How do I recover when I lost everything I lived for.

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Lukes Army

How do I recover when I lost everything I lived for.

Postby Lukes Army » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 am

I have cried all day today. All I do all day, everyday is to try to expose the kidnapping murderers, CPS. This means constantly searching for news stories and networking with other groups and indivuals fighting for the same cause. There are many of us world wide. Few of them are the ones who could do the most, politicians. I cried all day because of all the horrific tragedies I was confronted with. All with babies dying, or parents who are a wreck after their lives have been torn apart by these predators, CPS.

They sent me a letter after my son died which started off by saying "Hi" and told me a phone number to ring to leave a message. They didn't show remorse or concern. They kill thousands of children and don't blink an eyelid.
Here is a web page someone did up for me the other day which will give you an idea of what I am going through.

http://christmasplaza.beatcps.ramonamayon.com/from-michael-lukes-daddy\

My greatest pleasure now are the daily messages I receive like this.

clara2002

Re: How do I recover when I lost everything I lived for.

Postby clara2002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 pm

did you just say you gave your son amphetamines? im only hear for truly innocent parents. im not hear to get sabatoged.
Last edited by clara2002 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 pm

clara2002 wrote:you have a very strong solid case michael, you can sue them becuz ur child was in their custody, and they say they are about protecting children, and all them lies they say, but, they are only like money. u have a huge lawsuit against them.
i have talked to people here on fightcps.com and they give great advice. they helped me get through it all. and thank them so much. alos there are websites such as kidjacked.com

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Lukes Army wrote:http://christmasplaza.beatcps.ramonamayon.com/from-michael-lukes-daddy

I just read that entire page. Have you already gone on that trip to Brisbane or is that still in the future? Lukey was adorable, and I'm so very sorry he's gone.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:44 pm

mike what really happen to your son? you didnt drug him did you?
Last edited by clara2002 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm

would you like me to put ur name on the prayer request at church? is there anything we can do to help?

Lukes Army

Postby Lukes Army » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm

I started my walk to brisbane and made it 250km and it turned into a shit fight. I didn't have a support vehicle which made it hard. I may start it again to clear my head. Continue from where I made it to. I have networked with the abused children's support groups BUACA and FACAA and we are hopefully staging a huge fight night and a bike show after that.
I spend all my time trying to help people who are trying to get their kids back, not that anyone can do that much. Today I am fighting for this woman.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Give-Kristy-Her-Kids-Back-Maddie-Needs-Her-Official-Petition/172422176119777?v=wall

I have contacted so many CPS activists and childrens rights groups. I am hoping I can be responsible for bringing a stack of them together into the one cause. That would feel like an achievement for me. I just looked then and they are starting to come from around the world. I hope you guys can come and introduce yourselves and lend some weight to the arguement.Thanks for the kindness and support,
Michael.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm

i dont know how you can stay strong, but more power to ya.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:59 am

I think the walk to Brisbane is a great idea... but how will you communicate with us on the road? I don't think I could turn my back on FightCPS.Com long enough to walk to Washington DC though on the surface, the walking seems like something that would be very healthy for me... and I'm crazy enough to try it. (California to DC = 3000 miles!)

What kind of electronic equipment would I have to carry with me? Please note I'm very backwater when it comes to electronic equipment... I've never even owned a cell phone. I live in the middle of a forest in Northern California. Until recently cell phones didn't even work here... but now we've got a cell phone tower which I honestly wish wasn't here.

What else would you need to take with you on a protest walk?

A few years back there was a young man in Canada who was raised in foster care... who walked across the country. I've forgotten his name. :cry: How could I? Anyhow, he was grieving and I don't know what he's doing now.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 pm

i only think of grey hound bus linda. i took the bus before to go down to fl.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 pm

I like the idea of walking across the country. No bus for me! ...

I've always admired Peace Pilgrim ... "walking until given shelter and fasting until given food."
Sample Document Library

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 am

yeah, you would be getting muscles for sure, doing that. i do alot of exercising. so i strongly believe that would work.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

some anti cps sites i read, i have no intentions to look like the bad guy at all, im hear to stand up for the truly innocent parents, thoes who made minor mistakes, and those who know they are good parents in thier heart even though not every body sees things thier way, unless they did something really off balance, seriousely, old enough that they should know any better. that there are real parents here who are really victimized, and really do deserve support, and then when i find out what some of them they really did, im crushed, because that makes me look bad, and the rest of everyone else who are really trying to support because they are good in thier hearts. i dont want any of us here risking loosing our families all because of unknowing mistakes, case workers yes cps, im pretty sure,all gov agencies see all this. case workers read every single post here on this site. you never know it could be your own, it could be somone else who knows you, you never know. you never know they might find out it could be you.. prayers. im trying to create any drama, im just spilling my heart out. you dont always know if your being set up, watched.. criminal back round checks on anyone on your network sites, general. hey food for thought, the last thing you want is in court is hearing this, hey, so and so has stood up for the person who did this and that, and they stood up for the person who did something horrifying. just telling you what all i learn from other parents. i pray its not too late for any of you. keep your instincts.

perfectly_flawed

Postby perfectly_flawed » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Mike, my heart goes out to you. Your pictures and story are truly heartbreaking. I have never understood how a mother could harm her child. I am so sorry that this has happened to your Luke and to you.

Clara, perhaps reading Mike's story again would help. He never said that HE gave the child drugs, but that the child's mother did. He worked to remove the child from that environment.
Nearly 8 years of torture without my son finally had a happy ending. Together now, we're trying to heal and support others that are going through similar pain.

clara2002

Postby clara2002 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

it was another post.

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”