Already being made to take down the blog

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Re: Already being made to take down the blog

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 pm

EX PARTE ORDER

This matter having come before the court and the court being sufficiently advised, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that (my name), mother of the above-named child, shall remove any and all posts, comments and/or blogs she has had any part in creating that relate in any way to this case immediately from any and all websites, including but not limited to topix, blogspot and facebook. The court finds that these posts, comments and/or blogs could be detrimental to (child's name), contain allegations that are untrue and misleading and contain confidential information. This matter shall come on for review on January 31, 2012 at 9:00am at previously scheduled hearing in this case. The failure of Ms. (name) to comply with this order as soon as possible shall result in her being held in contempt, which could result in incarceration.

This 21st day of December, 2011.

Judge's signature

Nothing I posted was untrue or misleading. They stood up and lied on my child and me. They lied.

My attorney was like why would you do this after paying me money to represent you. And I was like, do what? They lied on me. I posted that they lied on me and posted proof. I did nothing wrong. The attorney said I didn't do anything wrong, but that I still named names and pissed them off. They're just pissed off because the truth was exposed.

I took down the pages from my blog. I am really pissed off though. The constitution means nothing.

And my daughter will be under heavy pressure to say that her dad's place was at least "okay" so that they can say it worked out and send her to live with him anyway. Anything my daughter has said has been distorted in some way by these people.

I know I am not getting my daughter back. They will keep manipulating this until they make sure of that. The judge keeps saying I'm too mentally ill for her to go back with me.

I am so pissed. I have no rights. No rights at all.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

If I do contact the ACLU, can I be put in jail for it?
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Holy shit. Im pissed FOR you! A gag order. Jesus. ...if they terminate all kids , jail is where you'll find me. I mean, if telling truth puts me in jail, whatever.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

People keep commenting that I am clearly irrational and obviously mental ill because I am so upset over this and ridiculing me for not taking the responsibility for what's going on. I have done all that I could though. I followed the case plan. I did every single thing they asked. What am I not taking responsibility for? I have no control over any of this. And how am I mentally ill? Because I am upset over my daughter being stolen and hurt? What kind of a person would I be if I weren't upset? I want my daughter to be safe. And I want my girl home with me where she belongs.

The case worker actually had the gall to lie to my attorney and tell her that if my daughter didn't like her dad's place that they would reconsider reunification with me. They can't tell the truth about anything. The supervisor had promised me reunification last month. I'm not going to trust a thing these people say. I can't believe I actually fell for their lies about Christmas and reunification. I am so stupid.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:43 pm

You're not stupid, and you're definitely not mentally ill. I totally believe every word. A year ago? Probably not so much. That's how they get away with it. Unless you've felt it yourself, you walk around like sheeple thinking "those" parents just don't wanna own up. ...this year, for telling the truth, I've lost every friend I had, my bank account, my family's bank account, half my family, MY DAUGHTER, my patience.

I believe you. So does everyone else who's felt it.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Blah.....and you're right. Don't trust their nasty hope filled lies. Thank God your girl will have memory of you&knows the truth. Im praying she's okay, and finds you soon.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

I feel pretty stupid.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:10 pm

:( me too

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 pm

brookeycookie wrote::( me too

*hugs*

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am

You're in Kentucky? I forgot, so many people...check this link out, similar issues, this guy is appealing his judges order about his website being ordered taken down on the basis that it violates his 1st and 14th.

http://www.savethepsychoexwife.com/press-release/

There are other cases as well and here's a quote:
He pointed to the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling striking down a California ban on the sale of violent video games to minors. That decision, said the attorney, reaffirmed the principle that the government can’t restrict otherwise constitutionally protected speech for the “ostensible purpose of protecting children.”

taken from this site http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/pennsy ... f-ex-wife/

You know I got to the point, sometimes, that I have suffered through all my own fears and some have come true...to the point of where I know they have done the worst to me that they can do, they already took my children, so now I kind of proceed at times with the attitude, "FU*% THEM!!!, what are they going to do, take my children from me?"

I think this blog fight is winnable and since you already lost your daughter, as I have my 4 children, you may want to EF them, put the blog back up and screw them. Because of the threat of incarceration, your blog seems to be more of an "issue" I think worthy of a lot of news.

So in November they sent my 10 year old on a 29 day visit with his father in Chicago. After about 20 days, we knew my son was not coming back to foster care out here. The 29 days was supposed to be a visit but everyone knew that this was just the test period to see if he would be okay there. After the 29 days, it was extended to a few more days and just this past Monday, my son now stays permanently with father in Chicago. I am more than OKAY with this. I wanted my son to stay out here where I was getting visits with him often but at about the 18 month mark dcfs decided they were going to integrate him with a rich white foster family and little to my knowledge, those plans involved visits with my son only once a month and no telephone contact. Besides this, on the trip to Chicago, my son told his father (who is african american) that the foster parents told him after they adopted him they would get his skin bleached and also had nothing but negative comments towards the father and me. He was given a cell phone for CHicago and was told to report everything that happened with father. The dcfs caseworker constantly called my 10 year old son from California, asking him if he wanted to come back to California and be with his mother, trying to make him want to live in California with foster family, even though the foster mother told my son months ago, unbeknownst to me, that he would NEVER be allowed to live with me, his mother, ever again...so that is kind of when his father and I agreed he would be better off in Chicago, free from the bullshit of the dcfs system out here, monitored phone calls, monitored visits, parental alienation, teaching him beliefs that we are bad parents, that his skin color is a noticeable unattractive problem, that Chicago is full of black people and that is dangerous, etc. Now my son is out of their jurisdiction and the courts cannot say Jack about my contacts and visits with him. I wanted to tell you all this, because I also know how it is to be targeted and attacked by these social workers because of whatever reason it is, they have flat out told my 13 year old daughter that I wrote some very bad things on the internet and that I did NOT love her (my daughter)...this was a few days after the issue of the blog came up....

they are some sick puppies what they have the nerve to tell our kids. My daughter was pissed that she told her that and said caseworker was pretty mad about the blog....haha. Most of my blog also focused on the effed up dcfs people and system, including all lawyers and even the judge, mentioned most by name and even seo'd a few of their names as well. When I went to court, dcfs had some recommendation that wanted to prohibit me as well, but the judge said it was fine, this and that....no identifying info....

oh ya, back to the visit with father. The social worker and foster mother tried everything they could to entice my son back here, including using me as bait, knowing full well that had he came back, we would have barely saw each other as dcfs was sooooooo impressed with this first time foster family. The had wealth and were golden in their eyes...so what I'm thinking is that if your daughter can call and talk to her lawyer and dcfs after she is there awhile and if she really doesn't like it, they will try and pull her back, but knowing that your CPS has the agenda of her staying there, they'll probably do something sneaky like not contact her or ignore any protests of hers, write a report that she likes it there, wants to stay and then close your case. If your daughter is in another state, I don't think your court has any jurisdiction over there in another state.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:46 am

My attorney wants me to comply.

I have enough material to write a book about what they have done. I won't be silenced forever, so long as I am still alive.

I have no idea where my girl is or whether she is dead or alive.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am

My family wants me to leave the state for a while. They are worried that they're planning to do something else to me.

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 am

All the things that they're saying about you, such as you're "mentally ill," that you're "hostile," not following your case plan, that "it's your own fault" were the exact same things CPS was saying to my wife in our prior State. Even worse in her case, we found out that her own attorney was secretly working against her, actively trying to keep her away from her children out of an unfounded belief that that was in the children's best interest. All of this was quite damaging to her psyche. After a while, she actually began believing the lies herself, thinking maybe she was a bad parent; maybe I never would want her back.

This seems to be a standard practice for CPS caseworkers. Pile all the blame on one of the parents. Villify her. Stomp her into the ground. Then they say to the foster parents, "Look at this terrible person we saved the children from!" Then the foster parents pass this along to the children and try to alienate them from her.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:35 am

family_man wrote:All the things that they're saying about you, such as you're "mentally ill," that you're "hostile," not following your case plan, that "it's your own fault" were the exact same things CPS was saying to my wife in our prior State. Even worse in her case, we found out that her own attorney was secretly working against her, actively trying to keep her away from her children out of an unfounded belief that that was in the children's best interest. All of this was quite damaging to her psyche. After a while, she actually began believing the lies herself, thinking maybe she was a bad parent; maybe I never would want her back.

This seems to be a standard practice for CPS caseworkers. Pile all the blame on one of the parents. Villify her. Stomp her into the ground. Then they say to the foster parents, "Look at this terrible person we saved the children from!" Then the foster parents pass this along to the children and try to alienate them from her.

Yes, that is what's been happening with me. I sometimes feel crazy. I feel like I'm losing my mind at times.

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 am

By the way, I edited your name out of your ex parte order. It would seem that you might be violating that order by posting here. Don't worry -- I would never report you. However, if you wish me to delete this or any other thread, please let me know.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:37 pm

family_man wrote:By the way, I edited your name out of your ex parte order. It would seem that you might be violating that order by posting here. Don't worry -- I would never report you. However, if you wish me to delete this or any other thread, please let me know.

ty

This is probably only safe place to talk now.

This just isn't right though. Not right at all. I know I did everything that was asked of me. And I'm still branded as a child abuser.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm so sorry at the continued victimization of you and your daughter. I luckily have never heard anything re: my blog. Just so you know, google actually allows you to export your blog as a saved file. I back mine up frequently just in case :wink: I'm also very careful to write only the truth where the wreckers are concerned. It's funny but, I sometimes email the witch my new postings almost as a dare to her to challenge my words. She's never responded! Which tells me, can't dispute the truth! Good luck I'm sorry the freaking scumbags have devastated your lives.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Be careful LynCo, they will use the blog when they want to. My social worker also knew of my blog the length of our case, I mentioned it to her a few times and sent her to it a few times. They will then act suprised later and try to get you in court with it...that's what they tried with me.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Thanks Monkette. After everything they've done, all I've lost, I no longer fear them. I lived in fear for 15 months while we were going through their stupid services. In the end having lost her anyways, there's nothing left for me to fear. Since my sweet baby was adopted sometime in Sept., all that's left is my blog that she will hopefully find and read someday. I'm pretty certain the words I record will be the first step towards her knowing the truth of what happened. At this point, I would do anything necessary to ensure my blog stays as it is. Right where it is. Anyone who tried to tell me different: Judge, wreckers, Atty's... Would be told to go pound sand! I've got lots of copies. It could be back up in seconds. They all make me sick! Ahmi deserves the truth! Not just their version but, the true version!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 am

I hope she finds you again someday, Lyn.

So many parents believe this could never happen to them and that it only happens to someone who did something wrong. Thing is all parents do something wrong at some point because parents are people. People are screw ups. Just the way it is. So all it takes is for them to find out about a screw up or even make one up to be able to take the children. You don't actually have to abuse your child to lose your child.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Thank you sweetie. I also hope you and your daughter are together again and left in peace one day soon. It sickens me that your 1st amendment rights are being trampled on! IMO One definite problem w/ this messed up system, is all these young, inexperienced, childless, wreckers think they're saving the world and in actuality they're wrecking lives. I believe becoming a Mother changed me and the way I look at things/ the world in so many ways. These young girls, many fresh out of school simply have no clue.

Powering

Postby Powering » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

My goodness noroses...even tho I haven't read your blog, or hadn't had the chance, how you related your case and their treatment of you was something I could relate to as this is exactly how they treated me:

Mentally ill I was claimed to be with no psyhiatrist report agreeing to this,
Sexually abused one of my children apparently with no proof this took place, all because my youngest son at age 11 suffered depression from the separation from us and his siblings who were all split up into different foster carers...
Closet alcoholic b/c I was seen with a spirit can in my hand one afternoon,
Volatile and uncooperative b/c I made the matter go to hearing while accomplishing the case plan with independent providers.

It was hard to handle all the garbage they were writing about me and what they were saying so I became the lawyer I had to be as I was fighting my own case and looked at the case from another person's perspective so I wouldn't retaliate. That was hard but I did it and won my case, we had our children returned, with my ex and I actually reuniting after the year and a half we fought and haven't looked back since.

I wish you all the best Noroses, just know your daughter will come looking for you one day, I don't know how old she is but they never forget their mum...never!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm

My daughter is 15 1/2.

Powering

Postby Powering » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Even better at that age...why doesn't she just up and leave? They can't force her to stay somewhere if she don't want to be there...has she made any attempts at running away before?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 am

Powering wrote:Even better at that age...why doesn't she just up and leave? They can't force her to stay somewhere if she don't want to be there...has she made any attempts at running away before?

No. They keep too close of an eye on her. I don't know if she'll run away in the future or not.

Return to “CPS Investigations”