i need help

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

cmt2010

i need help

Postby cmt2010 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 pm

I lost my rights last yr >> I just got an appeal atorn and she told me 1 min after i met her to prepare to lose ... how can i win ... She did how ever give me a good brief to my appeal it is 40 pages long... Please can any one help me :|

Dazeemay

Re: i need help

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 pm

It is hard to tell you what to do without knowing how and why you lost your rights. Were your parental rights terminated?

Did your attorney or you request all of your case files and do an Objections/Corrections form and file them while your case was going on?

When do you go to court to appeal? Is your attorney familiar with fighting cps and has she won any cases?
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Did you file the intent to appeal in the time frame that your state allows?

Momoffor

Postby Momoffor » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Just my opinion, but if I got an attorney that I am paying for and the first words out of their mouths is prepare to lose, I would look for another who is a bulldog against TPR's in my state.

It reminds me of a story ...There was a car dealership that was having their daily morning sales meeting. When the GM came in he asked the salespeople who thought they were going to sell 100 cars that day. Only one person raised their hand. The GM fired everyone else in the room except that one. Even though he knew the feat was impossible, that ONE was motivated enough to try the others knowing it was impossible werent even about to put forth the effort.

Marina

Postby Marina » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Is the appeal by the same lawyer you had the last time or a new one. A new one may be able to claim that you had incompetent counsel the last time, as that is one of the significant reasons for an appeal. Especially if the lawyer didn't show or ask for evidence that would have been in your favor for the outcome.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7946

Return to “Juvenile Court”