Already being made to take down the blog

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

family_man

Re: Already being made to take down the blog

Postby family_man » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:19 pm

http://voice.google.com

You could even set up a google number for your daughter, so that you could leave messages for her.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm

family_man wrote:http://voice.google.com

You could even set up a google number for your daughter, so that you could leave messages for her.

ty :)
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Just an FYI - minors in Virginia can petition for emancipation at age 16. I don't know the details, but here's the law in case your daughter ever wants to pursue it:

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504 ... d+16.1-331
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:28 pm

yup, it's called google voice and is linked to your google e-mail address. It can provide you with a whole separate telephone number where people can leave you messages. You also can forward TO or FROM this phone number to any other number / on or off any time. It also allows you to leave caller specific voice answering messages based on their caller ID (this always flips people out).

It costs nothing and you can listen to your voicemails over the internet and messages are transcribed too so you can view the message as well. Choose your own area code, can even choose HER area code so it's not a long distance call.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Can you have two google accounts and have the two accounts both be forwarding to the same cell phone?

And is there a way to set this up without a cell phone to forward to? My girl doesn't have a cell phone and it keeps not wanting to proceed with registration without putting a forwarding number.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:31 pm

yes, you can have two google voice numbers and they can be forwarded to each other.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 pm

You don't need to forward, the feature is there if you do have a cellphone....but it's a way to have a permanent phone number should you move, lose your cell phone contract or are homeless!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 pm

monkette31 wrote:yes, you can have two google voice numbers and they can be forwarded to each other.

Okay

But how do you sign up for it without a cell phone? It is requiring me to enter a cell phone number to proceed.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:28 pm

I just ran part way through the process. The very first screen asks whether you want a new number or to use a cell phone number. Maybe try to start it again.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:29 am

Eljay wrote:I just ran part way through the process. The very first screen asks whether you want a new number or to use a cell phone number. Maybe try to start it again.

okay

I had selected that I wanted a new number.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks to all who provided the further info. I just signed up a month ago and was unsure how to explain. I also got the separate number since my cell phone provider is not supported at this time. Noroses, I just call and check my vm from time to time although my baby is way to young yet. I do however have a message specifically towards her on that line. Someday, God willing!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:11 am

LynMCo wrote:Thanks to all who provided the further info. I just signed up a month ago and was unsure how to explain. I also got the separate number since my cell phone provider is not supported at this time. Noroses, I just call and check my vm from time to time although my baby is way to young yet. I do however have a message specifically towards her on that line. Someday, God willing!

Okay.

How did you get the google number without using your cell phone number? It still has me stuck in that part of the sign up process. :(

I'm on my way out the door for the visitation. I intend to be back later tonight.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:51 am

It will assign 2 numbers to you. 1 is the main number that people would call. The other is your access number to check messages. If I remember correctly, I did put in my cell phone number, it came back with a message that my provider wasn't supported at this time however, it still assigned the 2 numbers to me at the end of the process. I hope this helps.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Well, I had my two hour visit (although they started late and cut it short). I was treated as a criminal. I was forbidden to touch my child. If I discussed the case at all or any aspect of the false statements these people made about us, they would end the visit. I mostly let my girl talk. She kept starting to bring up the forbidden subjects (evidentally, they didn't tell her the boundaries. I think they were trying to set me up to terminate the visit this way.), and I would tell her that was not allowed to be discussed or they'd end the visit.

Before the visit started, the liars started talking down to me like a dog. I mentioned about the lies and they said that if I brought it up again that I wouldn't be allowed to see my girl. They have no remorse whatsoever for lying.

I bet at the next hearing they will bring up her real grades and claim it is proof that terminating our visits was a right move because the grades went up, even though they had went up weeks before our visits were terminated. They will spin it all to 'prove' that I am a 'danger' to my daughter.

We were forbidden to say anything negative about my ex, but my daughter started talking something bad about him and we almost got into trouble. My daughter hates him. She knows she will end up being forced to live with him though. She knows it's a lost cause.

I told her that her granny said that she loves and misses her, and she almost started crying. Then she told me that my mom left Christmas cards for her at the school and that we got wrote up for it. I told my girl that her granny was not under a no contact order.

They want my mom and me out of my girl's life for good. They are such hateful bastards. I hate every last one of them.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm

God, noroses I just want to cry at the evilness they are carrying out at the expense of you and your daughter. Please try to call/write that letter to the ACLU. In this state, you have I believe it's 90 days to appeal. Don't know about where you are but, please make sure you do right away if they terminate. Maybe the ACLU can somehow help if you get that letter to them. What you and your dau. are going through is the biggest, smelliest ball of crap! I can't believe there was a time I actually believed these monsters were out to do the right thing. God bless you both and I hope and pray something happens good for the two of you even in the eleventh hour. **Hugs** to both of you.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 am

LynMCo wrote:God, noroses I just want to cry at the evilness they are carrying out at the expense of you and your daughter. Please try to call/write that letter to the ACLU. In this state, you have I believe it's 90 days to appeal. Don't know about where you are but, please make sure you do right away if they terminate. Maybe the ACLU can somehow help if you get that letter to them. What you and your dau. are going through is the biggest, smelliest ball of crap! I can't believe there was a time I actually believed these monsters were out to do the right thing. God bless you both and I hope and pray something happens good for the two of you even in the eleventh hour. **Hugs** to both of you.

They have not terminated my parental rights yet. I hope my attorney is going to try and prevent that.

My poor girl was so visibly broken yesterday. A month with the enemy with no one in support of her has taken its toll. She has lost her will to fight. They won. My girl is damaged. I hate every last one of them.

I didn't even recognize my child yesterday. They have ruined my baby. Her eyes looked like they had been drained of her essence.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:16 pm

My daughter's grades are already dropping. The foster mom is still not taking her to events and the library so she can do her work. All of the hard work we did during our visits together is being wiped away.

I'll probably get blamed for this as well.

All of the assignments from when I had her she got either full credit/marks or close to it. The ones that have bad marks or no credit at all happened on the foster mom's watch.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:04 pm

I also hate them! I know what you mean re: eyes. When my sweet baby came to us at 3 months, she had the eyes of an old soul. It made me want to cry that an infant would have such a look. Then, after a while her eyes gained a sparkle and she always had the sweetest little imp of a grin, and a dimple in her cheek. The last time my husband saw her in March of 2011 and also in pictures we received in the Summer of 2011, she once again had the eyes of an old soul and looked as if she was carrying the world on her shoulders. The wrecker blamed us. As if her being removed from the only parents she'd ever known, who both loved her dearly most of her life and whom she loved in return, couldn't possibly have any effect on her! I hope and pray to see the day when the devils are put in check and finally have oversight re: their actions!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 am

If I disappear for a while, I am in jail. I have no idea the latest allegations against me. The cops tried to arrest me Saturday, but I pretended I wasn't home. They eventually stopped knocking and just started questioning my neighbors. It's only a matter of time until they catch up to me. They've been talking to my neighbors trying to find out my routine and I don't know what else.

Thank you for listening to me during my ordeal.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:23 pm

WTF? How can that be??? Is there a way for you to see your court records on-line? (local court, not family) Look to see if a warrant was issued?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

What'd your neighbors say? Any hints? I was hoping your daughter escaped and maybe they thought you had her...but then again, if they thought that they'd've broken the door down....patiently waiting for your appearance.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 pm

My attorney finally contacted me. She's trying to track down the warrant and what I'm being charged with. I told her about the cops showing up.

My attorney says this is the craziest child custody case she's ever had.

I did have visitation with my girl today. I'm starting to think she was drugged last week. She didn't even remember things I had told her.

We weren't allowed to touch each other, but when the time was up my daughter stared at the visitation supervisor briefly and then just hugged me. I hugged her back really tight. My daughter is still standing her ground against them. They were totally angry at her. The foster mom jerked her away and took her to a back room on the other side of the building. I was so proud of my girl though. She's such a fighter.

I kept half expecting the cops to show up, but none ever did.

I don't know what's going on about the warrant. I still haven't been able to get my other two cats out of the apartment. They had enough food and water, but I miss my kitties.

I'm trying to avoid police contact for now. I have medical procedure tomorrow, so I need to go to that.

Well, I'm exhausted and going to go to sleep for now. I haven't been sleeping much these days.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm

This is so crazy.

My attorney tried tracking down information about the arrest warrant. Not only did the court have no record of an arrest warrant, but the cops told my attorney that they weren't even at my place Saturday. Well, I was talking to my neighbors then, because I overheard the cops talking to them Saturday, and told them the cops said they weren't even here. They were like that's *blank* nuts. Then they were giving me details about it.

My mom was on the phone with me when they started knocking. It started as a normal knock, and they got louder and more forceful. I thought they were going to kick the door down.

Now I'm worried people are going to think I'm really nuts. But I've got witnesses that these people were there like that. And the neighbors knew the cops were there to arrest someone. Why are they lying about being at my place??

So, according to the government, there is no arrest warrant on me. The cops were just harassing me for some reason? I am a mess of nerves. I still am jumpy when I hear someone knocking or see a cop car. I'm staying somewhere else to get away from it as much as I can. I feel like they're trying to drive me insane or something. There were even cops driving in and out of the parking lot and slowing down around my place. I saw one cop look up at my windows while he was slowing down, then he turned around and left.

I had the procedure done on my hand/wrist today, so typing is a chore. I cannot even grip anything in my hand. So must close this.

I'll be glad to move away from here. I'm so tired of this town.

family_man

Postby family_man » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:59 am

I'm glad the police visit had nothing to do with you. They were probably investigating a different reported crime, and looking for witnesses, etc. Take it easy, and rest that hand of yours. Thanks for the update. I was concerned about you.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Return to “CPS Investigations”