Brand new post...

Forum announcements and event postings here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LynMCo

Brand new post...

Postby LynMCo » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Just published "ARE CHILDREN THE STATES SECRET BOUNTY?" at lynmco-childpunishingservice.blogspot.com All thoughts and or comments always appreciated. Thanks.
P.s. Should hit 2,000 next few days. Thank you to anyone who visits! I'm glad the county of San Diego has found my blog. If it bothers them at all, my work is done! :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

monkette31

Re: Brand new post...

Postby monkette31 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:44 am

Yep, them finding our blogs usually scare the shit out of them...lets hope for much diarrhea for Wrocklage....I could say a lot of swear words here...I read your blog and I do appreciate everything you say on there, I also know from experience how social workers are, I have many plans for them.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

Thank you Monkette. Hugs

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Great words there! Just to clarify, the quote is "For the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil" (1 Timothy 6:10). Money isn't evil, it's what people will do to get it that unveils the evil in their souls.

IMHO, the solution to the CPS monster is to have declining funding. There are some children/families in need of CPS intervention, but it's the icing on the cake funding that is bringing about the destruction of families. Give them their 100% funding for the first month, then take 10% away each month thereafter to remove the incentives to keep families locked into their "services" and remove the financial rewards that keep children in foster care. They should be penalized for failing to reunite families. If they focus their efforts ONLY on the families that really need them, they don't have to keep the bonus money rolling in by collecting the bounty on innocent children in good families.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:39 am

IMHO, the solution to the CPS monster is to have declining funding. There are some children/families in need of CPS intervention, but it's the icing on the cake funding that is bringing about the destruction of families. Give them their 100% funding for the first month, then take 10% away each month thereafter to remove the incentives to keep families locked into their "services" and remove the financial rewards that keep children in foster care. They should be penalized for failing to reunite families. If they focus their efforts ONLY on the families that really need them, they don't have to keep the bonus money rolling in by collecting the bounty on innocent children in good families.

IMO, the solution to CPS abuse is: If children are removed from the home, at the 72 hour after removal (3 days) CPS must serve you with their evidence they will use to justify removal... 48 hours (2 days) later, giving parents time to mount a defense after being served CPS's evidence, a hearing should be held with a "jury or panel" of parents to decide if the removal is justified...

If they rule it is NOT justified, CPS should be forced to pay $100 a day($500) for each child removed..

If they justify removal, they could give it's recommendation as to what services, are needed.. every 60 days this "panel" would sit in on a hearing to see what the parents have done to correct the problems; completed case plans, cleaned their house, counseling, etc. And be the deciding factor in returning kids

1. This would take the pressure off of CPS and the courts to always claim "err on the side of caution" in keeping kids out of the home, it would be on the " jury parents "...
2. CPS would also find out quick what parents "In their community" see as "abuse and neglect"..
3. It would take away the "we don't have enough evidence yet, but go to "our" service providers so we can get the paid, professional reports we need"..

I think there would be an immediate 70% drop in kids entering foster-care.
It would immediately punish CPS financially for unjustified removals and this financial punishment is cheap compared to what it costs innocent parents.
The community would be a watchdog, overseeing CPS actions...

In a side note... Look how far social services has gone:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gop- ... ylbmcjkccY

Talk about red tape: Colorado's Department of Human Services last year proposed regulating child care businesses down to the number of crayons per box and the color of dolls kids can play with.

Also included: How many books child care centers should have, limits on computer and TV time, and bans on "googly eyes" and cotton balls, considered potential choking hazards.
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

LynMCo

Postby LynMCo » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Eljay and Good Dad, Great points and ideas! Good Dad you should run for public office! I'm sure there are enough victims of the system, that with changing the $ monster as a platform you'd find plenty of supporters! I do also believe they need to cut out the section of the law that awards states with $ incentives for each child adopted from the system. I mean WTF why reward them for something they should already be doing and working towards? I mean the supporters of this law said the main concern was turning the focus towards what was in the child's best interest. Well it doesn't take $ or a genius to figure that out! If a parent is following a case plan in a timely manner, it's not rocket science to figure out they should be reunified! Should they be allowed to take 2 or 3 years? No but, if they start to make changes within the first few months? Most definitely! Not 18 months as is current practice. Within the year! In my daughters case, she was 3 months when placed with us. Birth Mom wasn't working towards anything at the end. In fact, kept getting dropped from her programs, arrested, missing visits, etc... Even after a 6 month extension from the Judge. So in cases re: babies, IMO the window is much, much shorter. As a student of Child Development, I do believe a baby needs the security of attachments, bonds, routine, and stability in order to thrive. Just MHO :) :)

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Great ideas Good Dad! And the parent panel/jury thing is great too. I've sat around on jury duty enough times to see that people could be put to good use instead of just sitting around on their butts!
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Announcements”