New here

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Praying4Redemption

Re: New here

Postby Praying4Redemption » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:04 am

Well well well....

A Caseworker from my wonderful state TEXAS....

Where do I begin??!!?!?!!

Everything you stated... NEVER HAPPENED IN MY SITUATION.
Please excuse the absurd amount of capital letters in my response..... my rage mounts as I type.... i'm shaking from head to toe and there are literally tears streaming down my face right this moment.

None of it. NOT ONE BIT.

I WAS NEVER EVEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEMONSTRATE MY DAUGHTER'S HOME LIFE... she was taken from me in the HOSPITAL. For a BUMP ON HER HEAD. She was taken as a PRECAUTION to make sure she didn't have a concussion. Because that's what a RESPONSIBLE PARENT has a babysitter do IN THE EVENT OF AN INJURY. I left work early to meet them at the hospital. That was over 6 months ago. I now see my daughter twice a month for an HOUR as deemed by TEXAS CPS.

so you can take that load of bull and shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm not saying all CPS workers are evil... I'm saying that most are. The woman who came to "talk" to me in the hospital, yea, she brought a tape recorder... and was VERY RUDE and INCONSIDERATE during our conversation. I thought to myself, you know what... IT'S OK that tape will show up in court.... and they'll hear how she spoke to me.... well guess what?!!? THAT TAPE VANISHED when it came time to present the opening case. I kept asking over and over... "where's the tape?!" She looked at me and smiled that disgusting shit eating smile, "What tape?" I don't give two shits about the money you make... I USED TO WORK FOR TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE: CORRECTIONS!!!! I KNOW WHERE THE TAXPAYERS MONEY GOES.... I WORKED FOR THE STATE FOR 2 FREAKING YEARS!! I WAS AT SAID JOB WHEN MY DAUGHTER'S INCIDENT OCCURED!!! I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE 'TAXPAYERS MONEY'. You disgust me. I mean really. To come to a website where BROKEN AND TORN APART PARENTS go to find advice and comfort, and post this... this.... CROCK OF CRAP!!! is nothing short of appalling. Shame on you.
For My Rose.... @}'~~

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”