D.C.F/BROKEN LAWS

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ashleysmom

D.C.F/BROKEN LAWS

Postby ashleysmom » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:19 pm

MY 15 YR OLD DAUGHTER IS PREGNANT AND IN THE HANDS OF A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER. AND C.P.S IN THIS CASE REFUSES TO REMOVE HER BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PLACE HER. CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES(WHAT DOES THAT MEAN)?INJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE HERE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.I AM IN A BATTLE WITH THESE PEOPLE ALL ON MY OWN.AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN I MADE THE LAST REPORT WHY I WAS TOLD BY C.P.S.THAT NOT ALL SEX OFFENDERS MUST BE INVESTAGATED,WELL I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN PROTECT THEM FROM WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IN MY CASE WHERE WAS THE LOVE AND CONCERN FOR MY BABY GIRL ASHLEY MOMMY LOVES YOU SWEET HEART AND THE LAW WONT ALLOW ME TO COME FOR YOU RIGHT NOW BUT YOU BET NO C.P.S.WORKER IS GOING TO STOP ME LOVE MOM

Chaco

Postby Chaco » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:26 pm

I'm confused. Your daughter is pregnant at 15 and living with a registered sex offender??? :shock:

You appear to be having a battle with CPS, yet they don't have your daughter, is that right?

If CPS doesn't have her, why don't you just go and get her?

I'm VERY confused, sorry.

Chaco

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:45 pm

For one thing CPS is not the law.....their cloak of covering is very good to say the least as the government looks the other way in regards to their shinanighans.

Did you go to the police because she is under age?

How and why was she with him?

If CPS is not investigating you or her then you need to go to some sites about sex offenders and find out what to do about your situation.

INJUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE HERE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.I AM IN A BATTLE WITH THESE PEOPLE ALL ON MY OWN
If you are battling them to try and get your daughter back they won't help you. You are going to the wrong agency for that. But, do know this that you need to protect your future grandchild also if you can because they will be watching the situation and come and take the baby from the hospital. Find out what you can do to gain guardianship of the baby. Find out if you have the legal right because she is underage to take custody of the baby when the baby is born. You must get guardianship before the baby is born so that you can protect the baby.

You need to look up the statues and laws in your state to see what you can do in regards to an underage girl being with a sex offender.
You need to know for sure if he is registered as a sex offender. You need proof of that.

This is the only thing I know to tell you.

Perhaps some that know more will respond so be sure to check back and see if there are any more posts
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:25 pm

Cps only investigates matters that deal with "relatives,family" not strangers..That would be a police investigation
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

thia'smommy

dcf

Postby thia'smommy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:40 am

DEAR ASHLYS MOM

I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU FINALLY GOT ACTIVATED ON THIS FORUM, LIKE I TOLD YOU.

THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM ARE VERY SMART AND CAN HELP YOU.

WELCOME, NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN RAVING ABOUT.

NOW READ EVERYTHING HERE AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, THAT IS YOUR BEST DEFENSE.. :D

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:36 am

What State are you in? When they said to get proof of him being a sex offender, it's not really that hard. Say you're in Florida. Yahoo, Lycos, Google, dont matter which, enter YourStateHere Sex Offender Registry (An example since I live in Florida would be Florida Sex Offender Registry) and do the search.

You should find it easily. You will see fields to put in full name, address and county usually. Fill these out with whatyou know then search. If he's in there, he's registered, then PRINT that as it will include his photo. If you have no printer, the local library should have computers and a printer.

Drive that paper directly to the police. Hand it to them and let them know he has your 15 year old daughter and he got her pregnant. THAT will galvenize them into action.

Now if he's not in the registry, then he's not 1, registered, or 2, convicted of the sex rime in another state and he failed to register in your current state. Then you would have to search for him in each state on the net till you find him. It's a long process, and all you have to enter really is his name... if he isn't using an assumed identity.

And actually, informing the police (dont call, stand in their office and let them see how serious you are, it's much easier to get rid of you by hanging up, and they can't hang up on you if your staring at them across their desk.) while standing there SHOULD get them moving when you explain your daughter is 15. That is statutory rape. And yes, Parents can press the charges. It dont matter if she was willing or not, you have the right to press those charges in your daughter's defense.

And do it quickly. If the police refuse to do anything about it (and I would boggle if they didnt do anything) then get the report where you filed the complaint, they have to give you a copy. KEEP IT HANDY! because CPS may show up looking for you for failure to protect your teen, when we all know that really isnt the case. While it may not actually stop CPS from persuiting you, you will have proof at least that you tried your best to protect her from this monster.

Good luck!

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:59 pm

You asked the right question CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES(WHAT DOES THAT MEAN)

here in missouri the DFS/CPS/GAL are protecting sex offenders here.

you find out what it means you tell me.

Just go get your daughter.or go to your sheriffs dept and get the proof you need that he is a sex offender it helps.It did my case.the ex husband admitted it in court that this guy Is a friends of his,not was but is.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:12 pm

Can anybody help this poor mom,she is out of her head.With trying to get the police to look into this offenders background,and the judge that is handeling her case is the same one that sentenced this sex offender 8 years ago.

So help her PLEASE!!!!!

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:23 pm

Angel,

Kddav gave her some very good answers.

She never came back and said anymore so until she does we can't help her.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

sedwards

Postby sedwards » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:27 pm

go file a delaration of facts in the case and as they said find him in the registry and go get her
if you want you can give me the name an di will help you search the registrys .to shorten the look time who actually took her and for what reason ,

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:44 pm

Is she there on her own free will?

Is this sexual predator the father?

Like I said before...Cps won't investigate a case that the perpatrator isn't a family member...This is a police matter..

If you know where she is call the police and state that she is a runaway and the man is hiding and possible molesting her..

She didn't leave enough info to make a clear approach to solving the problem :(

ashleysmom

Postby ashleysmom » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:05 pm

He is in tennessee and the CPS here in florida didn't know he was a registered sex offender until i notified them after i had him arrested for failing to be registerd. And they still have refused to remove my daughter from his home.

They act like it is no crime for me to be concerned and that i am retaliating against him because he has my daughter in his custoday and that even thou his stipulations are he is not to be around any child under the age of 17,they think its ok and tell me not to worry about it,they feel as if she is in good hands.

Any ideas because i have already been to the police station and informed them of this and they have not taken action,to furthur investagate.

NOW WHAT do i do?

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:16 pm

Is she there on her own free will?

Is this sexual predator the father?

ashleysmom

Postby ashleysmom » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:18 pm

No she is not there on her own free will CPs put her there/
We do not know rather the guy is the father or not.

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:31 pm

CPS put her there!!!!!!!!! WTF.

Look for a pro bono attorney to sue cps..........If they put her in the home of a registered sex offender..Lawyers will stand in line to sue them..

Do you talk to her at all?

Is there a place she can runaway to, like a relative in another state that would hide her for 3 years?

When she turns 18 she should sue them also for putting her there..

The federal courts would have a hay-day with this..

I'd write letters to congressmen, governor, the head of HHS..

What level of offender is he?

ashleysmom

Postby ashleysmom » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:55 pm

No they won't let me talk to her.I am not sure what level of offense he is but i recently had him arrested for failing to register.

CPS doesn't care that he is registered.And the stipulations of his release is he is not to have contact with any child under the age of 17,and CPS knows this,but they don't even wabt to hear it.

I will look for the pro-bono lawyers and hopwfully they will help me.What makes you so sure they will.

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:41 pm

Maybe you should contact the National Center of missing and exploited children about this. With all that has been going on as of late with sex offenders the media, and politicians would have a literal hayday with this. Just have to find the right person to listen. CPS is exploiting your daughter!

http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servle ... PageId=218

Michael

CPS

Postby Michael » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:53 pm

How and why did CPS have custody of your daughter to place her with the sex offender.

If the child was taken from one state to another and became pregnant while in the second state then the Mann Act applies and you can dontact the FBI. This is a federal not a CPS matter.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:54 am

In the first post you said CPS will not do anything because they did not place her, and in one of the last posts you said CPS put her there.

Which is correct?

Return to “CPS Investigations”