Please Help, How do I get a copy of allegations?

Here's the place to discuss how to win in juvenile courtrooms.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

davidd8

Please Help, How do I get a copy of allegations?

Postby davidd8 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 am

We have been going through injustice with Mississippi DHS for almost two years now. The entire case is a conspiracy, my mother and grandmother in law have been threatening to take our son away if my wife didn't leave me and go back to them since Elijah was six months old. They are the most miserable people I've ever dealt with in my life. Misery loves company type, like since I went through so much crap in my life or I am miserable you have to be too. The you can't be better than me type! Anyway, threat after threat to take him. My wife went to see a psychologist and really opened up to her. The psychologist recommended that she completely cut that side of the family off, do not talk to them and do not let them in OUR life cause all they were doing was causing problems.

Anyway after cutting them off for about a month my wife got a call from CPS they told her "They had received numerous allegations that we were doing heroin and were coming to get our child." I hauled butt home and saw the two case workers, they were fixing to remove him with no real evidence just allegations so I called grandmother in law to come get him. She showed up in 5 minutes and lives 45 minutes away. They let him go with her.

DHS will not tell me or provide me with paperwork stating what the allegations are, how can I defend myself without knowing what we did?

Marina

Re: Please Help, How do I get a copy of allegations?

Postby Marina » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Did you sign a Safety Plan? If so, do you have a copy?

If you don't have a copy, ask to get a copy from Child Welfare within 7 days or something like that. Do this in writing, registered mail or something like that, and say that if there is no safety plan, then this will indicate that there is no case on you.

If a court has not ordered placement, then it is "voluntary." If you have not signed a safety plan then then you have not agreed to the placement.

davidd8

Postby davidd8 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 pm

No we have not seen or signed a safety plan. There is a NO Contact order though.

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Is this a "court" order signed by a judge at a hearing?

rileys mommy

Postby rileys mommy » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 am

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP MY DAUGHTER AND I. SHE IS TWO AND HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME FOR 24 DAYS NOW!!!
I HAVE NO CHARGES AGAINST ME WHAT SO EVER!!!!! JUST FALSE STATEMENTS FROM THE FATHER VESELIN V. VASILEV WHO DOES HAVE CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR MOLESTATION!!!!! MY CHILD DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON, SHE IS TWO AND VERY CONFUSED. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. THE CASE WORKER HEATHER GRAHAM AND ANOTHER CPS WORKER SARAH RENCHEN HAVE TWISTED MY WORDS, TRIED TO GET ME TO ADMIT THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE. I LIVE IN MISSOURI. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. I HAVE A LAWYER, HIS NAME IS RICK BLANKE, CPS IS LYING TO HIM AND I BOTH.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:35 am

Riley's Mom... have you signed papers in court admitting some kind of guilt, or are you requesting a full trial? If you sign the papers in court your caseworker will never have to prove her case.

(Please don't use the LARGE LETTERS when you write here - that is hard to read online.)
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Juvenile Court”