THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US KIDS!

Are you going through an investigation now? Tell your story and get feedback here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

JRice86411

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US KIDS!

Postby JRice86411 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:51 am

I'M JORDAN AND I'M 15 AND IN THE 10TH GRADE. (MOM) TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE. I 'AM 1 OF 3 THEY TOOK FROM SCHOOL THAT DAY.
I CAME HOME TODAY CAUSE I WAS HUNGRY, MOM TOLD ME TO LOOK AT --IN MY OWN PRISON----AND GET BACK TO THE FOSTERCARE HOME,BEFORE THERE IS MORE TROUBLE! SO AS SOON AS SHE FEEDS ME AND I WRITE THIS I WILL LEAVE.
FROM ALL YOUR REPONSES, REGAURDLESS WHAT MY MOM SAYS, I CAN'T OVER RULE THE FACT THEY TOOK ME FROM SCHOOL ALL BECAUSE MOM SAID,SHE HAD ENOUGH OF THE THREATS JUST TAKE THE KIDS.
KNOWONE WAS HURT, THREATEN, BEAT, OR HOWEVER IT IS STATED THERE WAS NO REASON TO PUT US KIDS THROUGH THIS,THEY ARE NOT FIXING ANYTHING THAT COULD'NT OF BEEN HANDLED AT HOME. YOU KNOW I HAVE SEEN SOME KIDS THAT DESERVE TO BE IN THE SYSTEM AND SOME PROBERLEY IN JAIL, BUT THIS SYSTEM IS NOT GONNA MAKE THIS FAMILY IT.S GONNA BREAK US! WHEN IT DOES, WHO WILL WE HAVE? I' AM ASKING FOR MYSELF AND SIS AND BRO, WHAT CAN WE DO TO GET HOME.
WILL THEY THROW THIS CASE OUT IF THE JUDGE KNOWS HOW WE CAME TO FOSTERCARE FROM SCHOOL ? WILL HE REALIZE THAT THE GUY DID'NT FOLLOW PROCEDURE? WILL ANYTHING ELSE MATTER? I WONT SAY WHAT WAS DONE WAS NEEDED AND OR OKAY. I WILL SAY AS TEACHERS, SCHOOL ATHORITIES TEACH US TO RESPECT THE LAW, THEY SHOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TOO.I AM NOT GONNA BE THE KID THAT NOBODY HEARS. IF WE EVER GET HOME,I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING, I NEVER WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE EVER!!!!!I HAVE RIGHTS,I SEE THAT FROM YOUR RESPONSE, BUT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US KIDS. JORDAN (15)
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:05 am

You are breaking my heart hun,My 2 girls were also taken from school and they are 15,14 my son is 17.

Hand in there ok it will be ok.My kids are hangin on and so can you.
Your mom is being strong.Just like the rest of parents.

pebbles04

Postby pebbles04 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:36 am

There is nothing to do but sit there and make your voice known to everyone...other then that there is nothing to do!! You are the kid that voice needs to be heard...yes it might not work but maybe eventually within time it will fix the problem...just look to god and maybe sometime soon you will get where you are wanting to!!
*whoever said that there is a honest social worker.?...they are not all totally honest and just because they are workers does not make them invinceable nor 100% honest...**
(that is my quote)

thia'smommy

KIDS NO RIGHTS

Postby thia'smommy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:57 pm

HI,

I AM SORRY FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE TO ENDURE, EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT RIGHT FROM WRONG AND THIS IS TRULY WRONG!!!

YOU CAN DO SOMETHING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND THAT IS DOCUMENT EVERYTHING THAT GOES WRONG IN YOUR FOSTER HOME.

YOU CAN WRITE LETTERS TO THE JUDGE ON THIS CASE AND SIMPLY MAIL THEM TO THE JUDGES OFFICE.

DO YOU HAVE A CHILDS ADVOCATE? iF YOU DO YOU CAN BE VERY STERN IN STATING YOU WANT TO GO HOME. YOU CAN TELL HER YOU WERE NOT ABUSED.

PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THAT THE CHILDREN INVOLVED DO HAVE A VOICE.

MAKE A STAND AND BE HEARD.

GOD BLESS.

Anonymous

Postby Anonymous » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:47 pm

listen to pebles she is right,let your opinion be heard even if noone wants to hear but don't be too verbal,be polite,but let them know your wishes.

Thias's mom is right on too,document everything that is going on in there.And if something or someone endagners you or your well being don't be afraid to report it.

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:36 pm

Is there any way you can get hold of the newspaper, media, etc.

Can you get friends to picket the cps office and have your name and your families name on poster signs.

You will be heard if your friends can organize something like this.

There would be nothing greater than to have teens and youth calling attention to this fact. I personally believe the media will put their cameras out there to let the public see what is happening.

We need young people out there to fight for us.

Make sure when you picket that it is peaceful.

You young people can do it.

Also see if you can find grandparents who will listen to your story and help you out with this. Go to senior citizens centers etc.

There could not be a greater news story than to have teens and grandparents fighting for a cause.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:37 pm

Always get all necessary permits to protest. The permits are not a permit to protest per se, it's a document to notify the police to protect all parties involved and direct traffic, thats all.

This came from another thread on protesting posted by Don'tBiteMyNose poster
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

JRice86411

Thanks

Postby JRice86411 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:03 pm

Hi all thank you for your interest. I wish all people could come togeture over normal circumstances insted of this. I went to find law books, all the stuff you mentioned in my mom's post is here in black and white. what am I to do with the case laws an regulations that apply and state the truth in our case.
Hey what happened was wrong my mom was stressed, coheresed,and threatend,if she did not cooaperate. everyone heard him say that more than once even people,that don't even know us came to see whats going on. they all heard his threat to my mom.
I really don't blame her for blowing up. I would not have lasted as long as she did. I have 3 pages written to the judge. I am gonna type everything out tommorrow,went the fostermom is gone. I can't send it to mom's p.c. She is enough trouble,and has enough to worry about. Only my delima is if this works and we get home, is there some civil right attorney in michigan, That can help me because when I get done proving there errors and lies,Iam going to ask for some law suit so i can go to collage on there DIME!!! PLEASE THROW ME YOUR IDEAS. JORDAN

MOM I know you are reading this! don't be mad at me because I tapped in to your P.C. I had to honest... because if mother m. ever snoops behind me and I shut down laptop. she can't access any sites under your user name. but to be on safe side disable your password at sign in. remember mom if I am gonna continue to use this site I have to go thru your info when I see you I will expain it better. You know what the worker says DON"T TELL THE KIDS WHATS GOING ON WITH THE CASE. Also mom don't tell anyone that we talk thru p.c. on instant messaging and that I sneak home to eat,because they will keep us apart longer, they are ready saying that we depend on each other and it's unhealthy.Thats okay we are gonna nail them and then I bet you they wont be sloppy again when this hits the news. I LOVE YOU MOM and I do depend on you,like I should your my mom. good nite JORDAN

Return to “CPS Investigations”