Interesting what is being taught

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

noroses4u2c

Interesting what is being taught

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

I had an interesting conversation with this woman today who teaches social work classes. I told her about my case, and she was very understanding of the caseworker's plight, not mine. Wasn't surprsed. What I did get out of the conversation of what is being taught these days:

1. Social workers do not need warrants.

2. It is okay to physically force your way into the target's home.

3. A parent filing a complaint against the government is mentally ill.

This woman actually came out and said this type of stuff to me. I was kind of surprised that they just come out and admit this as their viewpoints nowadays.

The woman did not think it was wrong at all that poor people are labeled as child abusers. She thought it was perfectly understandable.

This woman teaches people to become social workers. They are literally trained to do this.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Daruma

Re: Interesting what is being taught

Postby Daruma » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Did you ask her which specific laws give social workers the right to enter without a warrant or force their way in? I don't mean local department policies; I mean actual state or federal laws. She made the statement, so the burden of proof is on her.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:29 pm

No, I sure didn't. Quite frankly, I was so stunned to hear this woman, who should know better, say these things I was about speechless.

It sure says a lot about this country though. The way people believe this stuff says a lot. The way people say stuff like this matter factly like they think anyone who'd question it is nuts says a lot about the government and our standing in regards to the government.

This woman is turning out social workers that believe completely that they have the power to just walk over anyone, and the way the courts are they in fact do.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Which means it's up to us to educate people about their rights, whenever we have an opportunity.

She's doing her students a disservice. One day one of them may go after the wrong person, and end up sued or arrested. She would serve them better by teaching them to follow the law.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Daruma wrote:Which means it's up to us to educate people about their rights, whenever we have an opportunity.

She's doing her students a disservice. One day one of them may go after the wrong person, and end up sued or arrested. She would serve them better by teaching them to follow the law.

Yes, but it is quite complicated when the courts absolutely do not care about the constitution and let government workers walk all over people.

This woman provided some incite though into how they think. Basically, they can do anything. If the parents complain then the parents are mentally ill. Mentally ill means that you are stipped of your voice and silenced.

I actually saw it this way, but to have one of them basically validate me by stating her own beliefs was quite the slap upside the head.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Wow. That is just wrong. :( How awful.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Yes it is awful. The CPS & Judical System The more the Public is made aware of how this Agency works, I believe at some point there will be reform. It just can not keep going on this way. I have made it a point to inform everyone I know about what CPS did to me and refer them to this site. We can not give up the fight.

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 pm

noroses4u2c wrote:I had an interesting conversation with this woman today who teaches social work classes. I told her about my case, and she was very understanding of the caseworker's plight, not mine. Wasn't surprsed. What I did get out of the conversation of what is being taught these days:

1. Social workers do not need warrants.

2. It is okay to physically force your way into the target's home.

3. A parent filing a complaint against the government is mentally ill.

1? Really? What about the 4th amendment?

2? See above.

3? LOL
Last edited by Eljay on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix quote
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

RainDE

Postby RainDE » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:33 pm

the one about mental illness is the same way dshs treats everything.

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:39 pm

I was thinking about this. This is a social worker class teaching this utter nonsense. I guess we can thank God that most CPS workers are not social workers!
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

Return to “Round Table”