grand parnets losing right and /or any contact

For those concerned about children and parents in CPS cases.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kalo5977

grand parnets losing right and /or any contact

Postby kalo5977 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:17 pm

my daughter has lost her rights terminated . now they will not let me have any contact this is tearing me to pieces one of my g-sons birthday was last month and it has taken me tell today to send SOMETHING i cant talk or see him and i do not know what HE IS ABOUT AND HE WANTS ?i m becoming very pissed cause i contacted the other g-mom in august of 2009 telling her that i was having a very hard time with cps my husband had had a stroke in june but they were trying to adopt the out if i did not prove tobe acceptable . well my past inbetween raising my daughter and her having my g-kids has some colorful events including arrest and convictions nothing violate . ok the other g-mom in there eyes was upstanding her financial is a little higher than mine and hers being professional and my work skilled laborer . only one of my 3 g-kids is her biologicial all 3 are biologicial mine. from that point i realized she had a better chance to save my g-kids from any further cps bullshit they had already been in foster home almost a yr and no matter what my daughter did they always turned twisted lied the facts to suit there BAD MOTHER CASE anyway the g-mom promised me that she would never denied me my g-kids . but now cps nevada and her will not let me talk or see them the kids were sent to oregon in Dec 2010 . since only one is hers the middle boy she always said her and the oldest do not like each other the next year he was treated like crap by the gma everything was his fault i become very worried cause its all so unfair to him ,so in comes my younger brother also in oregon he meets my oldest g-son and him and his wife becoming her respect care providers the gma she makes it clear she does not want him telingl everyone but me i want the oldest to go to my brother who absolutely adores him . instead of being somewhere that he is told she dont like him but as she says we are dealing with it .since i blew up on her about the caseworker requesting private conversation with g-kids. i told her that she is suppose to be protecting them and standing up for there rights and should demand to be present . WELL NOW I M THE BAD G-MOM .since then may i have not spoke to them or the kids and the gma says i 'm mean .my brother has been told that if he has contact with me or my daughter he will no longer be able to love and care for the one the state has placed with him . I AM so grateful that she took them but now since my brother has gotten involvoled i want to know if we can stop the adoption , he would take the 2 that are not hers he is there blood relative and he truely loves them . the cps nevada worker has treaten him on having a relationship with me . so not only have they [cps] stripped me of being a g-mom but have put boundries on my being a sister. from the beginning this is a nightmare and now i feel how can i be a criminal by going and getting my g=kids they are the ones who stole them lied falsely accused and terminated with out just cause and why do i need to abide by the rules they say are legal no one has served me with a tpo or any thing from any where stating i can not have a relationship with those 3 kids that until nov 2008 i spentall my free time enjoying and loving and teaching them the things i want them to know about this is un fair and i want to know how much time do the courts give for taken my kids thats if they caught me
Last edited by kalo5977 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LindaJM

Re: grand parnets losing right and /or any contact

Postby LindaJM » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Custodial interference could bring a long sentence. The Christines in Oregon got five years each, I believe.

I'm sorry your family has been devastated by this CPS case but the good news is that you still know where your grandchildren are and they will not be adopted out to strangers. They will grow up knowing who you are, where you are, and that you love them... they will remember you and return to you when they are able.

Personally I think you will need to adjust to the present circumstances. Anything you do will probably make matters worse. The kids could be taken again and given to stranger adoption.

Send them gifts and cards and let them always know how much you care even though you can't be with them.

Let things cool off a bit for a few years and eventually the other grandma might bring them to visit you.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

kalo5977

Postby kalo5977 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 am

iWANT OTHER PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT WE CAN FIGHT THE SYSTEM . ME ALONE WILL NOT DO IT BUT THE FACTS ARE CPS AND THE FOSTERING OF OUR CHILDREN IS FUNDED THROUGH THE SOCIL SECURITY FUND DEPLEATING IT. TO NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED MANY YEARS TO HAVE NOTHING NO MONEY OUR KIDS ARE COMING TO US ALL SCREWED UP FROM A SYSTEM THAT IS FOUL FOUL FOUL... SO THE WAY I SEE IT BY THE TIME THE WHEELS OF OUR COUNTRY FINALLY TAKE A LOOK AND ADMIT THAT THEY FAILED AND THEN DECICE HOW TO FIX THIS.. ANOTHER 32000 KIDS WILL BE IN THE SYSTEM LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO ADOPT THEM WHEN IN FACT THE PARENTS THAT TOOK THEM FROM ARE JUST FINE IF NOT SUPERIOR TO ANY ADOPTED FAMILY EVEN A DISFUNTIONAL BIOLOGICAL FAMILY IS LEAPS AND BOUNDS BETTER FOR ANY CHILD I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WE ALLOWED IT GET GET THIS FAR ... SO AS I HAVE DONE SOME CHECKING ON THINGS AND MANY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SUE AND DEMAND ACCOUNTABILTY WE ARE NOT GETTING OUR KIDS BACK .I DO NOT BELIEVE OUR GOVERNMENTWILL EVER ADMIT BEING WRONG AND BY THE TIME THEY DO ITS TO LATE ... SO I WANT EVERY PARENT AND GRANDPARENT WHO MIGHT KNOW WERE THERE KIDS ARE TO BAND TOGETHER THE END OF JUNE AND GET YOUR FAMILY WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO DO BUT IT WILL DAMN WELL BE THROUGHT THE CRIMNIAL JUSTIUS SYSTEM IF 50 OR 500 OR 5000 OF US GRT OUR KIDS AND LETS SAY THEY CAUGHT US A WEEK OR 2 MAYBE EVEN A MONTH OR 2 OR EVEN BETTER A YR OR 2 TO PROSCUTE US WILL DEFINATLY CLOG UP THE COURTS WITH THE MORE THE COURTS ARE BACKED UP THE MORE ATTENTION WILL BE FOCUSED ON CPS IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOUR KIDS THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK THE LAWS OF FAMILY COURTS AND TAKE IT TO THE REAL COURTS SYSTEM THATS HOW I FEEL AND I NEED OTHERS TO MAKE MY FIGHT WORK SO WHOS FOR GETTING YOUR KIDS BACK KALO5977 [email protected]

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 am

Kalo5977, if your brother has a chance of adopting any of the kids, would you be willing to "disappear" from his life for a while? Let him work it out with the courts. Then when the CPS case is closed and the adoption is final, you can come back into the kids' lives.

I know this seem so unjust, but at this point, the kids might be better off if you give them up in the short run, so they can have you in the long run.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

tinagraves

Postby tinagraves » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm

kalo5977 wrote:iWANT OTHER PEOPLE TO REALIZE THAT WE CAN FIGHT THE SYSTEM . ME ALONE WILL NOT DO IT BUT THE FACTS ARE CPS AND THE FOSTERING OF OUR CHILDREN IS FUNDED THROUGH THE SOCIL SECURITY FUND DEPLEATING IT. TO NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED MANY YEARS TO HAVE NOTHING NO MONEY OUR KIDS ARE COMING TO US ALL SCREWED UP FROM A SYSTEM THAT IS FOUL FOUL FOUL... SO THE WAY I SEE IT BY THE TIME THE WHEELS OF OUR COUNTRY FINALLY TAKE A LOOK AND ADMIT THAT THEY FAILED AND THEN DECICE HOW TO FIX THIS.. ANOTHER 32000 KIDS WILL BE IN THE SYSTEM LOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO ADOPT THEM WHEN IN FACT THE PARENTS THAT TOOK THEM FROM ARE JUST FINE IF NOT SUPERIOR TO ANY ADOPTED FAMILY EVEN A DISFUNTIONAL BIOLOGICAL FAMILY IS LEAPS AND BOUNDS BETTER FOR ANY CHILD I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WE ALLOWED IT GET GET THIS FAR ... SO AS I HAVE DONE SOME CHECKING ON THINGS AND MANY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SUE AND DEMAND ACCOUNTABILTY WE ARE NOT GETTING OUR KIDS BACK .I DO NOT BELIEVE OUR GOVERNMENTWILL EVER ADMIT BEING WRONG AND BY THE TIME THEY DO ITS TO LATE ... SO I WANT EVERY PARENT AND GRANDPARENT WHO MIGHT KNOW WERE THERE KIDS ARE TO BAND TOGETHER THE END OF JUNE AND GET YOUR FAMILY WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO DO BUT IT WILL DAMN WELL BE THROUGHT THE CRIMNIAL JUSTIUS SYSTEM IF 50 OR 500 OR 5000 OF US GRT OUR KIDS AND LETS SAY THEY CAUGHT US A WEEK OR 2 MAYBE EVEN A MONTH OR 2 OR EVEN BETTER A YR OR 2 TO PROSCUTE US WILL DEFINATLY CLOG UP THE COURTS WITH THE MORE THE COURTS ARE BACKED UP THE MORE ATTENTION WILL BE FOCUSED ON CPS IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOUR KIDS THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK THE LAWS OF FAMILY COURTS AND TAKE IT TO THE REAL COURTS SYSTEM THATS HOW I FEEL AND I NEED OTHERS TO MAKE MY FIGHT WORK SO WHOS FOR GETTING YOUR KIDS BACK KALO5977 [email protected]

:mrgreen:

Return to “Grandparents and Other Relatives”