What's up?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

Re: What's up?

Postby brookeycookie » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:25 pm

You can send a note to school saying your child is not allowed to be questioned or talked to by CPS without you being there. Be warned though, public schools are mandated reporters, and more often than not , they somehow forget there is a note in your kids file. Or a different teacher/school secretary is unaware of it. Or they bring a cop with them and the school goes against your note. ... no idea if it would help, but pay the 6 bucks to have it notarized. Maybe that will seem more official to the school principle/teacher/secretary.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Ok. I will do that then. She goes to head start so not really any secretary or anything very small school etc.The principal lady knows all the parents personally so it shouldn't be a problem. He just said the first time he came by our house that he would have to talk to our daughter because its mandatory that he do so now. I don't see why what she gonna tell him the house is clean seeing how that he is already here and can see that for himself. She doesn't turn 5 until Late November so he might be waiting until then. Fortunately our kids refuse to talk to him they don't know him nor like him and I have explained to our daughter who they are etc so she is not to talk to them if they do show up.If the school does let them talk to her I will be pulling her out of school and filing a law suit against them and CPS. This is not a abuse case of any kind they are just whiney assholes who think they have a right to tell me how clean my house has to remain. I swear my house looks like a freaking hospital now because its so clean and everything is in its place I want these cockroaches off my ass so that is the way its gotta be hopefully till january which is when he said they will see if judge will dismiss the last 3 months of it if everything goes fine. I don't know what he is looking for when he comes in here we got rid of the dog which was part of the problem so it can't stain the floor anymore the kids do not eat anywhere except the kitchen table and do not drink anywhere except there as well. My biggest problem is if he is going to complain over my son dragging toys all over the house or dirty laundry sitting in the laundry room...its a pain in the ass being stressed constantly.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Didn't realize it has been 3 months since I posted..nothing real exciting going on. Main idiot CW we saw like 2 weeks ago said he was going to find out when we go to court to close this stupid case 3 months early because I got rid of the dog that was the main problem. Well today wife takes her pay stubs to her FS worker and she comes out says the CW's supervisor wants to see us I figured it was to close the case but no...she claims he is out of town and that she will find out about the court hearing since no one has heard anything she presents us to some new CW that she says will handle the main idiot CW cases for now...she starts yapping her gums about whether my son has had his 3 year old check up. Uh he has been 3 for 4 days I haven't gotten around to it like its any of her business asks if either of the kids has seen dentist again not any of her business she says she expects to see a appt made when she comes out to do a home visit...well I will have our copy of the case plan sitting right here on my desk and would challenge her to show me where my kids getting their teeth cleaned is any of her business one and another where she sees that in the case plan because it isn't. Would it really kill these morons to close the case like they have claimed for a month they were going to. Either way it closes on April 5th but I would rather have it closed sooner than later...I hate switching CW no idea what a new one is going to whine about...personally I think someone has been talking to DFCS bc the usual idiot CW never asked about kids going to Dr unless it was obvious one of them was sick which they were back in December we all were and we are all fine now. I swear being around those scumbags makes the rest of the day irritable.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Out here the dental checkups and immunizations are very important. Children have to see a dentist every 6 mos, I rally think it's on a lot of their paperwork, a standard first time question probably for many of their forms. I was charged with dental neglect because my son had not seen a dentist in 6 mos, 7 doesn't count...and in fact this was the reason they told me that they were taking custody of all of my children.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:56 am

Yep, Monkette is right... it is a "standard of care" that children should see a dentist every 6 months. People who genuinely neglect their children don't/won't/can't afford to take them so be careful not to let yourself slip into that category (in their eyes). Sadly, once you're kids are "in the system" they do have the right/obligation to ensure they are being properly cared for. Well child check-ups and/or annual medical exams are expected as well. You just don't want to give them any ammo, in fact, want to present to them "we are perfectly able to care for our kids as evidenced by their clean appearance, tidy house, stocked fridge, good grades, proper healthcare, gainfully employed parent(s), etc."
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 am

Ah...Ya know its odd. The blonde supervisor lady told us the darker headed lady was taking over our original CW cases for now yet the blonde is the one that went and harassed my daughter at school...I am hoping that she did it because it had not happened before and they are supposedly closing the case...don't know if she was trying to get a rise out of me or not or is fishing for something that isn't there. Good thing they didn't answer the phone Friday when I called. I will make apts for the kids they need them either way...Daughter just turned 5 and she has had hers in December son does need his as well..mine as well make it on my terms...Just pisses me off these retards think they can boss someone around...they wouldn't like it when the shoe is on the other foot...I can kick a lot harder than they can.Also are they allowed to ask who their doctor is? If so can they get information from him or her regarding my kids without my permission? If they can is there anything I can do to make sure they can't. They know who the doctor is and they asked us to sign a release form which we did not do and I won't do either. Its none of their damn business what my doctor says about my kids. That was never even part of the case plan. The main part of the case plan was to either get rid of the dog or make sure it was not messing up the house. The dog has been gone since a week after we went to court! Ever since then the original CW hasn't really given a crap to see the house..he stands in the LR and just talks to us. Seems to me they sent him packing and are fishing for something...they really really do not want to get on my bad side...I have done what they wanted but I am not some little punk they can push around.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 am

Yes, they can go to your doctor and get med records without your consent (they can be "hipaa exempt -- see this: http://community.lawyers.com/forums/p/117065/576972.aspx )

Best way to approach this is to call or go see your doctor, tell him/her what they are trying to do, clarify with your doctor that your children are NOT medically neglected, that he/she has no outstanding concerns and then ASK HIM/HER TO WRITE A LETTER STATING THAT. Get that letter in your hands and send it the caseworker, your lawyer, your children's lawyer via certified mail. That may head them off at the pass, so to speak.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Another thing, regarding the school.... yes, teachers are mandated reporters, but they can report to the police, sheriff or CPS*. If you're on good terms with the principal, encourage them to call the police and not CPS. There are so many absurd cases of CPS going hog wild over a simple bruise or scratch where the police would treat realistically since they won't benefit financially by taking the kids.

*That's here in So Cal... do some research for your location.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:24 pm

So let me get this right. Neither me or my kids have rights when it comes to school or medical care...good to know...so what are people supposed to do? Homeschool the kids and become a doctor and do it yourself? They have never said anything about my kids health because there is nothing wrong with them and never has been.Guess its time to change pediatricians then...should have thought of why they wanted his name before I told them...still have not heard from anyone in over 3 weeks besides them harassing my kid at school on Friday. I will call them on the first if I haven't been notified of court date yet or if they haven't closed this retarded case yet...they got 2 months and a week before it expires...I am out of here a month and a half after that.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:38 am

I watched this a couple of days ago...describes exactly what you're talking about...and from the parentalrights.org people:
http://www.overruledmovie.com/
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Well they finally kidnapped my kids. Tuesday morning my father left the door open a crack waiting for the dogs to come back in and they are claiming my son got out and was near the road. and we left took daughter to school then we 3 went to wife's dr appt. On way back took the short cut I always took to get home and a cop was sitting there waiting on side of road. She pulled me over and said DFCS needed to make sure my kids were ok I was like he is right here he is fine. She was like well we got a report this morning about a 3 year oldish boy being near the road. So dfcs lady came out saw my son and said she was waiting for her supervisor to tell her what to do. Obviously her supervisor had gone to a judge and had gotten him to give them temp custody of my kids. I tried to resist but they threatened to arrest me and my wife put our son in their truck we raced as fast as we could to my daughters school but a pig was already there and the school refused to let my wife in to get our daughter. I pulled out and pig followed me and I was arrested for disorderly conduct and a bunch of retarded traffic violations that he decided to throw on for good measure I just got out this morning. Fortunately we have a lawyer who is not court appointed and seems good so far. They went to court yesterday but lawyer was only one that talked wife and mother saw the kids yesterday no idea what exactly dfcs end game is but they obviously don't like us having this lawyer he scares them obviously. All they have is hearsay that my son has gotten out so lawyer didn't want to do 72 hour hearing because they could use the hearsay against us. He is familiarizing himself with the case and I am fixing to call him and go talk to him hopefully. Just curious what we should do other than talk to the lawyer and follow his advice. I have already made the decision my kids will be homeschooled from now on after this bullcrap with my daughters school allowing dfcs to kidnap her.

Where can I find the paper to transfer custody of our unborn baby to my mother when she is born.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:27 pm

that's so fucked, pieces of shyt, anyways, I think their next move, if they haven't done so already is to gather more misinformation to use against the parents in court. They will come all correct, saying they need this and that info, want you to enter a discussion with them regarding your children and/or anyone and they will use every piece of info you give them against you. I wouldn't give them any more info right now.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm

WhiteHaven wrote:... we 3 went to wife's dr appt. On way back took the short cut I always took to get home and a cop was sitting there waiting on side of road. She pulled me over and said DFCS needed to make sure my kids were ok I was like he is right here he is fine. She was like well we got a report this morning about a 3 year oldish boy being near the road.

So, your son was WITH YOU when the cop stopped you???? You need to subpoena the officer to your next hearing to testify to that.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Yes my son was with me. They claimed the sheriff's office got a call that there was a child around 3 near the road near our house and since we live over that way they assumed it was him. I have child safety locks on the doors to prevent him from getting out but since there had been 2 or 3 other reports all of which added up to nothing they felt like they needed to kidnap my kids from me for their "safety" I still haven't seen the court order I was in jail for 2 days and the wife and parents went to court yesterday but the lawyer tried to get a deal done with CPS but they refused.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm

monkette31 wrote:that's so fucked, pieces of shyt, anyways, I think their next move, if they haven't done so already is to gather more misinformation to use against the parents in court. They will come all correct, saying they need this and that info, want you to enter a discussion with them regarding your children and/or anyone and they will use every piece of info you give them against you. I wouldn't give them any more info right now.

Our lawyer who I will meet tomorrow has already said DO NOT talk to them without him present. Everything is to go through him other than our visitation with the kids.

I need to find information on making my parents my unborn daughter's temporary guardians. Do I have to file it with the court or no? Do I need to get it notarized or no?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:56 pm

WhiteHaven wrote:
monkette31 wrote:I need to find information on making my parents my unborn daughter's temporary guardians. Do I have to file it with the court or no? Do I need to get it notarized or no?

Make it custody, court approved, yes... (ALL custody orders/agreements are invalid if not court approved) do it in advance of her birth.

Google "temporary custody order form illinois" (insert your state name)

Daxx27

Postby Daxx27 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Do you know of the other children in the neighborhood? Is there a way to verify there's another boy around your child's age?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 am

Daxx27 wrote:Do you know of the other children in the neighborhood? Is there a way to verify there's another boy around your child's age?

His neighbors clearly have it out for him. Whoever called it in had a choice: upon seeing a loose and unsupervised child near the road, go rescue him and take him to his front door *OR* sit on the phone and call the police, not to save the child, but to get them in trouble. It's not a rabid dog, for Pete's sake... take him home!

But... the kid was with him at the time of this alleged call so they can go pound sand as it was clearly a total fabrication. The police officer witnessed the child was with them in the car and that's all that needs to be said in court.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 am

Eljay wrote:
WhiteHaven wrote:
monkette31 wrote:I need to find information on making my parents my unborn daughter's temporary guardians. Do I have to file it with the court or no? Do I need to get it notarized or no?

Make it custody, court approved, yes... (ALL custody orders/agreements are invalid if not court approved) do it in advance of her birth.

Google "temporary custody order form illinois" (insert your state name)

How can I do it in advance of her birth its asking for her birth date and I don't know it since she isn't here yet.If I get it notarized that makes it legal doesn't it? I am trying to get ahold of my lawyer he called earlier but I wasn't here and now he isn't answering....sigh!

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 am

Daxx27 wrote:Do you know of the other children in the neighborhood? Is there a way to verify there's another boy around your child's age?

I know there are 2 other children both boys that live next to us. We live on a dirt road and they live about 300 yards from us. I have only seen them once or twice so no idea how old they are but they look to be about 5-7 years old.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

WhiteHaven wrote:
How can I do it in advance of her birth its asking for her birth date and I don't know it since she isn't here yet.If I get it notarized that makes it legal doesn't it? I am trying to get ahold of my lawyer he called earlier but I wasn't here and now he isn't answering....sigh!

It looks like your state refers to this as 'temporary guardianship' per http://www.gaprobate.org/guardianship.php

Form here: http://www.gaprobate.org/forms/forms10/ ... idated.doc

For birthdate, use something like "due 5/1/2012" or "EDD 5/1/12" estimated due date. You're going to have to be honest with the court, and I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

Notarizing DOES NOT MAKE ANYTHING LEGAL!!!!!!!!! I should put that in bold too. Notarizing *ONLY* means that it is verified that YOU signed the document... notaries have nothing whatsoever to do with the legality of a document. I could have a letter notarized that said "Eljay is President of the USA" and it wouldn't make it legal.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Lawyer said that they have made no petition to get our unborn daughter and he sees no reason that they would take her because they have no case to do so. He doesn't even understand why they took my daughter who is in school every day of the week and it was my son that has been accused of getting out. He is the same lawyer that sued DFCS in my county about 8 years ago and won like 30$ million from them he said it was more corrupt then than it is now...its hard to imagine that. He says if they try and take our unborn daughter to immediately call him and said not to talk to them at all instead to tell them to call him and set up and appt. He says he sees no problem in getting our daughter back but they have a case against my son because he is being accused of getting loose 2 times. He asked them Wednesday what their end game was and they couldn't even give him an answer! He asked if they were trying to terminate our parental rights and they said NO. So he said we will meet Tuesday and discuss everything from start to beginning. I like this guy he has a kid around the same age as my son so he seems to understand how hyper they can be.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:11 pm

oh man, sounds like you have a GREAT lawyer....

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Yeah I am starting to think that way to. I am preparing for the worst but hoping for the best when it comes to our unborn daughter. I hope he is as good in court as he claims to be,we shall see.

WhiteHaven

Postby WhiteHaven » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Anyone know where I can look up my lawyers past cases and stuff he has been involved with?

Return to “CPS Investigations”