I wonder if the pain will ever go away.

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

danyl

I wonder if the pain will ever go away.

Postby danyl » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 am

:( :( :( It's been over ten years and every holiday seems to just get worse. I had two boys who was stolen by these bastards. Then to add insult to injury I was charged with a felony for something I did not do. Those stupid public pretenders wanted me to plead guilty and did not want to lift a finger to do anything in the case. At the time I kept going to the law library trying to find out my rights and the law and then trying to get those jokers to do their job was like pulling teeth. In the end they just refused.

In fact they didn't even try to charge me with criminal abuse for 3 months, that is after my wife and I continually exerted our innocence. Which in hind sight was our greatest crime of all. We later discovered people who where actual child abusers and as long as they admitted it and played the game of begging the court for help they got their children back even when they was taken away three times.

In the end I did a plea bargain because this crooked system was stacking the deck against me by bringing retired judges that ruled against me in various hearings even though the judge admitted that what the police had done was wrong, that bastard would say but I am ruling against you anyways. Then for the trial they were going to bring that retired judge back just for my trial and they were going to bring in a female prosecutor from two or three counties over just for my trial.

They had already stolen the children and I was faced with 15 years in state compared to time served which was 2 months before bail got low enough so that we could afford it.

Then as those you no whats, didn't do enough we had to pay those blankety blank court appointed pretenders a lawyer fee since we did not win the case. Which back then as poor as we where between the lawyer fees who did nothing and then 3 years of probation fees, it amounted to over $3,000. It was that high because I kept fighting this bull for 2 years. It dragged out that long because of me insisting on court hearings, which in the end was just a joke and a half.

Then to be slapped with a 3 year probation in which every week I had to go back to that mother f'n court who stole my children to have a fresh remembrance of the hell they put me and my wife through was pure agony.

Then added to all of this was a pathetic church who we thought we was well accepted in became our worst enemy just because we was accused as well as our own family. For us it wasn't just the court that declares you guilty until proven innocent it was all our do called family and so called friends. In fact it wasn't even guilty until proven innocent, it was just your guilty because you are accused period. Any proof that proves your innocence or sheds doubt on the case is was all meaningless because they did not want to hear anything that contradict the great god of injustice.

:( :( :(

LionsCub

Re: I wonder if the pain will ever go away.

Postby LionsCub » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:33 pm

I can so relate. In our case. Criminal charges have not been filed. (Yet). Its been three years and we lost in appeals so the kids have been adopted out. We had a church who turned there back on us and even had a. couple in the church and one of their so called pastors show up at all our court hearings just to rub it in. Life is hell. But despite what the so called people of god did to us I know that God is good, and his judgements are true and righteous. There are good churches and good people out there don't give up on God because of a few idiots who claim to be following him.

mom334

Postby mom334 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:28 am

I'm new to this forum. My baby boy got taken by CPS in 1995, he's 21 now. I can say the pain never goes away. My heart is broken from the trama I went through. I've been diagnosed with PTSD and depression. My baby boy was only 6 months old when CPS took him. It was hard I kept looking at every child that looked like him. It was driving me nuts. Anyway the answer is it will never go away, it didn't for me.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:51 am

I have a daughter who was raised by my ex and his g/f after they wrote false statements to CPS about me. My daughter has PAS (Parental Alienation Syndrome) and hasn't spoken to me in 18 years because of it. Her older sister went through the same thing but recovered from the PAS when she became an adult, and keeps in touch with me. I agree, the pain never goes away. I pray about this, sometimes get angry at her for being so stubborn... she wouldn't even tell me why... still won't. Her sister asked her and she said she didn't know why. Most of the time I'm over the pain then something will happen and it comes back... it will never be over until she opens her heart.

I hope you'll find your children and that they will want to have a relationship with you. (All of you.)

As for unloving, fearful churches... I can't imagine the pain. I have been a Christian only two years and the people I know through the church are so good to me. I have never received this much love from anyone else. Churches are tested by these false accusations. If something like that happened in my church, I don't know what would happen. You could never know until it happens. But God is good and He knows the truth even when people are fearful and confused about what's happening.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”