ONE MORE THING

How does one recover from trauma and PTSD? This area is for people who have been attacked by CPS and are having a hard time getting over it.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

The Sheriff

ONE MORE THING

Postby The Sheriff » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:42 am

I have wanted to give up.
I have felt like I could not continue in life and that I have been a complete failure of a mother.
I have had read and re-read Linda Jo's posting about NOT GIVING UP - AND NOT MAKING IT A PERMANENT SOLUTION... if you catch my drift.
The pain that I feel is so deep and I ache when I am awake and when I am asleep, there is not a moment that I think back and say, why did I have this parental lapse, why wasn't I stronger, but truth is, we had been so abused by the State of Georgia, that emotionally and mentally I was weak, I was tired from battling the wicked things that occur in Georgia State, in these little towns... this doesn't happen in the bigger cities - like it does in the small - controlled by a certain group of people - towns...
I am no spring chicken and it pains me that the State of Georgia has taken, has abused, has stolen, has molested and raped me and my children for 10 years total, and 7 of those I have been fighting for my children. The 3 years I was in a battle fighting to keep my children and I together - we were victims of domestic abuse and then some, and then more, and then more on top of the some... Y all would not believe what has happened to us - if I told you... and then FINALLY, I fell - flat into their TRAP - and have NEVER RECOVERED... I feel concerned because of what happened to the State Senators - that would these people do this to me?
I mean it's not inconceivable for that to happen and I am upset by that - that I literally have to be sooooooo cautious of what I do in this state and perhaps in the future because these psychopaths may continue to have a vendetta against me for YEARS TO COME... THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE!!! It's already bad enough we have Strangers that we have to be weary of , but A STATE GOVERNMENT SYSTEM AS WELL...!!!
this is no way to live... well, I am not really living, I am just a shell of a human being, it just hurts so deeply ya all, I mean it hurts so much... these wicked people , Lord Only Knows what they have done and are doing to my 2 darling little girls...

LindaJM

Re: ONE MORE THING

Postby LindaJM » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:01 pm

I feel for you. I know it takes forever to overcome the pain of losing a child. I was separated from two of my children for many years when they were young and it never stopped bothering me, and even to this day one of those children won't talk to me because her mind is so poisoned against me. I try to live with it and study different ways of forgiveness, and deal with it by making my life worthwhile in other ways, but the pain of having a child who won't talk to me because people in her childhood told her I was bad - well, that pain doesn't go away, though I can tell you - I've been going through this thirty years, and the pain does diminish with time.

YOU are a very strong person - who has been through hell and back with CPS and survived the sickness of our society that tears families to shreds without concern for their emotional well-being. Please try to make your life a beautiful symphony of success in other ways. If and hopefully when your children find you - I want them to find a wonderful person that they'll be so happy to be reunited with. Create beauty in your life. I don't know how that would manifest for you, but I know you can take that pain and turn it into something better.

I hope you are creating a good internet presence that your children will be able to easily find through Google when they want to locate you.

Don't worry about being killed like Senator Nancy Schaeffer was. She was a target because she was high profile. She was about to have a book published and was helping with a movie.

Is there any way you can move away from Georgia? I'm just thinking, for your happiness - go out to see the world and live in another location? I moved out of California a few years ago... for the first time in my life. I really love living in a different state now.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

KDus

Re: ONE MORE THING

Postby KDus » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 pm

This post has inspired a lot of thought. And, LindaJM makes great points.

If we did what we could, at the time, with what we knew, we did enough. At some point, you are a victim, not a failure.
This does happen in big cities, and the smaller.
We have to keep living; more than surviving. I shut down well before my case and didn't start living again until the final hearing was over. I took a deep breath, made eye contact with everyone in the courtroom and turned around to leave. That was when my life started, totally reset. Leaving the county brought peace but leaving the state has been like a baptism.
I didn't forgive. Well over 3 years of my life was in an altered state of trauma, stolen. I lived in fear of CPS and then the very nightmare I was afraid of.

I don't have expectations about the two I lost. Given the experience I had, I suspect they think my ex and I were spawned from hell.

I've left breadcrumbs. I'm not hard to find. Yet, I doubt we'll have much to talk about if the day comes.

When you fear the arbitrary violence of government, you are experiencing tyranny. There is no government solution when government is the problem. There are many groups of non-violent activists that use peaceful resistance to act like free people and actively nullify government.
I find consolation by supporting them.

Return to “Recovery From CPS Trauma”