brand new

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Mjjijl6

brand new

Postby Mjjijl6 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:01 am

Hello my is Danielle, I'm a mother who parental rights where termanated to my six children. Its been about five years sense the last time I seen them. They were split up ans were adopted out. I knew that something was not right and was not given a fair chance to fight foe my children when only after six months of services and completeing what they asked me to still termanated my rights. I have been told that there is a statue of limitation On what I could of done,but I believe that its a lie . If anyone has any info to help me in the right direction. Please leave me a message. Thanks u, I didn't think there was anything eals I could do To fight for my kids . I am truly greatful for this sire I have held in my pain for so long because I I because. I thought. I was the only. Person. I was alone.

Eljay

Re: brand new

Postby Eljay » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:21 pm

If the kids have NOT been adopted out and there have been significant improvements/corrections on the parents behalf, there are ways that you can petition to get the kids back. If not, it's usually permanent. Many children *do* look up their natural parents once they turn 18, especially if they've been in foster care where they are treated like the means to a paycheck, not like real family.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Mjjijl6

Postby Mjjijl6 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Thank you for your reply, my children are all adopted out and I understand that in mans law its permanent. But I believe all things are possible through God who is mighty and who's hand is not shorten that it van not touch. Thank you for the information I will keep that in mind and please if you ever come across any information about my kinda situation feel free to let me know.

JECA

Postby JECA » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Om y god why did they take your kids? Please I’m a new member and they have my babies but they are with my mother we settled because my horrible layer just desisted not to do anything. If you could please tell me why and how did this injustice happen to you!!

Mjjijl6

Postby Mjjijl6 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:13 am

My prayers go out to you and ur babies, I wish I had known my rights as parent back when I was going to court for my children . Knowing ur rights makes a big difference in how much we allow the cpsvictim take advantage of us. Take control of the situation and get to know your rights and fight back and make ur lawyer fight for u. If u have the means get a personal lawyer cuz remember that the judge, cpsvictim and ur public defender have a camaraderie. And they all get payed from the. Same source. Start informing other people. About the coruption in the.children services. If I where u I would tape. Every incounter with the social work. And document everything. U feel. Is important. To ur reunification.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:38 pm

I would also keep a blog, something free, that you don't have to carry around. Someday, your children might find it and read it. I'm pretty sure they will...
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”