time for change

For those concerned about children and parents in CPS cases.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

vernon

time for change

Postby vernon » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:46 pm

i'm a grandparent and i say we need too stand up and say enough is enough .start making noise go your newspaper,tv station anything we need to do something i'm not giving up even when it's done.i'm not stopping i'll make so much noise someone will listen or i'll die trying .i'm a vetran this is not right in my country.

Eljay

Re: time for change

Postby Eljay » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:03 pm

Absolutely! Know anyone in congress?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

emeraldbrook

Postby emeraldbrook » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Is there a way to start activist groups while dealing with infiltration?

Jeanne

emeraldbrook

Postby emeraldbrook » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 pm

I don't know anyone in congress. I want to help the children.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

emeraldbrook wrote:I don't know anyone in congress. I want to help the children.

You can either fight 'top down' or 'bottom up'. Top down would be following the words & advice of Richard Wexler -- http://nccpr.info/how-you-can-help-refo ... d-welfare/ .

Bottom up would be fighting your own case, supporting others in the same situation, writing letters to expose your particular office, speaking up at county supervisor meetings, going to the media. I wouldn't take them on while you still have children they can kidnap... I choose to help here on this website and help others, dreaming one day of getting a law degree to take them on in a bigger way.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm

I know people in Congress. Don't be shy.....I met alot of them at the County Fair- they go there campaigning and such. We just go and introduce ourselves and talk to them and tell them our story. Be bold. They will listen to you - you would be suprised. Maybe some of them won't but who cares wash your hands and move on to the next.

I have developed a great reltionship with some of them now. They all know us and all about our case and they have made it known they are standing behind our family. So now every time they screw with my family I make some calls and make sure they get screwed with right back :lol:

If you take my advice make yourself credible by taking another person and having documents and such that they may ask to see. Just be to the point and direct and as brief as possible.

My husband and I take our 10 kids and line them up in front of them and tell them what DHS did. They listen....

Even if your case is closed still tell congress people your story.

dsanders3111

Postby dsanders3111 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 am

I live in Houston, Texas. Grandparents have no right. I know a bill was passed in Ohio for visitation rights for grandparent. I have written Govenor Perry and all of my resprentatives. I have no idea how I am going to make a change but I am. We all need to come together to fight the injustice to get bills passed in our states. When my cases is over I will let everyone know, but FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT with every fiber of your being
Call any and everyone. I will respond again one I find out what needs to be done in Washington, how to be a advocate and how to make a change. Is anyone with me. I am only one person but I am deterimed my destiny is to help other grandparents who are crying for their grandchildren.

Only when all contribute their firewood can they build up a strong fire

Return to “Grandparents and Other Relatives”