New here

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Ken-JPAC

Re: New here

Postby Ken-JPAC » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:05 pm

So what you are saying...just wanting to make sure i understand...it is okay to Google usernames and post results...as was the case with Pervs86 (LOL) ??

BUT...what the sight doesn't want is something like the Rip-Off report articles; wherein, a person says something like "my caseworker Sheilarika M. Suchandsuch kidnapped my kids??? Sheilarika M Suchandsuch is a total biatch and doesn't deserve to live." ???

So in other words casewroker names should not be used in PERSONAL stories??? Just want to make sure I'm clear on the rules of engagement here... :lol:

By the way ANYON$E who wants to know the names of ALL CPS caseworkers in TX...Texas Tribunes website posts that and all other government employees names, rank and salary....that's just FYI...so their names ARE public....so what I am assuming is that you are concerned about slanderous personal reports using caseworker's names...but it's okay to post links to their own words...as with Pervs86.

Also...looks like your search engine face is secure now...but all that is required is registration...in no way secure and should definitely alert people of that. If the information is NOT SECURE and anyone can enter with an email adress and a username...that's a public site. AND AS WE KNOW from Pervs86..CPS workers DO COME HERE. Multiple accounts could even be created and Pervs 86 has many email adresses he could come back here. He has MANY email accounts.... and MANY usernames on other sites...I'll be watching. ;)

For the record...I am NOT against EVERY caseworker for CPS..there are a few I've encountered that are decent and don't jack with parents unnecesarily..and get the obviously guilty ones reported for criminal investigations. These are npot the types of caseworkers I'm interseted in posting their names...or even caseworkers that simply have a respectful difference of opinion. BUT I AM very interested in vetting the rats out of the system...so if anyone has a caseworker they think is deviant or unqualified to serve....send me a private message and I'll see what I can find...and if the news picks it up I'll post those examples here...or beforehand if I find obvious examples of peole like Pervs86...as I think that will be okay here???

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Ken-JPAC wrote:So what you are saying...just wanting to make sure i understand...it is okay to Google usernames and post results...as was the case with Pervs86 (LOL) ??

BUT...what the sight doesn't want is something like the Rip-Off report articles; wherein, a person says something like "my caseworker Sheilarika M. Suchandsuch kidnapped my kids??? Sheilarika M Suchandsuch is a total biatch and doesn't deserve to live." ???

That's the policy, as I understand it. No real names (unless the CW personally logs in and identifies himself). Usernames revealed by the CW himself should be fine, and the results of a Google search on that name should be fine too. I've referred the site owner to this thread, so if I'm wrong on some point I hope she will clarify.

If you want to publish what you know on Rip-Off Report or http://www.ratemycaseworker.com then go for it. The more the merrier. Personally I think CPS should make every effort to make sure Pervs86 didn't molest any children in the course of an investigation or blackmail a mom into having sex. If he's the same guy who publishes rape/kidnapping/torture/murder/mutilation stories online, featuring a character who just happens to shares Perv's real name, then someone from Texas DPHS needs to take this seriously and interview the potential victims. Would your newspaper contacts be willing to pursue this as a news story?

Edit to add: The more I think about the author of those stories (if they're the same person) having unsupervised access to someone's kids, being able to demand entrance to their homes, the more disturbing it is. This man is very, very sick. A system that puts innocent families at his mercy is even sicker. Words fail me to fully express how wrong it is.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Oh, links to news stories that name social workers are fine, too. Once it's published by a trusted news source, I don't see how this site could incur any liability. As long as it's already out there on the web, we should be able link to it or quote from it in good faith.

Ken-JPAC

Re: newspaper and media contacts

Postby Ken-JPAC » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

All I received was the email response I posted...apparently it is in the public interest when he works for CPS as a government employee...and fair game. But since they are no longer going to run with the story after his resignation..it is probably because they view it as a privacy matter now. That's just my opinion. I am also of the opinion he was probably told to resign by CPS...but I have no evidence of that one way or the other, just my suspicion. There may be other media outlets that will pursue it further...and the fact that CPS didn't prtoperly investigate this guy...it was information EASILY obtained via the internet and a small amount of investigative reasoning.

The big relief for me and others is that he is no longer an employee with CPS...and there was a LOT more info I didn't publish here; because he had already started deleting accounts..but I know about all of them and his usernames. These were not just people pretending to be him..too many personal details in all of those stories. Details from places he KNOWS and would be insignificant to anyone else. If it wasn't him he wouldn't have resigned..they had only started the preliminary investigation...he resigned only two days into WOAI's investigation.

Ken-JPAC

Re: Same person

Postby Ken-JPAC » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 pm

by the way I have software that verifies the emails and username being crossreferenced to the same accounts and email adresses..etc etc and so much of it was just in plain sight by gooling usernames...all of his usernames and emails:) the software can also identify by ip adresses to verify same point of origination...it's internet forensics...techniques I've learned over the years from law enforcement investigative techniques and others on the internet.

This is the sad part and so telling of the incompetence of CPS. they still live in the dark ages...the internet holds a wealth of information if they would only learn how to use it...it is not legally supposed to be admitted into evidence; but police use lie detectors too...and they can't be admitted as evidence...but are and excellent investigative tool to see if your on the right track or turn people free...not foolproof but very helpful and is used by agencies like the Dept of Energy and many others for security screenings of potential personnel.

Who am I?? I'm just a guy..an innocent parent who's case was finally dismissed because we were innocent AND could afford an attorney...nontheless they harassed my family and caused us to lose our life savings/retirement...I'm no kid; but they have seriously pissed me off and have made an enemy for life after seeing all; the perjury, corruption, laziness and incompetence (firsthand) that exists at TX CPS.

They should have left us alone...they will pay dearly...and it has already started; I will remain on them like white on rice and every person I see like Pervs86...I will dedicate many hours to thoroughly investigate them..and if they are pervs or brag about strong-arm tactics they use on parents...I'll bring them down.
I'm nobody special...not a public official..not a rich attorney. I'm just a guy that's been around since the birth of the internet...and one of those weird people that believes in HONOR..something CPS NEVER should have falsely accused me of not having...and something CPS doesn't even know the meaning of. There is NO HONOR in letting children DIE while you claim to be overworked and underpayed! THAT IS TOTAL BS!! If they would stop their power trips harassing people they KNOW are not hurting their kids the would have 50% to 75% FEWER cases.....3/4 of the investigations nationwide find NO EVIDENCE of abuse...and yet they wiull still force people to attend "services" and REPEATEDLY LIE to the general public in court, in the media, on message boards like this and even to their own friends. Overworked and underpaid indeed! The same can be said for the utterly biased judges that help CPS FEAST on the misery of poor people. I was shocked to learn what most of the people I encountered at CPS "services" were really guilty of...they weren't guilty of abuse or neglect...they were guilty of not being wealthy and not being well educated! I am an extremely good judge of character...it was a necessary part of my employment for roughly 20 years. These people at the "services" were just poor..many had to rely on public transportation and government assistance to survive..there was no way in he-double-hockey-sticks they could even entertain the notion of affording an attorney; and thus were forced only to submit to the inherent greed and corruption of the system.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Ken, I'll say it again... LUV YA! Sounds very similar to our case. We also hired our own lawyer - actually, *I* hired my own lawyer because I could understand them asking hubby to be out of the house on a safety plan while they "investigated" ... back when I was naive enough to think that's what they were doing, but when they came after *ME* and tried to take the kids from *ME* I got pissed off! The atty cost $$$, but his knowledge, advice, concern, reassurances, etc. were totally worth it. Our main concern was keeping the kids with me so we didn't hire an atty for hubby at first and got the typical 3-minutes prior to the hearing public atty. I had mine for *3 days* prior and it was great.

Still, it was a horrible introduction to the awful world that CPS has become. I would love to get a law degree and fight them, go to the media and tell of the lies, even send letters complaining of the lies, picket their offices (not even a mile away), but we still have children at home and they are vengeful people. Just a few more years though... yup... I'm going to get there eventually. Right now I'm plotting. :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Ken you've done an awesome job. (I wish I could turn you loose on my son's caseworker.) The children of San Antonio are a little bit safer now. To think that so many good, decent people are out of work, while this arrogant bully was making a decent salary plus benefits for frightening people in their own homes. Mark my words, though. He won't settle for flipping burgers or stocking shelves at a big box store. He'll look for another job where he can exercise authority and influence over dependent people. It's his nature.

In my state, it's clearly stated on the DSHS website that the majority of children are removed for neglect, not abuse. And we all know that neglect is whatever a caseworker says it is.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

I would love to see more statistics on the per-capita caseworkers, detentions, "clients", funds, adoptions, etc. It's got to be horribly skewed in some places where the corruption is rampant.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

Ken-JPAC

Postby Ken-JPAC » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Daruma wrote:Ken you've done an awesome job. (I wish I could turn you loose on my son's caseworker.) The children of San Antonio are a little bit safer now. To think that so many good, decent people are out of work, while this arrogant bully was making a decent salary plus benefits for frightening people in their own homes. Mark my words, though. He won't settle for flipping burgers or stocking shelves at a big box store. He'll look for another job where he can exercise authority and influence over dependent people. It's his nature.

In my state, it's clearly stated on the DSHS website that the majority of children are removed for neglect, not abuse. And we all know that neglect is whatever a caseworker says it is.

Thanks but really aprt of the struggle for all of us is getting the media to cover events of wrongdoing by CPS...fortuneately, this time someone stepped up and was actually going to do a story on it.

I have no doubt Pevs will continue to seek positions of domination over others...you'r analysis is SPOT ON, in that regard! It is the exact reason this wormy little fellow feels compeled to dominate someone in his 'rape sex" fanatsies..he lacks the confidence and charisma to woo anyone...and he knows this, deep down, too. His fanatasies and compulsion for power over others is actually the only thing that his sorely lacking character finds pleasure in. He still has not disabled the most egregious accounts..and really he can't...he can't let go of those sites because they are the only places to feed his deviant desires.

Okay...getting to deep now..back to my normal jovial self. And before i take myself too seriously and wax Clint Eastwood...again ..."they pissed me off and they're gonna pay"..ROFL Sorry i actually enjoy a bit of toungue and cheek melodrama from time to time. The truth is they did greatly offend me; but we won our case and the way the case ended it would be VERY difficult for them to ever bother us again...they were wrong about EVERYTHING..what a bunch of idiots!!! he who laughs last laughs best! So you don't have to worry about me counting the grains in cartridges or shopping for old sniper rifles. :lol:

What really is going on with me is not vengeance, it is disgust with this absolutely unconstitutional system of herding parents into secret juvenile courts to thrash their God given rights. Should some children be removed..obviously, yes! But CPS has so stretched the definition of what 'neglect" means to the point of absurdity! I know of a case where they actually tried to say a FIREFIGHTER was neglecting his child because he worked 48 hours straight...then 48 hours off. GOING TO WORK WAS NEGLECT TO CPS!!! The child was in a safe environment while he was at work...nonetheless they hounded the firefighter for MONTHS on end and he was forced to complete many "services" before they would release their grasp on them. That is what really drives me on, is preventing this BS to happening to other parents and children...you know...helping those weird cults CPS hates..called families.

As for me I don't worry too much about retaliation at this point by CPS, I've made enough noise and rattled enough cages to make them nervous of me. I still may file a Federal Civil rights case, if we find an attorney that will take the case in US District Court. As for me; with my past experience and work in a restricted area of government operations...I knew if they would mess with us they would mess with anyone AND it also slapped me in the face with the reality that just because someone is accused of being a child abuser or investigated and forced to do "services" by CPS; doesn't mean they deserved it. If they would do it to me, I knew they would do it to anyone and that along with everything I witnessed showed me exactly how corrupt and hopeless for some this jaded system is. I was reminded all too well of a certain king many years ago that was so austere he caused "Sarah weeping for her children"...CPS is all too like Herod..proud, corrupt, vain and will even murder if it serves it's purpose...even hard-core rapists and murderers look down on on people that hurt children..how in the heck did those people end up policing our child abuse system?

And I have every intention; if I can find willing souls to join me; to start a non-profit in N. Texas to fight for Justice for Parents And Childrens. I could do somne on my own...it's just not as much fun as forming a large organization that could expand statewide or even nationwide to stick it in CPS nationwide and break it off. Maybe we could start with a bake sale?? Protesting is for protestors; I don't do protests...but I do enjoy speaking to representatives and have been somewhat influential with a few of them already...MUCH more needs to be done in Texas...CPS is a powerful lobby; but most representatives are waiting for people to come forth and ask them to stick it to CPS..they know what's going on...but need public support to take action. It's too politically dangerous for many of them to step out alone. They need people that will speak out in public and before the legislature about the lies CPS is telling the rest of the state! Next session can NOT get here fast enough for me..chomping at the bit!

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:39 pm

great work everyone-again, I am impressed and encouraged to read your contributions.
many here have the wits of a lawyer, and the resourcefulness of an extensive vocabulary. You have the ability to convey the understanding of what it is like to be hounded by CPS/bullies.
I personally do not have this gift. I struggle to communicate my feelings. I have lost 1 and 1/2 years of my sons' life because I cannot speak to these bullies, or defend myself against their lies.
I am the Sarah! I can only cry.
I am grateful that there are others with the empathy AS WELL as the intelligence to contribute on this website-it has been a savior for me....validating what I know is true/knowingI am not crazy(as CPS Hagerstown, MD has labeled me-so they can have free access my child, to have their way with him)I can only say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.
The other thing we need is wisdom of LAW. Thankfully as Americans, LAW was pretty much set out plain by the writers of the Constitution of the United States of America. This is the supreme LAW of OUR land, and the 14th says plainly that "no state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the priviledges or immunities of citizens of the United States..." .
Just because most Americans have been given an inferior education in America, doesn't mean we have to wallow in the mire, and think we are incapable of realizing what this great sentence means, and how to apply it. Most all nice people do this on a daily basis, but the mean, cruel and heartless ones who cannot control themselves...are abridging our priviledges and immunities with reckless abandon, because they haven't learned this lesson yet. Many at CPS are violating the Constitution, which makes them nothing more than criminals. That is why pardon me, I don't think they are GREAT. As I said earlier, 3 of my close friends who are female college educated social workers, quit their jobs at CPS because they literally could not do what was asked of them...to divide and destroy families with children. They may not be great people, but they at least know what is right and decent. That's why I have no respect for the "profession" of social work as it is today. Now mind you, the workers at the health departments are awesome people who serve and professionally do their jobs. They do not seem to want pity or pats on the back like the ones at CPS...nor do the social workers deserve any special treatment for doing a job they are compensated for. I have volunteered my time many hours for NO pay, and I have known people who have done things they weren't too proud to do to support their families-but not at the expense of someone elses' family.
IMO CPS is not in conformity to the Constitution. As in how they extended their "services". They are hostage taking, emotional blackmail, and extortion of children for profit. Criminals.
Also civil courts are NOT CIVIL, IMO, just like the civil war was NOT CIVIL> I could go on and on....
this is a gigantic problem, but thankfully there is an even bigger solution.
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Annakenc, you said you struggle to express yourself, but you expressed yourself very well just now. Everything you wrote was spot on.

Ken-JPAC

Annakenc ...WHAT???

Postby Ken-JPAC » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:15 pm

You say you do not posess the ability to convey what you feel or the vocabulary???

I have to agree with daruma about that...you HAVE the ability, all you need is a little more confidence in YOU!
You post was concise, well worded and to the point. Brevity is the soul of wit they say...but sometimes we have a lot more to say than brevity can contain.
I certainly felt that you expressed yourself VERY well...glad your aboard! Keep posting and speaking up as you have the courage and occasion to do so.

There are certainly people with larger vocabularies than any of us probably have; but we are not at an Ivy League Symposium...we attempt to communicate with average American's like ourselves. Too many $.50 words could cause problems..just like if a MIT Professor was trying to explain the intricacies of string theories or quantum mechanics to us...we'd get lost in the terminology. Speaking clearlty and plainly is a gift you have, do NOT diminish it...it is no small thing and it is also evident you speak from the heart..I think everyone that reads your post would get the same impression..your sincerety is quite real and touching.

Just one little question in closing...In a library is it the books with the largest words and technical lingo that make it off the shelves most often to be read..or is it fiction books that tell a story from the heart that make it past the library doors??? Symantics and grammar are for taskmasters...substance is for artists!

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks for the kind words! It's a little balm for the soul, to hear positive feedback. I have struggled all my life with this english language! I do have so many strong emotions which sometimes need to be voiced...and how to do it so that I am accurate is the challenge. Maybe this is why I have so much empathy for children-I am 38 years old & still have communication barriers-and I can feel sorry for them who have awareness but no words/or opportunity for expression.
There's been so much said here that I want to respond to-but it would take up a whole page!
But suffice it to say this in brief:
I am glad that Kerbs came on here and "exposed" himself. I am not grieved that someone like him worked for CPS-it was actually inevitable. Whoever started this invasion into family life is to blame for the creation of people like the pervs.
They assume that mankind is corrupt (that CHILDREN are not pure) and this fallacy causes them to lose more and more grip on reality. The bible says the kingdom of HEAVEN is like little children. This is clearly meaning that they are wholesome and worthy of all of the best that we can offer them.
If you want something to chomp on over the holidays let me know and I can drop some names!
Merry Christmas!
No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ken-JPAC

Postby Ken-JPAC » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 pm

annakenc wrote:Thanks for the kind words! It's a little balm for the soul, to hear positive feedback. I have struggled all my life with this english language! I do have so many strong emotions which sometimes need to be voiced...and how to do it so that I am accurate is the challenge. Maybe this is why I have so much empathy for children-I am 38 years old & still have communication barriers-and I can feel sorry for them who have awareness but no words/or opportunity for expression.
There's been so much said here that I want to respond to-but it would take up a whole page!
But suffice it to say this in brief:
I am glad that Kerbs came on here and "exposed" himself. I am not grieved that someone like him worked for CPS-it was actually inevitable. Whoever started this invasion into family life is to blame for the creation of people like the pervs.
They assume that mankind is corrupt (that CHILDREN are not pure) and this fallacy causes them to lose more and more grip on reality. The bible says the kingdom of HEAVEN is like little children. This is clearly meaning that they are wholesome and worthy of all of the best that we can offer them.
If you want something to chomp on over the holidays let me know and I can drop some names!
Merry Christmas!

I'm not seeing any communication problems you are having in written form...your expression and depth are quite adept. Grammar is quite nice..probably better than mine.. ;)

Maybe you can use your abilities to help others have their voices heard too...you seem to speak quite well for yourself!

I'm sure pervs86 "exposes" himself all over the internet. If he doesn't change his ways he is bound for destruction at his own hands. It will catch up with him if and when he commits some heinous act. A deraved mind, without correction, falls deeper and deeper into depravity lacking the ability to restrain itself. And you are correct that those that lacked any foresight and set up this 'system" are unwittingly beconing people like Pervs86 to come and feast on their power.
There is an old wise saying, the elder folk used to use when people would wine and want to do evil (unwittingly) in the name of saving children or "lives"; which in turn the wise could see only led to destruction. I will share those words of wisdom with you, that the old people used to say..."shut up and mind your own business". OH! How rude the old people were some would say...but if you look deeper..what they are really saying is ..get your own house and your own thinking right before you try to "help" others". I know people that have been killed in "accidents" by people that were "just trying to help"....but what really happened was they thought they knew better than the person they wanted to "help", even though that person was much more experienced, and in turn injured or killed them. Much is the same with CPS..even those that are not like Pervs86 do not do enough to get to know the situations facing families and constantly want to force their "help" on children and families that don't need it...and this satisfies their feeble mindsand is why there is no follow up to protect children in Foster care..they already eased their conscience when they "helped" the first time...now it's time to "help" someone else that desperately "needs" them...even though what is really happening is that they are just fools that think they know better than everyone else. And make no mistake there are also MANY that wish to force children to accept homosexuality and any other thing that might be viewed as perverse. If they keep this up..any children that survive will eventually force them all out of a job...because what many of these people want is lawless children with no respect for parents and have the ability to consent to sex or anything else they want at ANY age! Sounds crazy unless you've done the research...and some of these people are VERY well funded!

As far as something to"chomp" on...shoot me a private message..I am always a big eater around the holidays. ;)

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 pm

yes you're right ken, absolutely I totally agree...I also like what you said previously...about how parents are taken into secret courts to have their constitutional rights thrashed.
this is part of what I am thinking...the preponderance of evidence...you know what I found out when I looked up the definition of the word "preponderance"? it means an assumption, a prejudicial or actually an absence of thinking....
PRE ponder (ance) before one thinks through the action one wishes to do. That would significantly reduce the REALITY of the due process factor in legal proceedures. I have come to the conclusion that the behavior of the "civil" courts is largely governed by this attitude...do it now and think about and talk about it later-if you can. If you're the one who the action is AGAINST you're pretty much victimized, and sometimes because of shock rendered completely incapable of responding to what is happening to you...which is what I am going through. That's why even though I appreciate the GREAT encouragement from you and daruma, keep in mind I am one and a half years LATE on being able to verbalize these things.
Because I have been lucky enough to survive and keep my wits, I have learned how to say these things. Thanks to Linda, everyone at FightCPS, the Constitution, the Most High God, my boyfriend, the creators of the internet, and my cats MeMe and Fina.
And for your consideration I would love to hear some feedback, as I know that there are many who want to bring lawsuits against these perpetrators of chaos and calamity....I found in the Constitution in Amendment 11 another interesting sentence...
It says the Judicial power of the United States shall not extend to suits of law or equity brought by citizens of a state against another state (paraphrased)....
example I was IMO criminally victimized by the state of MD. Now I live in another state....
according to this sentence I should somehow be able to bring a suit against the state of MD as a citizen of FL...but not through the channel of the Judicial Court system.
I was wondering if this is authorization for there to be an alternative "COURT"/alternative forum to bring the State at large to answer for crimes that have been perpetuated against a citizen.
Does anyone follow? Or have any thoughts? Opinions?
THANK YOU!

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Not to be argumentative, but just what dictionary were you using?

The definition from Merriam-Webster (mw.com) is:

Definition of PREPONDERANCE
: a superiority in weight, power, importance, or strength
a : a superiority or excess in number or quantity
b : majority

-----------------------
As for a court for bringing the state to the virtual whipping post, you could do a class action lawsuit, but that has to be a clear cut, blatant disregard for the law. They would have consistently break said law and you'd have to be able to prove it. Also, I think you would have to do it on a district-by-district basis because these aren't state-run institutions, but usually county.

I'll keep saying it... the money is what created the monster and taking away the money is what will stop it. Go to your congressmen and see if any of them are willing to fight the good fight.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:22 am

Eljay-I extrapolated the definition I got from FREEDictionary online. The other defs (like the one you found) just IMO do not define the word. I have a theory that the reason why this "monster" keeps getting away with what they are doing (in a sense) is by the use of fancy words and "sophisticated" techniques by which they impress their "partners in crime" and pull the wool over the eyes of the innocent.
I was thinking of the word PREJUDICE. I remember when that word started to become defined at large. Hard to define but when you think of it as PRE judging it makes it easier to explain. That's what I did when I broke the other word apart into sections-pre ponder ance.
I am doing this not to be difficult or oppositional but it's because when CPS took my kid without telling me they were going to, they tried to throw a bunch of photocopies of the "law" of the state of md which supposedly says they have permission to do that. I read it, and I couldn't find but one big loop around, full of big fancy words, and complicated sentences. It basically said "we do what we do what we do". Woohoo.
I thank you for the opinion about the class action (but I have no idea what that means). I mention this because the "LAW" is being broken, the 14th amendment! No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the priviledges or immunities of citizens of the United States...HOW CLEAR IS THAT?
That would mean that everyone who is Paranoid, or Suspicious or has Anxiety or Issues within themselves would have to seek help to deal with those issues instead of taking them out on other people, and letting their assumptions about the worth or potential of others cause them to deprive others of their rights and freedoms.
You're so right about the money. My family excluded me from their group for 10 years even though we lived in the same town. When I was had my child I had no idea they would even care. But what do you know? A "sister" who always wants more than she has, stepped right up to be the dutiful sister for CPS, when they took my baby without telling me they were going to. But what can be expected from citizens who have been educated by a country which fights their own citizens, won't compromise or respect a differing opinion, and then call it CIVIL. I am talking about the "civil" war.
best wishes all, and thank you!

Ken-JPAC

Postby Ken-JPAC » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:06 pm

While the distionary definition makes the word "appear" to be more substabtial or harder to attain than it is...what it really means is simple a majority...even the slightest bit heavier than the other evidence....as in the scales of justice. Even in an honest civil court it's still not terribly difficult to establish preponderance. That being said...from what I've seen of juvenile court "civil" proceedings...there is an ASSUMPTION of guilt...in other words "prepoderance" is thrown out the window and you must prove your innocence...something that is supposed to be already guaranteed unless otherwise proven in any other court. Criminal court requires that you not have a "reasonable" doubt to the guilt of the defendent being proven...and civil court 'guilt" is established by the bulk of all evidence introduced ..even slightly leaning towards guilt. The fact that parents are sued in "civil" court is outrageous...and even moreso when they are taken to HEAVILY BIASED Juvenile Courts...where you must PROVE YOU are a good parent...CPS wins and gets what it wants just by showing up and telling any lie they please. There is only ONE ijstance in TX that I know of a Juvenile Court Judge (Schneider) even investigating perjury by CPS...no criminal cjarges that I'm aware of BUT...he did make CPS pay the parents for their approx $30,000 in legal fees to defend their innocence.

In TX civil courts we are supposed to have what is called "loser pays". This was instituted to reduce unneceary litigation...but as I'm sure you know...EVEN IF CPS drops a case (non-suit) they STILL do not have to pay your legal fees as all other litigants in "civil" court do. These secret juvenile courts are a sham in the worst way. I knew CPS was a joke before and that Juvenile Courts left much to be desired. What I did NOT know until we became a victim of it is that CPS SUE YOU IN JUVENILE court...to keep it secret and also to deny parents DUE PROCESS! You have a right to due process on ANY occasion that there is the risk of life, freedom or property...and a PRESUMPTION of innocence ...even in "civil" courts...except "juvenile civil" courts. I personally would gladly sacrifice my life for any of my children. That's how much more valuable than life they are to me...AND YET we haev no right to a fair trial by a jury of our peers to take what is more important to us than life or freedom. BUT if your a pedophile they don't try you in Juvenile OR "civil" court...you are afforded FULL rights of Due Process...can ANYONE say that is RIGHT???

khaval2012

Postby khaval2012 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:56 pm

kerbs86....WOW you have to be kidding? long long story..but i will ask you. Why would cps be trying to reunify kids with an abusive parent when the non abusive parent is more than willing to take the children and is actually fighting for custody of them in court right now? not only that the parent admitted to the abuse..IT IS IN THE CPS REPORT!! but the children are still in the foster care "Placement" until court again..did i mention i cant even count on 2 hands how many neglect and abuse reports there is...and also this parent has a criminal court case too...but still they want to try and reunify them..i just cant grasp it. So since you work for cps can you pls pls give some sort of explanation that a normal non abusive, caring parent can understand? THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MONEY??

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:51 pm

again, Ken very true.
i appreciate hearing all of the opinions here, because I am very new to this "judging" and "criticizing" and "manipulating" and "prepondering" that is going on.
I am also in shock over the sheer force of evil which is hell bent on finding "guilt" and "the guilty" and "someone to blame for something"
honestly, I never realized our country's people were so hell bent.
you know i am talking about cps, in my case sheriff's deputies or don't they like to call themselves "law enforcement" and even all the leaders in maryland.
so maybe you all can help me with a question...what you're saying is that if someone testifies in court that something is so, and I testify in court that something is Not so-the judge can make something called a "decision" based on this "evidence"?
I don't get it.

khaval2012

Postby khaval2012 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 am

Well lets make some points to the so called cps worker on this site. I am the father of two boys and one of my boys was thrown into a window by his mother for waking up in the middle of the night and cps here is corrupt regardless of what the cps worker on here thinks. the mother admitted to doing it and guess what they wanna put her back in the house with the boys and thats some bull. And as goes for ur smartass remark for ur gas money walk u all could use it u are picking the wrong person who is getting screwed by cps to be talkin it up about ur pay and ur gas money. ALL AROUND CPS IS A BUNCH OF BS AS FAR AS U GO DONT COMMENT UNLESS U WANNA HELP NOT RUN UR MOUTH. The things that u say about cps doing there job may be so in ur case in ur state not here so deal with stuff ur way and before u go saying shit about cases look up the laws i other states u do u and dont comment or post stuff that is gonna piss people off this site isnt for cps workers its for people like me who are being screwed by u.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:47 am

Beatthescammers wrote:Respectfully submitted

The Mayo Clinic site says this about those with Antisocial Personality Disorder (sociopath):

Symptoms may include:
Disregard for right and wrong
Persistent lying or deceit
Using charm or wit to manipulate others
Repeatedly violating the rights of others
Child abuse or neglect
Intimidation of others
Aggressive or violent behavior
Lack of remorse about harming others
Impulsive behavior
Poor or abusive relationships
Irresponsible work behavior

Kerbs may or may not suffer from this disorder, but this diagnosis definitely describes the social worker that investigated my family for minor kitten scratches and a large number of case workers we have all read about on this site.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antiso ... N=symptoms

Those symptoms describe everyone who has been working on my daughter's case. So many sociopaths working together...
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:28 am

Think we could safely add, "aversion or unfriendly to animals" as one too, no roses for you.
The social worker in my case was highly offended at my animal rescue efforts, even though all of my rescues were living together harmoniously in a nice barn, all had been neuter/spay, all shots, and were beautiful and thriving.
He called them FELINES-tried to sound very "CLINICAL" has anyone noticed how obsessed these people are getting with their titles-trying so hard to define themselves. I think they'd just be more successful if they would bend over/let us see their good side.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Yes, the witch in my case has brought up about my cats. They kept saying my daughter stunk from cats. My cats don't stink and are extremely pampered. They are bathed frequently. My cats probably smell cleaner than they do.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

annakenc

Postby annakenc » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:01 pm

I hear you-there are such good animal doctors in this country with better "doctoring" manners than some people docs.
And have you ever known a vet to do something to your animal without asking the owners first? And how many people would tolerate someone taking their pet and adopting them out?
How is it that these people have had no training or testing done to evaluate their ethics and morals?
I actually found data similar to what you posted (from the center on child abuse) which lists traits of abusers, and all of them are things I have suffered at the hands of CPS workers (and my son has too BTW).
They have no Constitutional authority to harrass, intimidate, coerce or blackmail citizens of this nation...honestly, if one person won a settlement against them, then donated some of the funds for the next person, and so on and on-soon we would have them lock stock and barrel where they belong-in trial court themselves answering for these crimes against humanity.
Or we can just try to outlive all of these creeps and hope that through us, and the next generation have a better chance of actually living in a land where abuse is actually considered a crime.

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”