need guidance my son was tokens out of my custody and I am being falsy accused

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nate2014

need guidance my son was tokens out of my custody and I am being falsy accused

Postby nate2014 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:42 am

There was an incident between me and the father of my son I fired a gun my son was not at the scene then father of my son then went to my house and to get my son with out my knowledge I see him in my alley he is with a friend that has a real low car so they push on breaks because alley is bumpy I accidentally bump them because of the immediate break then I just continue to drive behind until they are out of my alley because I figured if he had the chance to get out off he was going to try and take my son because he had told me he would and that I would never see my son again. But I did not know he had taken my son so he told the police I inntenntionally hit the car knowing my son was in the car and that I chased him on the freeway which is a lie now he was removed from my custody this whole incident happened for fear for my sons safety because dad would always tell me he would kill hisself or take my son and that I would never see him now he's manipulating the situation what can I do......

LindaJM

Re: need guidance my son was tokens out of my custody and I am being falsy accused

Postby LindaJM » Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 am

Sorry, I don't know enough about you or your case to be able to advise you on what to do that might possibly result in you getting custody of your son again. All I can suggest is to follow any court ordered reunification plan to the letter, never miss appointments, and never miss a visitation. You may find some ideas on my site that could be useful. Do you know where your son is now?

I have to admit, I find it disconcerting that you fired a gun. Why did you do that? Guns have never been part of my relationships so ... I really don't get it. :|
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Juvenile Court”