urgent prayers needed

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

wehaveavoice

urgent prayers needed

Postby wehaveavoice » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:10 pm

This has got to be the worst nightmare in the world I'm so afraid I don't know how to deal with all these emotions I keep blaming myself I'm going crazy I'm so afraid. God help me! I feel so alone I have no other family other than my children and they have been ripped from me oh God this pain is so great no one understands. My happiness my life has been taken. I struggle everyday to stay sane and go to work so I don't loose my job. I can't give in I can't give up! My kids life's are at stake and I need strength God because right now I feel week. My strength is not enough to get through this it's too painful!
During the hardest times you will see that everyone who smiled at you before and pretended to be your friend or caring boyfriend turns on you in a way that it becomes a matter where you have to open your eyes and realize you and your children are alone in this savage world. GOD please help us! I would like to ask everyone please I need your prayers please pray for my children please bring this matter before the one judge that is just that sees and knows everything. God I leave this in your hands...

LindaJM

Re: urgent prayers needed

Postby LindaJM » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:00 pm

We do understand, because we've been through this. I will pray for you. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply - I was at a special retreat all weekend. I care very much about what happens to you and your children and I'm glad you're turning to God, the best help ever! He is the one who can change everything.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 pm

I remember these moments. You are supposed to not react, but if you don't you are uncaring. If you do react you are crazy, angry, and the monster they want to make you out to be.

I remember not being able to sleep because I was having nightmares that my children were being hurt or molested and I couldn't protect them.

I couldn't hang their pictures on the wall because the pain of missing them hurt far greater than any physical pain someone could have ever inflicted.

I remember the silence was a constant reminder that they were gone.

I didn't go to the grocery store, because I was only cooking for one.

I didn't go outside for I might see a smiling family, or a child crying out for mom and be reminded of my loss.

And in it all, having to maintain for all the court hearings, the therapy meetings, the parenting classes, the daily phone calls for drug screens, and for a full time job to boot.

They had my mind so twisted at times I thought it was better for my children if I wasn't there.

I was so depressed I could feel it literally devouring me. I would stare at the clock and just beg myself to make it to the next hour. Just get through this, just get through this. When the next hour came, I'd start all over again.

You are not loosing your mind. There are people who will break and give up along the way. You must choose not to be that person. Choose to fight. Choose not to give up. Find your voice, and be the voice of your children. You may feel weak now, but you will be multitudes stronger than you ever humanly thought was possible.

Keep coming here. You are not alone.

Michaela

Postby Michaela » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Going through the same trying to get my grandaughter back. Cant find a attorney willing to work with me.This child was well taken care of, loved more then my own life and taken away from the only home she has know. Prayers sent to everyone who has to deal with these people that don't bother to check out reliable resources. Michaela in Mississippi

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”