Why do they even come here now?

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Why do they even come here now?

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 am

The two social workers were just here banging at my door, demanding that I let them in. Okay, why should I?

I am not even allowed to speak to my daughter anymore. She is never coming here again (but not by any choice of mine!). Why do they even need to come by here? I sure am not going to allow them to come in. They are not welcome in my home. They were never welcome in my home. I have absolutely nothing to gain by allowing them into my home.

Why do they even bother coming by?

My cat growls whenever they come to the door. She cannot stand them. She knows they were the ones who took my girl away from her. She senses their presence and just growls. She never growls at anyone else. Just them.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

treytrey1

Re: Why do they even come here now?

Postby treytrey1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

Dont let them in, as you said your daughter is gone and your not allowed contact. You might ask them what is the nature of
their visit without opening the door. Do you still have a caseworker or has your case been offically closed? If its still open call
your cw and demand to know why these workers are coming to your door. There should be no reason for this. Im so sorry your
still having to deal with them. Hugs to you. :(

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

It was my case worker that came to the door. It was she and her partner that she rides around with these days.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

NoRoses, I've done a lot of thinking about your case. Wondering why they've gone to so much trouble to destroy you when you obviously have your daughter's best interests at heart. In a different thread, Eljay called your caseworkers bullies. That's the only explanation that makes sense.

I'm convinced that CPS attracts sociopaths and narcissists. It attracts people who project their own parents' shortcomings onto the parents they investigate. Your ex also sounds like a sociopath, which might explain why your caseworker is siding with him. Folk wisdom says that sociopaths recognize and protect each other.

Here are some interesting links about bullies and sociopaths and their victims:

http://toogoodtobereal.blogspot.com/2006/06/beware-techniques-of-sociopath.html
http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/traits/victims.htm
http://www.kickbully.com/

And there are many, many others.

Maybe I'm wrong, but no other explanation makes sense.

The caseworkers are still showing up because the sociopath behind it all, whoever that may be, isn't done with you yet.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:21 am

They like to harass me.

The main case worker has been trying to get me kicked off disability and food stamps. They had got false reports that I was making income that I wasn't making.

I am not allowing them into my home again. I had cooperated and did what I was told for a year. What do I have to show for it?

When I move I am not telling them where I moved.

The main case worker smiles when she inflicts pain. She enjoys it. And she can come up with new lies without having to think much about it.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:37 pm

They probably need you to sign some form to make them look like competent CPS monsters/employees. Get or borrow a big frightening dog that snarls and lunges at visitors. Let them meet it.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 pm

I heard from my attorney today. She was asking if the worker had done a home visit lately. Interesting timing. I didn't say whether or not she had been here. I just said that she had not done a home visit. I also said that she doesn't have a reason to do a home visit anymore since my daughter was never coming here again anyway. My lawyer did not comment.

I believe that my lawyer and this case worker have been chit chatting about the case and that she already knew the worker had attempted to do a home visit. I do not care though. I am not allowing that worker into any home of mine ever again.

The case worker got the appointment for the psych evaluation two weeks after the court date in which the results were supposed to be entered. I doubt that is a coincidence. And it is set up in Frankfort which is about three hours from here, and they know I have transportation problems.

I mentioned to my attorney that I have a copy of the psych evaluation done on me prior to my daughter being taken and how it even mentions that there were no signs of hallucinations or delusions present (when the worker said I suffered from delusions) and my attorney didn't get all excited wanting to use it. I was like it shows that what the worker was saying was a lie, and she still didn't get excited about it. Instead, she wanted to discuss it with the case worker to see if it was okay with the case worker to use it. I was like what....????

My attorney mentioned that the supervisor and some others were fired at the cabinet. Basically, the ones that were the least corrupt got the axe. The worker that has ruined my life might be promoted to supervisor. She will have even more power over people then.

My attorney didn't like that I said anything against the worker.

My attorney said that the worker said my daughter was okay. I know she isn't. She's probably figuring out that she was duped by now.

The worker had commented when my girl was being sent away how it was best for her and how she'll have a decent mother now (referring to his wife). I hate that blank. I cannot even come up with a word bad enough to describe her.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

I totally don't get why you would need to do any of their shit anymore . Someone explain. Seriously, what are they gonna do if you refuse? Kidnap your kid?

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:34 pm

I mean, what do they want? Have they answered yet, as to wtf they want more home visits for? Man, this makes me so mad.

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 pm

And WHY do they still want the psych eval!!!!!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 pm

The one they are sending me to for the psych evaluation did the one on my daughter where she was diagnosed with things she didn't have and said that it was influenced by the mother (me). So, the evaluator will be automatically confirming everything they say. The evaluation is just to further villify me, but if I don't have it done then I might go to jail for violation of court order. The judge likes to threaten me with jail.

I have a copy of the psych evaluation done prior to my daughter being taken. It was part of the disability claim, although I didn't know why they send me for it. It is probably good that I had it done though. That psych evaluation showed me as just having mild PTSD, but being totally functioning. And the psych evaluator wrote that there were no signs of hallucinations or delusions. The case worker had wrote up that I was delusional. That psych evaluation from before my girl was taken proves that the case worker lied. My lawyer does not want to use it in court though.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:20 pm

noroses, why are they still bothering you? WTF! I thought your case was closed, they gave custody to father, shipped her away, end of story. Man, I can only dream of what I'd say or do if they showed up on my doorstep....at this point.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Are they proceeding with TPR, even though she's with dad?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 am

Eljay wrote:Are they proceeding with TPR, even though she's with dad?

I think so.

The next court date is May 10th.

My attorney just says she hopes it doesn't happen. She has not defended or fought for me this entire case. Instead, she just sits back and lets CPS call the shots.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 am

monkette31 wrote:noroses, why are they still bothering you? WTF! I thought your case was closed, they gave custody to father, shipped her away, end of story. Man, I can only dream of what I'd say or do if they showed up on my doorstep....at this point.

Yes, they are still bothering me.

And even though it's even in the court papers now that there will be no efforts to reunify her with me. There never was any efforts made to reunify her with me.

They have not closed the case officially. He has her just like they intended from the day they took her.

I think they are purposely keeping the case open long enough to be able to do the TPR on me. They know that I intended to fight for her in Virginia. They want me out of her life for good. They have even said so. One of them even made the comment after court the day he got her that she would be having a decent mother now (referring to his new wife) and people have spoken before about the possibility of her adopting her.

They expect me to be still following the case plan. What for?? I am expected to still shell out money for a two-bedroom apartment for someone who will never even be here. I am expected to still keep my medicines locked up (essentially locking them up away from myself).

No, I am not going to allow them in my home again. I am moving and not letting them know where I'ved moved. I don't even know where I'm going. I feel very lost right now.

They do not have any justifiable reason to still be coming here. None. I dare anyone to even come up with one.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 am

I am suspicious that my attorney knows they're doing TPR and is just going along with their agenda.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 am

This makes me very sad. No one except those who have been infected by CPS would believe that a judge would threaten a mom with jail for not playing nicely with CPS. I am sending you a hug and my deepest condolences. I wish I could send you a Rottweiler to keep the CPS monsters far away from your door.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 pm

I found out today that my attorney lied to me about the CPS supervisor being fired. Why would she do that?? I don't understand. Why would she want me to believe this woman had been fired?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:31 pm

noroses4u2c wrote:I found out today that my attorney lied to me about the CPS supervisor being fired. Why would she do that?? I don't understand. Why would she want me to believe this woman had been fired?

So, let me guess, you asked your attorney and she either denied ever saying that or said you must have misunderstood. (see: Gaslighting)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Eljay wrote:
noroses4u2c wrote:I found out today that my attorney lied to me about the CPS supervisor being fired. Why would she do that?? I don't understand. Why would she want me to believe this woman had been fired?

So, let me guess, you asked your attorney and she either denied ever saying that or said you must have misunderstood. (see: Gaslighting)

Haven't got to speak to her yet, but I suspect that is what she will say.

Why would my attorney want me to think someone had been fired? It makes no sense to me.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

So that when you expressed joy at the thought of her losing her job they could say that you were also insensitive and vindictive?

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Eljay wrote:So that when you expressed joy at the thought of her losing her job they could say that you were also insensitive and vindictive?

Okay...I didn't feel sorry for her. I just said that I wished it had been the case worker.

What if the case worker was there in her office listening to our conversation? I had this strange feeling that someone else was listening with her. And I kept feeling like the attorney was laughing at me with her voice. She kept wanting to talk about this case worker. And when I brought up the fact that I had this psych evaluation that was done before my daughter was taken that proved that I wasn't like this case worker claimed, the lawyer just had this attitude of 'oh really' and then said she would have to talk to the case worker about it to see if we could use it. I asked her why she would need to discuss it with the case worker. She goes and says, "oh, I won't mention it to her if you don't want me to" in this tone of voice like the other person was listening so she didn't have to mention it anyway.

And she just happened to call the day after this case worker attempted to do a home visit (for what reason?) asking me if the case worker had done a home visit lately.

My own attorney isn't on my side. This is my third attorney. Every single one of them has refused to fight for me. Every one of them.

That psych evaluation should prove to anyone that I wasn't "delusional" and all that other stuff that case worker was claiming.

Why has no one wanted to fight for me? What did I ever do to anyone to deserve this? Everything I ever worked for is ruined.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Your case is just baffling. Horrifying. :( I don't know how these people live with themselves.

I hope you switch majors and get a law degree. Sounds like KY needs some good lawyers!

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 pm

I don't know how I'm going to live without my daughter.

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

I have been following your case and sending Bear Hugs your way. Don't ever give up on being with your daughter again when she's old enough to make her own decisions. It's baffling to me too Ejay how they can go this far. Just know that many others have been and/or now going thru the same things you have and are. Keep a journal it helps. I wished I had know beforehand how crazy / corrupt the sytem is and what they get away with. Had I known beforehand I would have done things differently from the advise given on this site. I try as often as possible to inform people of how Corrupt Social Services is. Problem is like myself people have no idea of how Social Services operates. It's totally unbelieveable until you've had it's happened to you. I really thought they were here to help familes, not tear them apart. The lies and manipulation they get away with in court is just not something people want to believe. People think if your child has been taken from you then you must have neglected them in some say. My close friends know differently and they are spreading the word as well. I will say there are a few good ones we came across during this ordeal, but most are not. I even have a friend that works for CPS and there way nothing he could do to help me. It's crazy, the Judge, Appointed Attorneys, Doctors, Counseling Services are all on CPS side. They do whatever CPS tells them to. Just know that we care and keep coming here for comfort and getting the word out so that others do not suffer like we've had to. The corruption is spread throughout the US and I have to believe at some point there has to be a major change. I feel for the Children that are really being abused and nothing being done to help them. Surveys show that most Childern do best with their own BLOOD. Who can provide more love that the Natural parents? Ofcourse, there are unsual circumstances, but far most they are best being left with their bio family. I know it is very hard, but right now take care of YOU and do not give up HOPE!

Return to “CPS Investigations”