Introduction

Newcomers, please post something to let us know who you are and if you have an open case, you can post about it here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Ookull

Introduction

Postby Ookull » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 am

I'm an attorney in Georgia and I've been on both sides of the CPS craziness. I've represented parents against DFCS/CPS in deprivation, termination, and appeals cases. I've also had DFCS/CPS involved in my own home with very unhelpful, abusive results. I believe DFCS/CPS is load of propagandized BS hiding behind self interest and federal funding.

Beatthescammers

Re: Introduction

Postby Beatthescammers » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:42 am

Welcome to the forum!

treytrey1

Postby treytrey1 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am

Do you represent any other states or just Georgia?

strawberry

Postby strawberry » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Ookull,
I'm glad you are here. It's rare to run across an attorney that doesn't like CPS and has first hand experience with them. I'm sure that helps you as your work with families who are being attacked by CPS. You wouldn't believe what I was told by a lawyer, that CPS has rights, that I have to cowtow to their demands. I'm sure you now better. I'd love hear of some of your experiences. I pray everything turned out alright (ie. your family remained intact).

Blessings!
Strawberry
www.mycpsjourney.com

Many (if not most) people profess to love liberty; few adequately understand it."

grandmasandy

Postby grandmasandy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Why can't I find a lawyer to sue CPS on contigency basis? Most people do not have the tens of thousands of dollars to pay an attorney. But if I got hurt in a car wreck, I would have them chasing me to the hospital. I would be willing to sign over any and all monetary gain to get a good attorney to mop the floor with the people that have stolen my grandkids. The law is the law, deprivation has to be present, not something someone is alleging from past or possible future deprivation.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 am

The reason grand, is because going up against CPS would be career suicide.

strawberry

Postby strawberry » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Grand,
While you are looking for an attorney I'd go on over to Leonard Henders American Family Rights Association site http://www.familyrightsassociation.com/ and check out his do it yourself law post (intimadating sounding, I know :? , but possible :D ) http://familyrights.us/DIY_Law/

Blessings!
Strawberry
www.mycpsjourney.com

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government -Thomas Jefferson

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:56 am

Where are you at in Georgia? I could use a REAL lawyer and not some court appointed one like I have...

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:53 am

Grandmasandy... There was a family here in LA County who sued CPS and WON... and lost. Yes, they won the court case, DCFS was found liable and had to pay. Then DCFS harassed the family CONSTANTLY! Middle of the night raids, more lies and fabrications, horrible. They are proud people who don't like to lose, which is why they cheat and make up the rules as they go.

I sooooooo want to get a law degree and spend my dying days reforming the industry. I may yet... we shall see!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:59 pm

I agree they are lowest of the lowest. I just read a book by Wayne Theodore A Abused Childs Story of Courage, Survival & Hope. The Child Protective Services arrested the Mother & Father for the severe abuses to their Children, and they were sent to jail. The kids were returned when they were released from jail against the probation officers suggestions. I guess they weren't adoptable, who knows, but it's a shame CPS does nothing about these types of cases, but doesn't think twice about removing Children from the homes they choose, not even thinking of what is in the best interest of the Children. What are their qualifications? I am not sure what it will take to make a change, but it seems if you try to fight them they will make your life a living HELL! They have the Power & know it, getting away with the lies, and innocent people having to spend thousands of dollars and still if they win CPS keeps making their life HELL! I've been told this by an Attorney in my town, there is no fighting these people. The Judicial System is in bed with CPS.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 am

NO STATE SHALL MAKE OR ENFORCE ANY LAW WHICH SHALL ABRIDGE THE PRIVILEDGES OR IMMUNITIES OF CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, NOR SHALL ANY PERSON BE DENIED EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW.
NO OFFENSE LAWYERS, BUT WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?
WE KNOW THAT WE ALL DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, (KNOW THAT BC WE WERE TOLD OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER)
BUT WHAT ABOUT PRIVILEDGES AND IMMUNITIES?
THESE ARE OUR RIGHTS TO BE PARENTS AND WHAT EVER ELSE WE WANT, YES WHAT EVER ELSE WE WANT UNTIL WE REACH A POINT OF BEING PROVEN GUILTY OF SOME CRIME. SOMETHING THAT CAN BE PROVEN. BY A JURY, BY A JURY OF OUR PEERS...
FAMILY COURT IS A PUKE FACTORY...THEY WILL ALL ONE DAY BE CONSIDERED THE MOST IGNORANT OF ALL AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY PLAYED THAT ROLE...WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCRUTINIZING THE CONSTITUTION, AND PROTECTING OTHERS LESS FORTUNATE.
GOD GRANT THE END TO THIS IGNORANCE FOR ALL OUR SAKES THAT HAS BEEN DRAGGING OUR CHILDREN THROUGH THE MUDD OF our IGNORANCE.
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THIS RIGHT IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY...SORRY I AM TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Return to “Newcomers - Welcome to the site - please sign in here”