Juvenile Court hearing

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Secret Victoria

Juvenile Court hearing

Postby Secret Victoria » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:12 am

I have court on the 18th this month and I requested a court appointed counsel they are threating tpr to me...this is the first court hearing to defend my case. Sense I filed a request with the court asking for appointed counsel shouldn't I get the attorney in this very first hearing? Because when I called the court and asked them to request appointed counsel they told me couldnt request it until I came to court... I have written my declaration of facts and made sure their is nothing that they possibly use against me to tell my side of the story.help me please :(. I plan on fighting this to go to trial.I don't plan on signing anything saying I am guilty I wait to be strong and fight for my kids. Question is? When I do this how long can it be to get the next court hearing to come back? Will it take a few more wks, or months? God I hope not but if so I will stand strong and fight for my innocence they are trying to say I neglected my kids when I did not. Please help me this is a ongoing case for nine months. a new case on top of a closing case.please help...

Return to “Juvenile Court”