so parents what are you gonna do about this whole mess?

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

clara2002

so parents what are you gonna do about this whole mess?

Postby clara2002 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 am

i freedom of speech is completely illegal in america, so i cant say it like it is. i cant say rise up against cps, cuz they hate that. i know your gonna do everything you can to get your family back. what are you gonna do to about this madness in this country, they showed on tv, its a hard ship out there.
Last edited by clara2002 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clara2002

Re: so parents what are you gonna do about this whole mess?

Postby clara2002 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am

what more is everyone gonna do? what are your ideas?

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 am

clara2002 wrote:i freedom of speech is completely illegal in america, so i cant say it like it is. i cant say rise up against cps, cuz they hate that. i know your gonna do everything you can to get your family back. what are you gonna do to about this madness in this country, they showed on tv, that the gov is working on every kind of control there is. 30 years ago, people took no tolerance to anything that went on. when gas prices raised up, they caused riots, when the war went on in the 60's people protest against the war, years later it is getting worse, not alot of people are doing much about it like they used to, or maybe they are that we dont know about.
and god is more stronger than anyone, more stronger than anyone who rules the country.

god should be in office. everyone in church tells me that.

angelheart83

Postby angelheart83 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Unfortunately, nothing is going to change until the public becomes aware that abuses in CPS are rampant and not just "every-once-in-a-while" occurrences.

And it's going to be VERY hard to change enough minds. People are totally sold on the idea of CPS. Many believe that occasional abuses are okay in the worthy pursuit to save abused children. They need to be made aware that CPS is ineffective and that they hurt more children than they help. They need to be made aware that CPS focuses on trivial cases, and that is why truly abused children fall through the cracks...NOT limited funding or too few workers! If they focused on the right cases, they wouldn't need more money.

In a nutshell, we have to convince people that CPS does more harm than good before change will happen. I'm hoping to do my part by suing them. Everyone should try to sue. Brave people may do things like go to the media or even upload taped conversations with CPS on Youtube. I really want to help the change happen but it's not going to until we're no longer in the minority.
My children have never been harmed by my actions. My children both love me and trust me. Even my nonverbal son shows he trusts me by how he interacts with me. We didn't deserve what we've gone through because of CPS. We demand justice.

TDD84

Postby TDD84 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

You know, pretty much everyone has heard the message of the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, or at least received some of their literature.
All it would take is a few such dedicated people to make their particular area aware of a CPS abuse in that region anytime it is discovered to have happened. How many areas are represented on this forum? It would be a worthy pursuit I think; especially as the media seems reluctant to cover ANY of it.
I've not yet gotten entangled in CPS myself. I perceive, however, that the threat is very real. I prefer to prepare now, which is why I am here.
If I seem ignorant, it's probably because I am. If I make a stupid remark, it's likely because I don't understand how I'm coming across. Just smack me and set me straight.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

angelheart83 wrote:Unfortunately, nothing is going to change until the public becomes aware that abuses in CPS are rampant and not just "every-once-in-a-while" occurrences.

And it's going to be VERY hard to change enough minds. People are totally sold on the idea of CPS. Many believe that occasional abuses are okay in the worthy pursuit to save abused children. They need to be made aware that CPS is ineffective and that they hurt more children than they help. They need to be made aware that CPS focuses on trivial cases, and that is why truly abused children fall through the cracks...NOT limited funding or too few workers! If they focused on the right cases, they wouldn't need more money.

In a nutshell, we have to convince people that CPS does more harm than good before change will happen. I'm hoping to do my part by suing them. Everyone should try to sue. Brave people may do things like go to the media or even upload taped conversations with CPS on Youtube. I really want to help the change happen but it's not going to until we're no longer in the minority.
Any chances you got to catch your case workers go for it. my former caseworker was exposed to the court, and on web for lying under oath. her clients recorded everything she said without her knowing. TGF tape recorders. she was new to her career when i used to have her she was just out of community college, she had alot of mardi gras beads in her car on the floor.
Last edited by clara2002 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:39 pm

TDD84 wrote:You know, pretty much everyone has heard the message of the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, or at least received some of their literature.
All it would take is a few such dedicated people to make their particular area aware of a CPS abuse in that region anytime it is discovered to have happened. How many areas are represented on this forum? It would be a worthy pursuit I think; especially as the media seems reluctant to cover ANY of it.
it would be sooo nice to see the states ruled by caring compassionate people, who dont discriminate, etc. than maybe none of this would ever happend.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 am

I've been telling the public about CPS for twenty years already. This has produced change... more people are aware of how terrible CPS is now - and not just people with kids who have been affected by the system. Twenty years ago newspapers didn't report when children died in foster homes. Now they do. There's been a lot of progress, in that regard, and it is an important first step to correcting the system.

I don't believe suing social service agencies will help in the long run, though it is good in individual cases. States have insurance funds to cover these cases. Nobody really gets punished.

What I believe will help is the State Sovereignty movement, if people will get behind it and go talk to state legislators about it. All the bad child welfare laws started with unconstitutional federal laws. We must strike the tree at the root by getting state legislators to understand that we DO want the tenth amendment honored in this country. That way if one state goes corrupt on you, it is possible to move to a better state. As it is with the federal government passing unconstitutional laws about child welfare, there's no place to run to for safety.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

KDus

Postby KDus » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Using the system to fight the system will be unproductive.

They have weaknesses that should be exploited. They aren't used to resistance.
They are not smart.
They are inefficient.
They are careless.
They are slow.
They follow the rules that suit their hunger for children.
Give them breadcrumbs to follow. Lead them nowhere.
If we can waste their time, they will get less done. That's good for all of us.

The best protection plan I've come up with is to always have a Power of Attorney in effect so you can take the kids to a relative in another county at the first hint of trouble. Not legal advise. I'm just saying that dependency orders only seem to have power in the county of the court.
Let them do what they want in their circus and move away to saftey. Would have worked for me but they dug up the step-kid's father that we hadn't heard from for 2 1/2 years; became a federal case. Otherwise, there was nothing they could do.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 pm

KDus wrote:Using the system to fight the system will be unproductive.

They have weaknesses that should be exploited. They aren't used to resistance.
They are not smart.
They are inefficient.
They are careless.
They are slow.
They follow the rules that suit their hunger for children.
Give them breadcrumbs to follow. Lead them nowhere.
If we can waste their time, they will get less done. That's good for all of us.

The best protection plan I've come up with is to always have a Power of Attorney in effect so you can take the kids to a relative in another county at the first hint of trouble. Not legal advise. I'm just saying that dependency orders only seem to have power in the county of the court.
Let them do what they want in their circus and move away to saftey. Would have worked for me but they dug up the step-kid's father that we hadn't heard from for 2 1/2 years; became a federal case. Otherwise, there was nothing they could do.
CPS IS AS CROOKED AND CORRUPTED LIKE A SOUTHERN BACKWOODS SHERRIF. like duke of hazzerds.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:59 pm

i wonder how many families they torn in the last forty years. if not more. i bet thoes families back in the 70's didnt know what to do, and where to turn to. they prolly were brainwashed by the cps to believe they were bad parents, just like they have done to the rest of them where im at.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am

I'm surprised more families haven't spoken out against it - but it seems many are traumatized, afraid to let people know they were accused of "child abuse" whether it was a valid claim or not.

Those that get their kids back are afraid to speak out because they don't want their kids taken again.

Many people just want to leave it behind and try to forget the trauma.

So, unfortunately, we've got few helpers... but the more people they attack, the more likely it is that they're going to target someone who will become an activist and do great good in trying to fix this for all families... and the more of us there are trying our hardest to change things, the more likely that we'll get to that 100th monkey effect and really be able to change the world.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 pm

good idea. i tried to worn everyone in the past 7 years. but, nothing is impossible. i was told its better to live in fear, than to suffer in silence. i have notice that anything the caseworkers adopted parents and foster parents that anything they are caught doing wrong, they are exposed on tv, or the internet, i often wonder if the goverment is allowing them as long as they dont get caught, and if they do, the gov. dont want anyone to know it is behind all of it?
just like nancy and her husband was killed for exsposing what was really going on? other wise they would still be living. i think thier death was a gov. conspiracy. i hope this all makes sense. i was trying to find a logical way to explain it all. noone is living in silence anymore. my method, i use word of mouth to exspose. i really hope the gov. is not allowing these freaks to harm children.

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 pm

I love the song! And its the truth!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Great song rewrite! Are you going to sing that one for a YouTube?
Sample Document Library

KDus

Postby KDus » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:49 am

I'll find out on Thrusday if my plan has worked.
We moved our new born, during a dependency case, to another state, before a petition was filed for the baby.
A power of attorney is in place and the baby is with the relative.
We are in really deep *s* and the judge wasn't even sure what could be done. We have to provide proof the baby is safe to avoid jail.
A judge can revoke a power of attorney but I don't think they can get us on lack of provision.
If the baby can stay with the relative through this mess, it will be worth the most difficult decision I've ever made.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:24 pm

In my opinion, we each have our own talents and can use same to effect change but effecting change is a long and hard road. The webmaster of this site has been effecting change for decades simply by maintaining this site to alert the populace of CPS actions.

Others, attorneys, law students, paralegals, law profs, are working privately or with law clinics to help those broadsided by CPS.

As to our legislative bodies, in my opinion, they don't listen to their constituents' pleas, few truly care but there are national agencies like the National Coalition for Child Welfare Reform who fight on. And, I believe, someday, such non profits will prevail with the legislative bodies.

For me, it is case law, a case at a time which hopefully will establish the interpretation of the statutes. Interpretations that will compel our elected officials to amend the statutes they have either proposed or supported.

Stranger things have happened.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 pm

ur very smart maggie, same with the rest of you, you know how to stay strong, and think clearly no matter what.
they are not gonna be in secrect for too long, greed is an addiction to them. it wont be too long untill the public in general will start to pick up whats really going on. the more familes they cheat, they more people will see whats really going on.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 pm

What I would like to see in the New Year is to have Ontario CPS reformed to be like British Columbia CPS because in B.C., they are governed by the Ombudsman, but here in Ontario, they are not governed by the Ombudsman, but private business. I would like to see that changed here to be governed by the Ombusdman. So this way, all CPS Workers will be held accountable. and cannot make malicious false reports anymore. In B.C., the CPS there believes in keeping the family together whilst the Ontario CPS likes destroying and keeping families apart by generating family services plan for the parents/families/caregivers to jump through endless hoop of services. That's what I like to see in the New year is that I will go to the Government Constiunets is to have it governed by the Ombudsman. It will be greatest reconcilation for all families here in Ontario and all families don't need to worry about over-power tripping Workers anymore. That would be the day I will see and live happy to see all families reconcicled. and that the Workers will be held accountable for their actions. That's why there are so few good Workers out there, but too many bad apples. What would you do? Throw out the bad apples and keep the good workers in and hire more workers, and make a better nation for all.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 pm

yeah well, are the rulers trying to force us out of the country?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Well the looks of it, many people are starting to flee Canada to go somewhere else, and now Government are starting to wonder what happened to that town, getting smaller and smaller by it's population. Well who's fault is that? The more people flee, the less taxes the Government will have, and it will go down the toilet. I really hope that the Government will start looking at CPS organization to change or abolish it, then keep the people here and to keep them happy, not upset. I think that will be a good start.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 am

im sure you all love your country just as much as we love our america.

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Yeah but I am starting to question my own Canadian Government, I am not proud of Canada on what they are doing to these families. I am starting to think here is becoming like old Russia, where you cannot do anything, and they dicate your lives. I feel like the production cattle where we are examined, prodded, invaded, and stamped and tagged. Our own Country doing this to us? Then what is the use of the Consitution and the People's Charter of Rights for? might as well burn it. because they don't really use them. It's a real shame to both of our Countries on the border, where I thought it was free Country to where we can live in liberty and freedom??? No, I feel this Country is becoming the New Russia. It's pretty sad. I kinda wish those Workers or Doctors, or mandated reporters gets the taste of what we got, so they know how it felt. :(

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:29 pm

i know, i totally see your point, and i feel the same, i truly do, i wanna love my country, and i know you do too. can you tell your country ruler? president?

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 am

Our President cannot do anything because they are afraid if something happens to these children so they won't be responsible for it, that's why "ahem" they leave it up to CPS. That's why there's foster deaths and people say what happened? and starting to look at CPS now. the more actricocity out there, the more people will be aware of CPS' corruption. It's just a matter of time. The more we drain them of their funds, then they have no choice but to crumble down. but they continue to receive Government funds in the name of Child Protection. :( I heard of a news article where the London Ontario CPS has completely shut down because of shortage of funds. The London Ontario CPS had to cut down on foster care numbers from I believe thousands to 200 or something like that. That news article was found on http://www.fixcas.com under news tab.

Return to “Round Table”