Children being given a weapon to take to school!!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Anonymous

Children being given a weapon to take to school!!

Postby Anonymous » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:54 pm

My 2 girls were given mace by their step mom on tuesday the day we got out of court.,SHe gave it too them because they walk to school 21/2 miles.She gave it to my 15,14 year old daughters.They took it to school and my youngest had it in her purse another student got ahold of it and she sprayed it,by luck my daughter didn't get exspelled,but she could have.There were other children that witnessed the other girl takeing it.

But,my point is how could a parent step parent give a child a weapon that dangerous,so they can take it too school for protection...They are supposed to be parents take my girls to school.

we have notified my attorney about this matter,how would you oarents react if your children told yoy they were given mace by a step parent or parent?

jdw1164

Postby jdw1164 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:24 pm

Thats nuts if you want to protect your kids the protect them, take them to school yourselves

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:45 pm

thats what i said,and it was brought up in court,and they still let them walk to school,and they gave them mace!!!!!!!!!!!

kdddav

Postby kdddav » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:16 am

jwd,

Angel is prevented by CPS to take her kids to school. If she was allowed to take them to school, she would do it herself. Re-read her post. Their step-mom did it.

Angel,

I would get a copy of the incident from the Principle of the School to give to your lawyer. Remember, thanks to CPS, your word on it is nothing... but if your lawyer shoves an official school report in their faces, they have to pay attention. Good luck.

The Tech
"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." —Dr. Joseph M. Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:23 am

I can't go to the school,my kids step mom has them watching for me.So unless my attorney can request one i have no way to get it....No you have metrying to come up with a idea onhow to go get it.And it is a link program they are in..so the principle isn't there but other teachers are.How about a noterized statement like i did about the physical abuse my daughter suffered by her step momwhich was brought up in court.

jdw1164

Postby jdw1164 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:12 pm

I read enough , I didnt mean Angel I ment her step mom or Dad should bring them to school themselves. I was agreeing with her.From her reply I think Angel got this.Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:28 pm

Yes i got it but they still are letting them walk.And friday my 15 year old daughter was caught with a boys hand down her shirt.Now if they would take them to school and pick them up my daughter wouldn't have almost been raped.

Return to “CPS Investigations”