FILING COMPLAINTS AGAINST BAD JUDGES

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Marina

Postby Marina » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-27585-San-Die ... -HERES-HOW

FILING COMPLAINTS AGAINST BAD JUDGES IS QUICK AND EASY? HERE’S HOW!

October 30, 12:39 PMSan Diego Courts Examiner
Gregory Smart

Family Court needs to be Equal and Just for all families.

Donald Tenn of Fathers 4 Justice is on the right track filing complaints against judges who are failing to fairly uphold the law.

In a previous article we urged people to write to Chief Justice Ron George on demanding judicial accountability. He responded back that he appreciates our initiative and he to desires to expose these bad judges that are giving all judges a bad name.
However, Chief Justice George can’t do it without your help. He says, people talk about how bad their family court judge was, but written complaints are rarely submitted. “We need all complaints made against a judge or court to be in writing. All complaints are confidential and the complainant will not be revealed to the judge unless you consent further down in the investigation” says George. Many bad judges go on for years because the public fails to complain thinking there will be retaliation. This is a wrong misconception or fear George would like to dispel. He says “many judges simply need to be corrected and reminded and it is the public’s responsibility to identity these judges so his office can take remedial or recommend removal of a judge.” Judges sometimes forget they are elected officials and they are being paid $200,000 per year to fairly uphold all laws of the state and be unbiased to both parties. It takes a complaint to remind the judge that the public has to power to remove him or her if they fail to uphold the law.

Your complaint, no matter how trivial, can help keep our judicial system in check and remind judges they are your public servant to serve you and not you serve them.

HERE IS HOW YOU FILE A COMPLAINT:
The compliant form is a simple, straight-forward, and a one-page form. Fill out the form and state why you believe this judge should be investigated for misconduct and attach any supporting documentation. Quickly mail or fax to the address below on the form and keep a copy for your records. If there are other similiar complaints an investigator may contact you for additional information if needed.
If you want to positively make sure that your complaint is acted upon. You can go further to investigate a judge and request a copy of his “oath of office.” In many cases this form is not properly filed or missing. If it is, the judge is not sworn and judgments can be voided. Many scrupleless judges will not sign the “oath of office” as a “get out of jail card” if they are caught doing something illegal or unethical down the road. The “oath of office” is on file at the clerk of the court records office and is open for public inspection. If you discover the judge does not have this document on file, you can get this judge removed from office and he might be subject to re-paying back his salary. Contacting the office of the presiding judge will point you in the right direction of obtaining this very important document that gives the judge his authority.
Another form you should look up is the Statement of Financial Interest. This form is on file at the clerk’s office and is subject to public inspection. If a judge made a decision on your case and referred you to an outside firm that he has a financial interest, he is violating his judicial canons and should be reported as unethical. This is filed annually and must be on file since the judge is an elected official, they can not use their office for personal or financial gain.
Now, you have learned to file a compliant against a judge. Please do this for you and your family so that we have better family court that truly serves the people. Remember nothing gets done unless you take action today. Also please consider making a generous donation to CRISPE so that we can continue the fight for children’s right to share both parents EQUALLY.
Filing Complaints Against Judges in California

Posted by: “donaldtenn” [email protected] donaldtenn
Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 am (PST)
All,
I have posted a new file for filing complaints against your judges. I am personally filing complaints against each and every judge I have been before in the Sacramento County ANTI-family courts, I urge you to do the same.
This will be phase 1 of my personal project to IMPEACH Judge Thomas Cecil for his crimes against my daughter Madison Nicole Tenn and society as a whole. I have obtained a copy of his Oath of Office as well as that of most other Judges in Sacramento County as well as the State of Illinois. Contrary to what they want you to believe, these judges are NOT above the law and they will be held accountable for their crimes.

I trust you will join me in this effort, UNITED, we can and will make the changes necessary within our judiciary. I will NEVER quit fighting for my daughters right to share equally in her daddy’s life and I trust that you will do the same for your children and/or grandchildren as the case may be.
It is time for a change!

Donald Tenn
Fathers-4-Justice

jimilynncoleman

Postby jimilynncoleman » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 am

Is that the same person to contact for Judges in Mississippi? If not, who would I contact there?

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 pm

I found this by searching the Miss. gov. site for

how to file complaint judge

http://www.judperf.state.ms.us/complaints.htm

deanna46

Re: FILING COMPLAINTS AGAINST BAD JUDGES

Postby deanna46 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Need info to file against Judge in Rockford, Illinois!

jscfaith

Postby jscfaith » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:52 pm

Will someone tell me if each State is different to file a complaint. If so I am looking to bring down alot of Judges in Iowa. My E-mail is [email protected]

sharonkirkpatrick

Postby sharonkirkpatrick » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Would this also be for a judge in Cleveland County North Carolina ? Would someone anyone help me PLEASE my email is [email protected] !

Return to “Juvenile Court”