Getting the media involved

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

typappa

Getting the media involved

Postby typappa » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 am

I am a new member, I am currently involved in an ivestigation. Why did I not ever hear of CPS on the news? A news station should document (undercover) a true investigation to show people what could happen to anyone of them. Example: I left 3 messages evryday this week for my CSW & SCSW to call me back and NOTHING! Does anyone know of or have MEDIA conections? Please tell them to contact me... This is america not afganastan! my grandparents did not fight WW2 for our kids to be takin from us. MEDIA COVERAGE!!! Pass it along.

Eljay

Re: Getting the media involved

Postby Eljay » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 am

Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

loki

Postby loki » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:21 pm

what happens if we went to the media and exposed their lies?would they ever give our kids back then?

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 pm

loki wrote:what happens if we went to the media and exposed their lies?would they ever give our kids back then?

It depends on how interesting your case is and how egregious the lies are as to whether the media would take an interest in your case. That still wouldn't mean your child would be returned... they could get even meaner and retaliate even more.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”