Having a hard time in NJ

Post and discuss legal documents of all kinds here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jaslken

Having a hard time in NJ

Postby jaslken » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:42 pm

The judge in my case found me not to be neglectful and ordered my daughter home... after DYFS made a huge objection because I had not had a phsycological re examination they requested one. The judge of course, bowed down and ordered the reassessment. Well of course I taped the entire session and the psych doctor stated he would recommend my daughter home and recommened more counseling for of us... of course I have no problem with this...

But then the hammer fell AGAIN!!! According to the DAG, my daughter's therapist (DYFS run facility) stated he did not think my daughter was "ready" to come home EVENTHOUGH she stated in court she was ready!!! She is in foster care and now they told her she will be going to a "long term" foster facility because they believe she has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder!!! WTF!!! They are holding my daughter hostage and of course the judge does not have the balls to stand up and send my daughter home!!! What is the point of a judicial system when DYFS gets to runamock!!! Needed to vent and get some insight on what to do from here... any ideas?
Jazzy

candymeat

Re: Having a hard time in NJ

Postby candymeat » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 pm

thats not whatyour doctor said to the judge they wrote the notes to appear that way you need a laywer,to prove that by what the doctor himself says its a ploy and the judge doent check ,so he favors what they give to him...

candymeat

Re: Having a hard time in NJ

Postby candymeat » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm

candymeat wrote:thats not whatyour doctor said to the judge they wrote the notes to appear that way you need a laywer,to prove that by what the doctor himself says its a ploy and the judge doent check ,so he favors what they give to him...
im going throught te same thing here......these people do as they please untill thier stopped..

Return to “Legal Documents”