scars that just wont heal

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

kristintagen

scars that just wont heal

Postby kristintagen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:09 pm

I have had the worst experience with CPS, prior to my back to back investigations CPS placed children with me. I owned my own business, and I did really well because I had all 6 of my non biological children with me. 3 children are biologically my sisters and 3 came from my husbands first marriage. my husbands children had just recently moved in with us after his ex wife was charged with neglect, failure to supervise a child, and failure to send children to school. After having them in counseling it then comes out that the boys had been molested by there bio moms boyfriend. to make a long story short after 7 months several back to back investigations all of my children were removed pretty much one by one. I lost all of my rights to all the kids, and my heart is broke. during this horrible horrible ordeal I could no longer bear with the internal pain, fear, hurt, anger, that I started cutting myself to... I don't know release some of the pain. which they used that against me as well, but they had no evidence of anything while the children were in the home. my whole world stolen, torn apart and part of me is gone. I have no drive to do anything and it now takes drugs just to get me out of bed to eat. my depression consumes me, and I don't know where to turn or what to do. I have lost all 6 reasons for me to continue to breath. I feel most of my pain when I think about my youngest daughter. she is 8 and I adopted (guardianship) her when she was just a few months old. she has always known she didn't come from me, but didn't know that she wasn't my husbands real child. and now she is living with her bio father, a man who lived 3 houses down for several years and didn't even bother to ever have a relationship with her. anyways I feel like I need to do something! I cant just sit by anymore and do nothing while my kids are miserable! I have everything even phone recordings with the cps worker admitting he searched my home without a warrant and continued to do so even tho I asked him repeadily to provide one to me. He said he didn't need one. he ignored me for 45 days and I went 70 days without seeing my children. The day he took my two step sons from me a few hours prior I had just gotten a protective action that was signed by a judge stating that no one is to remove the kids from their daily schedule. when I told him about it he stated I had no choice even though his paperwork was not signed by a judge! I was lied to by EVERYONE! they made me go to drug treatment before I was even on drugs! they altered my urine results and even took in my moms urine to prove it. My mom just recovered from a brain anursym and the results stated she was on meth! HOW CAN THIS BE!!!!!! I NEED HELP! I AM IN OREGON AND I WILL TAKE ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. MY HEART IS BROKE AND I NEED MY KIDS RETURNED! THEY ARE MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! CAN AND SHOULD I SUE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS MY CHILDREN!!!!

LindaJM

Re: scars that just wont heal

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi there... I was looking for unanswered messages here and found yours. Sorry I didn't answer it before... though I saw that I did answer a couple of your other postings, probably because they were a lot shorter than this one. Sometimes I get so tired that the long postings don't get read all the way through.

How are you doing, emotion-wise now?

Since you're not directly related to the kids I don't think there's a good chance to be reunited with them unless someone else starts having problems with the kids and a caseworker decides to place them back with you. Unlikely, but it could happen.

I hope you will go see some civil rights attorneys (ask for a free preliminary consultation so you can get to know them) . . . they will tell you if you can still sue for the illegal search of your home... that's a violation of the 4th amendment... but did you let them into the home? I think once they're in there, they can search all they want; to stop them you have to say "NO" when they're still on the front porch... at least, that's my understanding of it, but please, ask an attorney as they know so much more than I do.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”