Hurting

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

agapelove7

Hurting

Postby agapelove7 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello I am currently going through a cps case and they are trying to suspend my rights as a parent. First it feels like my son is another person everytime i visit him as if he been brain washed. I have also lost income and my job and my license to become a foster mother because of this whole ordeal. I am being lied on and my character is being assassinated against. This has been the hardest event in my life I have ever gone through. It hurts in the left side of my chest I cant sleep I cant rest and I dont understand why all this is happening and Im tired of these people lying on me.

LindaJM

Re: Hurting

Postby LindaJM » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I am so sorry this is happening to you. Many of us understand what it feels like to be alienated from a child, to have our characters assassinated.

Are you facing a TPR trial?

How long has your child been in foster care?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”