Please help!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

deesand

Please help!

Postby deesand » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:51 am

any information on Defacto Parento, My In-Law's are filing a motion for that, and now we have to go to trail. I believe they have to prove that they had cared for the baby more then 50% of his life? Which is so unture, I let them have him one night a week as a special na-na & pa-pa night. They are also not for reunification. I need to meet with my lawyer tomorrow and he wants to know some facts that might help so I was wondering if anyone had any additional information on it. And if they receive Defacto what rights do I have? I am in desperate need here. Please help! :? Thank you in advance!!!
deesand

Dan Sullivan

Re: Please help!

Postby Dan Sullivan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:03 am

[quote="deesand"]any information on Defacto Parento, My In-Law's are filing a motion for that, and now we have to go to trial. [/quote]

How do you know that?

Did the in-laws tell you?

[/quote] I believe they have to prove that they had cared for the baby more then 50% of his life? Which is so untrue, I let them have him one night a week as a special na-na & pa-pa night. They are also not for reunification. [/quote]

So you've lost your baby to CPS foster care?

How'd that happen?

[/quote] I need to meet with my lawyer tomorrow and he wants to know some facts that might help so I was wondering if anyone had any additional information on it. And if they receive Defacto what rights do I have? I am in desperate need here. Please help! :? Thank you in advance!!!
deesand [/quote]

Where's the father?

Later, Dan

good dad
Site Admin

Postby good dad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:10 am

Click on her profile, then click on see all posts by this person, look at the first entry :wink:
My advice is my opinion and not legal advice
A bad lawyer is worse then no lawyer and bad advice is worse then no advice....

deesand

Yes, I know they have filled a motion because

Postby deesand » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:05 am

they have been allowed in the court room for all my proceedings and their load mouth lawyer is always bringing it up.

I have not completely lost my son yet to CPS, I am working with them on a case plan, Although they took him two months ago, We have been fighting the charges and got 7 of them removed :D only 2 left, so now I have to plea guilty and sign there plan and they say if I work with them I may get him back sooner then 6 months. But them I have the grandparents fighting me for de facto, so I am so streesed. They never had him for more then two nights his whole life, like I said I let them have 1 night a week and once in a great long while he would stay two nights but never any more them that.

His dad is with me and they put him on a case plan to, it was his feloney probation search that brought them to my house and me and my son were home and they found paraphernalia in a backpack that was in reach of my son and took me in on child endangerment and paraphernalia charges and then my father in law a 34 yr police man gave them a 50 page report of all these allegations and they stuck a bunch of other charges on me, but like I said I fought to two months and had those dropped but the judge still looks at me like a loser. I just don't know what to do, my son is my life. Please help.

Return to “CPS Investigations”