The pain is unbearable. Please help me find her.

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

zerosuitq

The pain is unbearable. Please help me find her.

Postby zerosuitq » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:51 am

Hey everyone, I'm not a parent being harrassed by CPS but the pain for me is just as real. My girlfriend who I love and care for very much was taken by CPS January 14th. I know that sounds silly since yes we're young but she truly is my everything and I just hope people trust that. Every single night I can hardly sleep let alone breathe. Every morning I wake up in crying fits. I am tired of dealing with this pain. I have tried everything I can to find her and have come up short. I read countless horror stories through various sites and it scares me to know she is most likely being abused/molested etc. I fear for her safety so much. Is there anyway, legally I can find out if she's okay? Anything? I just want to know she's alive at this point and why I haven't heard from her. She's pretty intelligent. I know if she could find ANY way to get a hold of me, she would. And the factthat I haven't scares me so much every single day. I just want some type of peace of mind if possible. If anyone can help or suggest or even be a shoulder. Please... I sincerely need help.

LindaJM

Re: The pain is unbearable. Please help me find her.

Postby LindaJM » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi there, I'm so sorry I didn't see and reply to this when you first posted it last April.

Have you ever found your friend again? Has she been able to contact you or return home?

I've often thought about how traumatic it is for children and teens to have to leave their families, homes, friends, pets, schools, possessions, everything, everything... when CPS takes them into custody. But I never thought much about the friends who are missing friends who have been detained.

Your comment touched my heart. I hope you're holding up and that you will be reunited with your friend (or possibly already have been) . . . and thank God for Facebook which is a place where lots of people are able to find each other and connect again.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”