Arizona Case Workers

Network here, set up "ask the social worker" threads, post information and news of interest to social workers.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

messyjessy

Arizona Case Workers

Postby messyjessy » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:08 am

If you have a case in phoenix Arizona and you want to warn others of case workers that are corrupt or acting illegally post your story in order to hopefully assist others with the defense in their case. If a case worker has past or present cases all claiming the same thing... I dont know if a judge could deny that.

to start
Rebecca Wright is a supervisor of avondale. Anyone have a case that was associated with her?

qweendared

Re: Arizona Case Workers

Postby qweendared » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:31 am

Sandra Colburn at the south central office in Phoenix. She Lied and manipulated the circumstances under which she kidnapped my twin. She has fabricated evidence, purposefully delayed services, Left out crucial notes that have caused me all kinds of problems .
I can prove the things she has done if anyone else has dealt with this woman please contact me and let me know. I am filing a suite in Federal court against her and cps for the damage they have caused my children and I.

sadmom14

Postby sadmom14 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Gracee Dyson Porter, Lied, Highly unprofessional and has fabricated allegations with no fact base. Does not return phone calls. I have to call her supervisor continuously - Cherly Burke who also does not return phone calls... These 2 people are very frustrating and hard to deal with but nothing is new with Caps here in Arizona. Both are located at the South mtn facility.

sherrielee

Postby sherrielee » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Reyna Hernandez lies continually and is good at it. Reyna is going above and beyond her scope of work to place children in proven to be unsafe home. Reyna Hernandez is sketchy. Reyna Hernandez is the worse kind of liar she is a short cute with a tiny voice that leads pwople to believe she is not capable of any harm. WRONG she fools people with herphysical appearance. Her supervisor andrea lee and her supervisor gillian vannase is worse than reyna. Reyna does what she wants and brags about it.
I often wonder how many children she has destroyed...

Loversnsinners

Postby Loversnsinners » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:43 am

Karen Youngman at the DCS office in Gilbert. She ignores any of the recommendations given to her by the counselors she appoints for parents and tries all that she can to move the case plan to severence and adoption. She is the case supervisor that we dealt with most due to her hired on case managers kept quitting due to her attitude and work ethics.

Return to “Caseworkers & Social Workers”