KITSAP COUNTYS CRUELTY&BIASEM BREAKING ME DOWN..

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

MommyToo

KITSAP COUNTYS CRUELTY&BIASEM BREAKING ME DOWN..

Postby MommyToo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Today I had acontested shelter care hearing at juvenile court my attorney pushed it out for a continuance apparently the doctor who everyone is waiting for on for report has made a verbal report but yet nobody has any physical written documents from that said dr. On top of not only it has the investigating detective not made any contact with me. I am the one who initiated contact in the beginning until my old attorney info to my Amendment rights but now I've only seen my kids twice for a total of four hours since January 9th my youngest turns one tomorrow CPS and states at in court and waited and talked for over 20 minutes on whether or not they were going to agree to me being able to see my son tomorrow sons on top of the finally decided either tomorrow or the 10th which is my oldest son's 2nd birthday I will have a visit I'm yet to know when that visit is I have have yet to know anything except for the fact that CPS has not offered me any services so that I can have my children back has not been anything more than doing everything they can to keep my kids in foster care in my attorney doesn't believe me and he'spublic defender apparently the dance not doing s***I'm broke and I can't afford anything better and I pray to God everyday that doesn't be the deciding factor on if I see my children again or ever get to have themI'm a victim of severe domestic I've been beaten and abused used everything except pissed on by my ex I'm suffering from not being OK with myself and just getting back to being OK with myself in knowing that what I believe her what I think is right or what I think I should do is ok for me to do and my children are my only the only two best things I've ever done in my life in the more they're gone the harder it is for me remind myself that even though they're not here and I can't see them to do still out there and I have to fight but a person can only be beaten down so much and I've been being used thrown away but every person I thought was there for me so much to where I ended up being weak enough for my children to be taken and I and scared because I don't think I have the skills because I'm not a lawyer to be able to defend myself to get my children back and I completed in the dependency with my first son I was in foster care for my whole life I have a background I ran away live behavior problems but the minute I got pregnant with my oldest I turned around I got went to treatment to turn myself in to take care of my s*** I got my GED I started going to college and I did everything CPS asked me and I completed that in home dependency now this go around they don't want anything they don't want me to have anything to do with my kids unless its supervise at the department for 2 hours please somebody help me

LindaJM

Re: KITSAP COUNTYS CRUELTY&BIASEM BREAKING ME DOWN..

Postby LindaJM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi there... is January 9 when they took your children?

Are you having a contested hearing, or did you plead guilty to something in court?

It takes time for them to start services, and then you have to wait months for the next hearing before you'll have a chance to get them back.

Keep a notebook... are you doing that? Writing down something about every contact...

Collect documents in your favor... things you've done to complete the service plan if there is one already, and things like old doctor reports on your children might help.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Juvenile Court”