Contacted by F. care licensing Supervisor...

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

Contacted by F. care licensing Supervisor...

Postby LynMCo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Seems they've learned about my blog. In response to my, "No one cared to listen last year when lives were being destroyed. Your SW straight out lied in a court of law. My blog is my only outlet against the devastation your agency carried out. You can all go to hell, my blog stays as it is." He stated that his concern was re: the pics. He reminded me about the statewide rule against publishing pics. of foster children. I stated "again go to hell, the pics. are mine and I'll do what I please with my own property." His response was, "well you need to know that the state will proceed to take steps to revoke your license permanently." Big freaking whoop de do!! I gave it up last Jan. and have no desire to ever seek one again!! When he failed to impress me with that, he threw in "...well you won't be able to work with children again." This succeeded in getting my blood boiling. The agency knows I'm a preschool teacher and that I also worked as a private nanny for 10 years. I ended the conversation with, "I will be contacting the ACLU re: your attempt to interfere with my 1st amendment right. You no longer control me. You can all go to hell. Don't ever contact me again!" Then I hung up. Yes, there is confidentiality rules however, since she was adopted in Sept. I don't see that it matters. One thing that got me p'd off, he said, "I'm sorry" 3 or 4 times. Too little too late!! May they all rot!!

monkette31

Re: Contacted by F. care licensing Supervisor...

Postby monkette31 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

HA! ya, screw them. :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks Monkette! I was still fuming at time of posting. Now, my sick sense of pride has taken over. The more I think about it, I believe his call was more about the wrecker than about Ahmi. Especially since towards the end of the call. He seemed to be reaching for anything since I wasn't impressed by his opening threat or words. These days when a search is done of her name, my blog comes up more than her achievements! :D :D :D :D Lol! I don't think wreckers in San Diego have ever had anyone fight back in such a public way. My friend suggested I make my blog private. Over my Dead body! It would have to be an incredibly cold day in Hell!! They didn't want to hear/listen last year, I think I have their freaking attention now!

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:19 pm

I had a blog too at www.mywellbriety.com . It's down now, just gotta transfer the database to a new domain one of these nights and mine goes back up too! My blog as well came up when you entered any of their names, judges names, lawyers names, etc...i guess the csw finally freaked out when she went ego surfing and it apparently scared the crap out of her! She informed the court but the judge (active cps case)...

just told me to remove all the identifying case information....so I kind of had to at the time,...I think there is so much that the internet can do for our organizations...that has not yet even begun....
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 pm

.so I kind of had to at the time,...I think there is so much that the internet can do for our organizations...that has not yet even begun....

Absolutely! I thank God everyday for the blessing that is the Internet. The world is getting smaller every day! A year ago, I had a very small footprint online. Now, I'm on all major search engines. My blog has readers from all over the world. I'm still amazed when I look at my reader list. It's definitely getting easier and easier to reconnect. I recently found a favorite cousin I hadn't seen in close to 25 years! :D :D :D

Enjoy your weekend!

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Monkette wrote:.so I kind of had to at the time,...I think there is so much that the internet can do for our organizations...that has not yet even begun....

Absolutely! I thank God everyday for the blessing that is the Internet. The world is getting smaller every day! A year ago, I had a very small footprint online. Now, I'm on all major search engines. My blog has readers from all over the world. I'm still amazed when I look at my reader list. It's definitely getting easier and easier to reconnect. I recently found a favorite cousin I hadn't seen in close to 25 years! :D :D :D

Enjoy your weekend!

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:07 pm

nice blog by the way, i started collecting them, there are thousands of us! I like the widescreen format and it's clean! Also, I really like the WEBRING at the bottom....that I'm sure is also doing a lot for your Search Engine Optimization!....can't wait to get mine back up and link it! :mrgreen:

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 am

Thank you! I look forward to reading yours! :D :D :D

Return to “CPS Investigations”