Please read everyone...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lindseysmommy

Please read everyone...

Postby Lindseysmommy » Wed May 18, 2005 12:07 pm

There is a board this is copy and pasting our posts we make on this board plus email and username info..please be aware and be careful of what you say. I am not trying to scare anyone..I just thought I would let all of you know. thanks

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2005 12:53 pm

Do you know who?

Lindseysmommy

Postby Lindseysmommy » Wed May 18, 2005 12:58 pm

yes i do

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 18, 2005 1:16 pm

It aint me! LOL....I got informed of that a while back when I joined another group, and this group was bashing ours. I posted a message from that group to another, and the lady told me the rules about not doing that. So I know now...Thank God!
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!
Roni Shawn :)

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed May 18, 2005 2:07 pm

Can you say who?

pariann

Postby pariann » Wed May 18, 2005 2:09 pm

I would be more interested in knowing what other forum so that I can find out if MY posts are being copied and pasted there.

Roni Shawn

Postby Roni Shawn » Wed May 18, 2005 2:10 pm

ME too...
God is my light...My Strength...My LIFE!

I thought CPS was created to help keep families together, not rip them apart!!!

Roni Shawn :)

Lindseysmommy

Postby Lindseysmommy » Wed May 18, 2005 2:24 pm

i will ask linda

seewitch1969

Postby seewitch1969 » Wed May 18, 2005 7:31 pm

Is it a CPS caseworker?

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:40 pm

I want to know which board too. I can go there, get a registration much different than here, and bash right back.

The Tech

pariann

Postby pariann » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:50 pm

It's just so wrong to publicly display other people's stories and posts outside of where they put them, without permission. Geez.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:07 am

Any body find out who is posting off of our forum? I bet its CPS or even DFS.

There is another forum that has been getting the same thing done to them.

QuietRayne69

Postby QuietRayne69 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:34 pm

angel1970 wrote:Any body find out who is posting off of our forum? I bet its CPS or even DFS.

There is another forum that has been getting the same thing done to them.

Not surprising.....CPS will stop and nothing to create havoc and chaos. Too bad they dont concentrate their energy on children who are truelt abused. :?
Missy
Mommy of Jason 17, Amy 17, Joshua 15, Ashlee 9, Logan 4, & Tyler 1
We miss you Stevie!!!! Come home soon!
Also stepmommy to: Danny 15 & Joe 14

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:56 am

Everyone, please be careful, I just had to delete everything in my computer and reboot again, I have spyware, but everytime I tried to log on my computer froze up, so on my husbands log in, I ran the spyware and had 44, deleted those and it still didn't work, also I defragmented to make more room on the computer, finally the only thing that worked was deleting my self, and then started over again, Thank goodness I saved my files, or I would be in trouble. So be careful, someone is putting some kind of BUG or Virus in the posts. I do not know who, but be careful!!

Lorrie :shock:

pariann

Postby pariann » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:16 am

No one can get a virus from a post Lorrie. You might get one from clicking a link in a post and going to a site that was designed to download something to your computer in the background. But so far I have not found any links that I click on to do that.

Do you use Windows on your computer? Which version? I use Windows XP and have use the installed firewall. This helps, as well using a virus protector at ALL time ( I use Norton Antivirus and with the newer versions, and keeping the virus definitions updated, you can also keep out many spyware programs). I also keep Microsoft Anti-spyware running at all times, which as far as I know is only available for the Windows XP and Windows Server Operating Systems.

If you are using Windows 98 or ME, you might want to download and install Zone Alarm, which can be found at www.zonelabs.com/ if you don't already have it. It is a software firewall. This will prevent a LOT of internet activity that you don't want. Zone Alarm will let you know if something or someone is trying to access your computer, ie: install things that you aren't aware of, and allow you to block the action if you don't want it to occur.

Hope you find this information a little helpful.

Lorrie Shaw

Postby Lorrie Shaw » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:28 am

Thanks Pari!! I do have windows xp, and I have a firewall also, including my spyware, and you are right, I guess I said it wrong, I had meant be carful in which things that you open up, sorry about that! LOL! It was such a mess this morning I just felt the need to warn everyone.

Lorrie

LindaJM

Posting our posts elsewhere

Postby LindaJM » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:08 am

Sorry I missed this thread when it first came up as I've been so busy working lately.

If you know where our posts are being placed in other forums please let me know so I can check it out and try to stop it.

People can refer others to pages in this forum but shouldn't copy/paste anything from this board.

Linda
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:10 am

Linda,

Anyway you can share or PM us (or me) about the board that was grabbing our pages? I still would like to know who.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

pariann

Postby pariann » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:30 pm

I was able to locate the board that had some postings copied from here. I read every posting on that board. There were only a couple of posts from here, and they were not of any major importance to anyone that is currently posting on this forum. A certain individual was being singled out and are aware of who they are. The board was removed yesterday and is no longer accessible at all. All the worries concerning this particular board are over.

sedwards

thank god

Postby sedwards » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:13 pm

that scared me i need to talk to someone about what is going on and now am not sure if i can in here and here i felt safe . i am waiting now to hear from someone to help ... but it is scary cause i dont want them to know right now what i am up to . now rethinking it all

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:41 pm

You have me worried now as well.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:11 pm

Ladies you need to read Pariann's post regarding this.

It has been taken care of.

Pariann
I was able to locate the board that had some postings copied from here. I read every posting on that board. There were only a couple of posts from here, and they were not of any major importance to anyone that is currently posting on this forum. A certain individual was being singled out and are aware of who they are. The board was removed yesterday and is no longer accessible at all. All the worries concerning this particular board are over.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:44 pm

Ok i believe you.

MichnLee

Postby MichnLee » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:12 pm

Lorrie Shaw wrote:finally the only thing that worked was deleting my self,

my goodness. No need to delete yourself :)

Lorrie :shock:
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,
will the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend
the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

Debi Wolford

ACS Harassment

Postby Debi Wolford » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 am

I have been a victim of harassment of ACS for almost 2 years now. The allegations are that my son smells and I neglect him, total horse crap. I can say anyone smells but it does not mean they do. ACS has had me in and out of court for over a year now. They have caused me to take an unacceptable amount of days off from work. I work for a brokerage house in NJ. The case worker threatened to report to Judge Cohen that I am not cooperating with them if I am not home when she comes. I work all day!!! I leave at 6:30 in the morning and return at 7 in the evening. There is always someone with my 12 year old son. He is far from neglected as they claim. The case worker also (Christine Cornwall) also threatened to kick my son’s little dog if he gets in her way. She did also state that she can see that my son is well taken care of and not neglected. This crap is a violation of my rights, invasion of privacy in my home, (amendment 4 of the constitution) (technically I don't have to let them in) interference with my livelihood; it’s also extortion and blackmail. They also said that my apartment is too small, she also said on more than one occasion, if I don’t do what she says she will have my child taken away. ACS needs to produce photos of the odor to prove their case, you can’t you can’t take a photo of an odor. And no he does not have any odor nor does my home smell. I have everything clean and organized. They say it’s cluttered.
I was planning on moving in July to NJ, I put a security deposit on a new apartment. And they tell me I can’t move. I already gave landlord the notice that I would be vacating the premises. So now I have to pay rent on 2 apartments (they are complaining about the lack of space in the one apartment, but the morons won’t let me move to the bigger one) that’s how stupid and anis they are. And needless to mention the thousands of dollars I have paid in the last year for an attorney. I am a single parent and live paycheck to paycheck. ACS and Judge Cohen have cost me every single penny I had put away for the rainy day. I don’t have thousands of dollars just lying around to shell out. No one is going to give that money back to me. And if the swine has my child taken away, it will be thousands more in attorney costs to get him back. (No I am not lucky enough to qualify for Legal Aid) I have to pay for a private attorney. And further more I think Judge Rhonda Cohen is a first class jerk. Let her pay the attorney fees and the double rent I now have. It’s my tax paying dollars that pay her salary. That’s another reason I want to move out of New York!!! I think the ACS workers and judges conspire together (amongst other things) to make things work in their favor. I know my rights. They think people are stupid. I plan on filing a lawsuit against Judge Cohen and Christine Cornwall personally, as well as the ACS. If they would have paid more attention to Nixmarry Browns family, instead of worrying about how small my apartment is, maybe that little girl would still be alive. They are not going to use myself or my family to make points to make them look good. The days that my firm gives to its employees are not to accommodate ACS. And they have cost me all my days for 2006. (Now if God forbid I have a personal emergency in my family I have no more days unless I take them without pay) B.S.!!! I'm sorry. These ingrates have to be stopped from violating innocent people and if no one else wants to put a stop to it I will!!! We go back to court on 9/27/2006. Thus now a day off without pay! Who is going to pay me for the day? Judge Cohen? Ms. Cornwall? ACS? Ms Cornwall is a racist bigot. Another case in point, I had tickets to take my son to a MET game, the case worker said she was coming that night that I had to be there, I told the bimbo that we were going to the MET game, I already had the tickets, she said too bad, she said she would tell the judge that I wasn’t cooperating with them. She caused me to let my child down and the price of the tickets. What kind of stuff is that? The list can go on and on as to what she has said and done to my family in the last year. They also don’t report in court the good things, like the fact I take my little boy to ballgames, museums, the intrepid, on the circle line, we go to concerts and shows. We go down to the Jersey shore some weekends. We spend the whole day in Central Park almost every Saturday. They don't care what they cost people. They have ruined my credibility in the Financial Industry; the only thing that saved my job was the fact that my company is located in NJ and not NY. Otherwise I would have been fired!!! I am sick of being treated like a common criminal by these creeps. All of our friends constantly tell me how good a job I’m doing raising Walter, he’s polite, helpful to other people and respectful to others he’s only 12 but he has a big heart. He loves everybody. Maybe I should send in the picture of Walter and Mayor Mike that was taken at the Irish Festival last September in Coney Island? I think these stanks pay each other off including the judge.
I know I just wasted my time typing this out, due to the fact that no one will ever read it. or if it is read, will be just discarded. Does anyone ever really care??? Extortion is against the law!!! And that is what these common no class city workers do, they need to get their quota in before the end of the year comes up. They extort people and tear family’s lives apart. It’s too the point I can’t sleep or eat normally and I just can’t function sometimes at work, because I have the fear that I will not see my sweet little boy again.

Return to “CPS Investigations”