPS Agency? I know so don't research to help me, research to help yourself.

Does anyone know why CPS Agents walk in lockstep across the country? I asked the question before. The answer is the Child Welfare League of America. They claim to be the oldest Child Welfare Group and they have almost one thousand agency members. Their main focus is to produce and sell training literature, programs and media for the purpose of training these workers. Such pyscho-babble bull you have never read. They also consult with the Federal agencies in writing legislation and rules.

It is the embarassment, the shame and the fear that stop us from doing anything about the problem. We really have to overcome these feelings and think how proud we would be of playing even a small role in killing the dragon.

If you have noticed I very freely give my name, my address, my telephone numbers etc. I refuse to live in fear of some brain dead, incompetent, worthless being. The reason I do is that we will never accomplish our goals hiding in the closet of cyber space. At some point we have to address the lawmakers and can only do that in the sunshine. Everyday I wear my Fix CPS polo shirts and proudly display my Fix CPS magnetic signs on my pickup.

Don't misunderstand that I think I know how to do this. About the only thing I accomplished last year was to kill the participation on our website. January 1, 2007 I changed from an Advocate Site to an Activist Site and soon discovered that people really want a warm and fuzzy place where people show sympathy instead of some idiot saying, "You have to do it yourself, no one can do it for your."

Thomas Jefferson

debbiescalese

Postby debbiescalese » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:47 am

Gary'
I did bookmark the page and am going to go through it with a fine tooth comb when I get a chance. And I think your right even at times I find myself thinking "everything is going just fine, just keep your mouth shut and it will be over soon" but at the same time I'm incredably angry and want change. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. First I have to make sure my kids are still home and aren't being bothered but then I hear stories so much worse than mine and I know if I don't do anything I'm just as guilty as the social worker that removed a child for no reason. Why? because I know this problem is there and I do nothing to stop it! This is how the system got as out of control as it did. This is the problem. I mean take the cps psychologist I dealt with: I take my daughter to her for an evaluation, the evaluation is so far off base I get a new one that isn't even remotely close to hers, I start asking questions and find out she had done this to countless numbers of people before, so I call the psych board and there was only one complaint on this woman in 2000 and no action was taken! So here is this woman posing as a professional, making up false reports for cps, everyone knows she is doing it, yet nobody says a damn thing about it! Oh yeah her victims will bitch, and complain but not to anybody who can do anything about it. Well I am. Maybe it won't mean anything but if somebody else comes along and complains of the same thing later mine will be on record.

Return to “CPS Investigations”