Already being made to take down the blog

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Already being made to take down the blog

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

http://shenevercamehome.blogspot.com/

I added some of the photo proof to my blog. What do you think? Is there anything I can do to improve it?

Is there any way the judge or social services can make google delete my blog? I'm a little worried they may try something, but I need to do this. I just want to not be shocked by outcomes I guess.

This blog is for my daughter. I want it to be as perfect as possible for her.
Last edited by noroses4u2c on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Re: Am I doing okay with this blog?

Postby Eljay » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm wondering how your daughter would feel about you posting her full name and report cards on the internet for all to see. :/ Posting your name, okay, but all of her info?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Eljay wrote:I'm wondering how your daughter would feel about you posting her full name and report cards on the internet for all to see. :/ Posting your name, okay, but all of her info?

She already said that was okay. She wants everyone to know the truth.

Should I go ahead and black out her name anyway though? I don't want the government to say something. I don't want to do anything wrong by my daughter. I'm trying to help us both, especially her.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Okay, I went ahead and blacked out her name just in case.

Does anyone see anything else wrong? Input is much appreciated.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 am

Looks good to me. I'm glad you're speaking out against the liars. If I were you I'd send all this evidence to the county personnel department so they'll know there's a problem with these perjuring employees of theirs. Ask them to put your information in each of their files. This might keep them from ever having a promotion.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 am

LindaJM wrote:Looks good to me. I'm glad you're speaking out against the liars. If I were you I'd send all this evidence to the county personnel department so they'll know there's a problem with these perjuring employees of theirs. Ask them to put your information in each of their files. This might keep them from ever having a promotion.

How do I find the county personnel department?

I have updated the blog with a statement titled "Retaliation." I am hoping it will mitigate the amount that they retaliate against my daughter.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:04 am

What county are you in?

You might find this link interesting. How to file a complaint about judicial misconduct in Kentucky:
http://courts.ky.gov/jcc/ComplaintProcess.htm

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:07 am

ty for link.

I am in Madison County, KY.

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:10 pm

My heart goes out to you and I hope one day this system will be overhauled & if not done away with forever. They steal kids that need to be with their parents and neglect the ones that should be removed. There needs to be a check & balance system HELLO how much longer can this goes on? Remeber God does not like lies & they will see their day come. I will keep you in my prayers as I can tell you love your daughter with all your heart. NEVER GIVE UP!
Last edited by dabrock61attnet on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:42 pm

I just had some jerk getting nasty about my blog, acting like just because my daughter was taken that I must have done something wrong. I get so ticked at that.

Having a messy home, after a move, while unpacking should not cost someone their children.

Actually, I think it might have been one of them posting to cause problems.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Don't let it get to you. You can do no right when CPS shows up at your door and they have an agenda. They will just make up whatever they want, as you well know. Clearly the jerk hasn't been a victim of the system yet.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

I think it's a great blog. I think it will end up helping others in a few ways. I can identify with your descriptions of pain. I've had many a sleepless insane nights, feelings raging in this experience. A few times, I was not even sure if I would live through it. Lately been seeing this more as a few years in the larger longer years of our lives together. I get that I am still lucky these p'os didn't wipe my kids off the face of the earth from me. I'm actually starting to accept our new lives for the while and I really wish I never had to say those words but I think that's the only thing I have left,...my attitude...

for tonight anyways, tomorrow I still may be on the news (wink wink)....

You know I just get so stuck on HOW it was done. This system is just a sewer of a snake pit with all the lies. It's weird because it's not just lies they get away with, it's absolute fuggin fairy tales cps tells and families never get due process.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:55 am

If each case of so called "child neglect" were treated as a criminal case then the prosecution would have to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. They keep it as a civil matter deliberately. And then people are forever branded as child abusers over a civil case. It is such an oxymoron at that. There is nothing about stealing people's children that is civil.

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:41 pm

People do think if a child was removed from a home there had to be something wrong. Sadly I did too until this happended to my family. I am now labeled a Drug Addict, trashy grandmother due to what happened. Which of course is NOT TRUE. When we try to fight back, we are punished due to the Corruption & POWER TRIP this Agency is on with the Judicial System on their side. My goal has been to get the word out. I don't think they can do anything worse to me. Do not let FEAR guide us. Maybe if enough of us share our story, write to our Senators, Congressman and they get enough stories the whole system will be investigated. By sharing our story maybe we've helped others from loosing their child. If CPS shows up at their door they will have tools to use so the same doesn't happen to them.

Please do not worry about what nasty people say or think. When I tell my story, they can take it or leave it. Just remember - YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. It doesn't matter what other people think, so don't let them bring you down. Never give up hope, Keep a journal. Writing my thoughts down on paper is theraputic for me. I have to believe CPS will be exposed.

Thank you LINDA for starting this site.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:12 pm

i think this is the problem. This cps system is generating enormous amounts of money for those in the industry. The amount of money running through lawyers, court appointed lawyers are employees, judges, therapists, FFA's (foster family agencies), social workers, psychiatrists is humongous. A big chunk of these people collect the money made off of the destruction of our families.

Without victimizing families, there'd be a lot of people doing other things. I'm not sure but I think this is why this screwed up system will not go away. We need to make more jobs TO HELP US....not them.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Re: Already being made to take down the blog

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:54 am

I already am being made to take down the blog.

They already learned about the blog. The judge is working on issuing an order to take it down.

My attorney just called to give me a heads up and to hurry up and get it down.

It goes right back up as soon as the case is closed.

I do not have 1st, 2nd, or 4th amendment rights.

I also do not have the right to not endure cruel and unusual punishment. Neither does my daughter.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 am

What authority would they have? Dependency court only has authority over your daughter. At this point, you know they are going to lie to get TPR so what do you have to lose?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 am

Eljay wrote:What authority would they have? Dependency court only has authority over your daughter. At this point, you know they are going to lie to get TPR so what do you have to lose?

I do not know, but it goes right back up after the case is closed and I am out of the area.

I would not put it past them to lie and have me arrested at this point. There is so much corruption going on here. I have already approached newspapers about it, and none of the reporters have cared.

I fear my daughter will be bullied into saying she liked her visitation with him just like they eventually bullied her into agreeing to the therapy sessions with him. What they are doing is really taking its toll on her. They're the ones that have been working to coach her! And my telling her that I cared about her and that she was being lied to was deemed mental abuse! They were lying to her saying that her mother didn't care about her.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:04 am

What gives a dependency court judge the right to set aside the First Amendment? This is really, really bad.

How did they find out about your blog? Do you have any idea?
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

confusedgran

Postby confusedgran » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 am

We were forced to take down our blog by our daughter's attorney and CPS. They all said that the blog doesn't look good on us BUT we named no one except the perpatrator in our case. CPS used it against us in denying our home study for kinship care and they presented it to the judge in a bad way when we tried to intervene in the case (the blog had already been down for about 6 months.) We took it down so as not to hurt the case as was implied but we were still being mistreated over it after it was taken down. We hadn't even discussed much about the CPS portion on it before we were told we needed to take it down, it was mostly personal feelings of anguish about the situation (sort of like a diary.) :(

CPS doesn't like blogs on the net that could potentially expose them for what they really are.

I am so sorry for all that everyone here has gone through. It is such a nightmare.

Edited to say, I am even afraid to post here because it might come back and bite me or my daughter and in the long run, the children. :(
Last edited by confusedgran on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am

Daruma wrote:What gives a dependency court judge the right to set aside the First Amendment? This is really, really bad.

How did they find out about your blog? Do you have any idea?

Well, I had already had my 4th and 2nd amendment rights violated, so why not the 1st? I have no rights at all.

I had over 400 hits at the time I was told to take it down. I think it may have even started to get indexed a little in searches.

The blog itself is there as a blank page now. I just deleted the pages. As soon as the case is closed and I get out of this state, it is going back up. And I hope it goes viral.

This is a small area and word travels fast. There's no telling how they were able to find out so quickly. It really does not matter how they found out. What matters to me is their reaction. They have no remorse for sinning against my daughter and me. There is no remorse whatsoever. And these people talk about church and how good it is to go to church.

I intend to write a book after I leave this state detailing what happened. I know I could at least publish it as an ebook. It would be interesting to watch them try to take down a book.

Why are rights groups not wanting to help me? I can even present them with some proof of what has been going on. But there has been silence. No one cares about our rights being trampled on.

I hate this country.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Well, this is going to taste awful coming out, but how about calling the ACLU? Normally hate those guys, but maybe they will take on your case, given that CPS has just put your 14 yr old into the hands of a rapist.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Eljay wrote:Well, this is going to taste awful coming out, but how about calling the ACLU? Normally hate those guys, but maybe they will take on your case, given that CPS has just put your 14 yr old into the hands of a rapist.

I will.

I would kiss the feet of Satan himself to save my baby.

flcps2011

Postby flcps2011 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 pm

I am glad you are going to put your blog back up again after the case. People really need to know the truth about dcf and cps and that their best interest is absolutely not for the children but for their jobs and how much money they will make. A few years ago, I was ignorant like so many people in the world are about cps. If someone told me they went into innocent parents homes and took babies and children and put them into foster care where they were abused and kept them there because it was profitable for the state or stole those children and put them up for adoption to make money, I would never have believed that person and would have told them they were crazy for believing that. I was nieve like most of the world. The few people who do understand the sad realities are brushed off as crazy and conspiracy theorists. I hope your blog or e-book can help change the world and open peoples eyes.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Ha ha. Well I'm laughing because I had a blog too but was NOT ordered to take it down by the judge. She said I just had to remove the case identifying information and said I had a right to write about whatever I wanted just not to reveal case info....how they found it is that I had seo'd the caseworkers name and everyone else's name so when you google their name, the blog came up.

I also had a picture of the caseworker on there and I guess she googled her name and my blog came up, boy was she freaked!...because you know, she's old and doesn't know a lot about internet....

Return to “CPS Investigations”