reverse discrimination

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

brookeycookie

reverse discrimination

Postby brookeycookie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 am

Every time I pass a police car, every time I take my remaining children to doctors, every time I go to parent/teacher conferences, every time I email. Cps, every time I conference with lawyers, every time I see the newspaper, every time I see the mayor jogging, every time I hear a knock at the door.....I'm filled with hatred, paranoia, and defensiveness. I now despise anyone affiliated with CPS, police, school, government, and even innocent parents that are supporters of the above. How do I stop hating them?

noroses4u2c

Re: reverse discrimination

Postby noroses4u2c » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

You don't ever really. They allowed your little girl to be taken from you and abused further. What loving mother would be okay with that?
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:21 pm

hate the sin, not the sinner?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

brookeycookie

Postby brookeycookie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:21 am

I'm trying, Eljay, I'm trying . My eyes are definitely slanted against anything government. You know what I wrote on my jury duty notice? That because I've experienced my county court corruption via friends of the court, I'd be extremely biased in favor of any defendant. And maybe the court should find new friends .. think I'll be called ?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:05 am

brookeycookie wrote:I'm trying, Eljay, I'm trying . My eyes are definitely slanted against anything government. You know what I wrote on my jury duty notice? That because I've experienced my county court corruption via friends of the court, I'd be extremely biased in favor of any defendant. And maybe the court should find new friends .. think I'll be called ?

At least we know there is one honest person in your county! LOL

But since you mentioned jury duty, I'll tell you my recent JD experience. I got a summons for *federal* court jury duty last month. Now, as much as I would LOVE to serve (not kidding... I really do love the law), it would be a huge PITA to get to the downtown LA court by 7:45 as I'm 30 miles away and parking is like $18/day and I have to drive 4 miles just to get to the closest train station if I want to brave taking public transportation. Not to mention that I have two kids (12 & 13) who depend on me to get them up, fed and to school every day, plus picked up, fed & homework-nagged after school. There is a reason I quit my job in downtown LA 12 years ago.... to take care of my kids! Add to this that my 13 yr old has ADD so he *really* needs me nagging him to get his homework done. Financially, we couldn't afford to hire someone to do my job so I requested an excuse from serving. I was not expecting to get excused. The local courts are NOT lenient about JD around here. See.... 8 yrs ago, I had a 5 yr old in kindergarten (8:30 - 11:30 a.m.), a 4 yr old, and a home daycare business with a 1 yr old, 2 yr old and another part-timer 4 yr old. I explained all of this in my request for an excuse... that I had the children from four families depending on me. They did NOT excuse me. Wow.... it was enough to consider resuming breastfeeding! LOL Fortunately, it was the call-in system and I called in all week and was dismissed from JD on Wednesday evening. So, maybe they can put people in the 'last call' group who are only called in when they've run through everyone else.

So... I was surprised to learn that the DID excuse me from federal court. Yay! Somebody in government put kids first, finally. :)
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

noroses4u2c

Postby noroses4u2c » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:14 am

When I was a little older than my girl I wanted JD. I never have once been called. I always thought it would be interesting.
My child was abducted by the government. They demanded a ransom (the case plan). I paid the ransom and my child was kept anyway. It isn't much different from stranger abduction except that the government uses its power to make the abduction legal and unpunishable.

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”