valley city nd

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dad25

valley city nd

Postby dad25 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

my x lost my two girls they have been trying to give lisa the kids for 2 years my x. did not give me a chance i pass every thing they wanted me to do no they wanna take away my rights . i went to court and my lawer was not even on my side. they talk about how they wanted the kids to go to the foster mom. they even have my kids calling the foster mom mom and foster dad dad. it makes me so so mad!!!!!! just need help

dad25

Re: valley city nd

Postby dad25 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

and i have never did drugs or anything i work and go home take care of my other ttwo kids and wife.. the reason they are taking the rights away is cuz the mother failed the drug test. i pass all my classes i work all the time make good money just cant give out 4000 to get a good lawer.
just so tired and worried

Eljay

Re: valley city nd

Postby Eljay » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:06 am

What reason are they giving for why they are taking YOUR parental rights? Are your kids Native American, by chance, and/or registered with a tribe?

Get to know your state's laws & procedures, then figure out what they've done wrong, communicate it to the judge in a formal manner and you CAN succeed in keeping your kids.

DHS Policy/Procedure manual: http://www.state.nd.us/robo/projects/ch ... dabuse.htm
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”