A Mother/Grandmother who became aware!!!

For those concerned about children and parents in CPS cases.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

bbs5fairy

A Mother/Grandmother who became aware!!!

Postby bbs5fairy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 am

I really want to Thank you guys for this website, it has really opened my eyes to something I didnt even know about!!! I have really become paranoid, I have young kids myself (well HS and Middle School) and I really dont put it past the department to come after my kids, because of the lengthy complaint we wrote about them all... I have told all my kids about the fact that if ANYONE comes to their school wanting to talk to them, that they have the right NOT to talk and that they are to inform them that they are not talking with out their parents there!!! I have printed this statement called the "Reverse Miranda" for all my kids and my BF's kids to put in their backpacks,in case someone does try to talk to them... I have printed that warning sign to put outside my door, to inform people that if you enter you will be tape and or recorded. I have also been informing friends and family memebers of their rights and to make sure that they now them. There are alot of things that people dont realize, things that they couldnt even imagain that happens in regards to CPS....

All I can say is research research research!!! Its ALOT to try to learn and I am still learning everyday...

ok I am done... :D

Eljay

Re: A Mother/Grandmother who became aware!!!

Postby Eljay » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 am

I'm glad you've found help. It can be a very helpless feeling going up against the CPS behemoth. When you look at the site like ours, familyrights.us, legallykidnapped.com, then all of the books that have been written, then the personal blogs, dedicated websites for individual families, .... it adds up to SOOOO many people being abused by the system. The reform movement has yet to gain traction & change because you just can't rally the troops. So, helping one case at a time... that's effective. It means the world to that one family. :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Grandparents and Other Relatives”